It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Peace Process" in the Hands of R. Ovadiah Yosef

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well, according to a very recent hairball coughed up by the "dragon"-media:

www.jpost.com...

the future of the Middle East "peace process" may very well be in the hands of R. Ovadiah Yosef, who controls the Shas political party in the Israel.

And who is R. Ovadiah Yosef?

He is a rabbi who considers Gentiles to be nothing more than donkeys.

Just saying...

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Unless our opposition stops being a bunch of douche bags and join the coalition, throwing Shas out..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I thank you for posting this, regrettably they will always choose a pro Zionist extremist to represent the Israeli side of the " peace process". I can't help but find humor in this whole situation. It is like sending a sloth to represent your country in the 100 meter dash... set up to fail. I commented on this yesterday but the 90 day freeze will not help, and they will still be able to build in Jerusalem. Once the 90 days are up they will just pick up where they left off. The UN resolutions do not help, what makes anyone think that any attempts at mutually resolving this matter will ever work. The theft of land and imprisonment of the native peoples can never be justified or forgiven. At the end of the day Israel has some new war planes to bomb the other states in the area and American tax payers are out another 3 billion dollars in addition to all the other money that USA gives the ZIONAZIS. Maybe one day the western world will wake up and demand that our politicians stop supporting these scum bags!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Unless our opposition stops being a bunch of douche bags and join the coalition, throwing Shas out..

Well, of course. But that is merely re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

The temporary freeze does not include East Jerusalem.

According to the prophet Zechariah, this is the fundamental issue here.

Just saying...

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I thank you for posting this, regrettably they will always choose a pro Zionist extremist to represent the Israeli side of the " peace process". I can't help but find humor in this whole situation.

I don't.

I've seen the consequences.

It is like sending a sloth to represent your country in the 100 meter dash... set up to fail. I commented on this yesterday but the 90 day freeze will not help, and they will still be able to build in Jerusalem. Once the 90 days are up they will just pick up where they left off. The UN resolutions do not help, what makes anyone think that any attempts at mutually resolving this matter will ever work. The theft of land and imprisonment of the native peoples can never be justified or forgiven. At the end of the day Israel has some new war planes to bomb the other states in the area and American tax payers are out another 3 billion dollars in addition to all the other money that USA gives the ZIONAZIS. Maybe one day the western world will wake up and demand that our politicians stop supporting these scum bags!

But that won't happen until it becomese 'theologically correct'--the heck with political correctness--to be in favor of Peace.

Right now, all of the extremist and exterminationist fundamentalist theologies are drooling for a genocidal war throughout the Middle East.

Until it is widely recognized that all of this violence is based upon a very specific contradiction of the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Jesus and Mohammed, the politicians will take advantage of these theological conflicts to enrich themselves and the weapons manufacturers.

Mi cha el

join