It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED ALL OF YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
To protect my source and myself I have to be somewhat vague in this post. I and a friend of mine are in the military and we have separate career fields. I have a secret and my friend has top secret. a couple of days ago my friend was greatly distressed because "we just killed a bunch of people". My friend wont tell me how or where, and was very upset that they even let that slip out. this was saturday btw. I have theories but none legitimate enough o present to some of the crazy skeptics on this site. thanks in advance for anything

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stephenofacts

I'm not sure exactly what you need all of us for?.......................sorry

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm not sure exactly what you need all of us for?.......................sorry

to bump the post?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

What are you hoping to achieve with this post??

You are right when you say..

have to be somewhat vague

If your post is genuine ! and i am not here to say it isnt ! then it sounds to me that you are struggling with your concience and seeking some support???

Well my friend there is support out there but i dont think you will find the answers here, we all make difficult choices in our lives, some more difficult than others! but the key point here is that there is a choice, and this is something that you have before any actions are carried out. Be strong seek comfort in the knowledge that there are many people all over the world making difficult life changing choices everyday.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

As a crazy skeptic I can safely say that other than a handful of deaths in Ahghanistan -

11/13/10 CNN: Two attacks in Afghanistan kill 18
In a separate attack, at least one suicide bomber struck the airport area of Jalalabad in eastern Afghanistan, officials said. Local officials and NATO offered different accounts of the attack. A spokesman for the governor of Nangarhar province said eight people attacked the airport. Ahmad Zia Abdulzai said there were two suicide bombers and six armed men.

11/13/10 NATO: ISAF Casualties - southern Afghanistan
Three International Security Assistance Force servicemembers died following an insurgent attack in southern Afghanistan Saturday

11/13/10 dpa: Blast kills 10 Afghans; insurgents attack NATO base
A blast in northern Afghanistan on Saturday killed 10 people, while six suspected militants were killed after they tried to storm a NATO base in country's east, officials said. An explosive-laden motorbike was detonated by remote control in a busy market in the northern province of Kunduz on Saturday morning, killing 10 people, including three children, the Interior Ministry said in a statement.

Source

... the Google knows nothing of any Mass death on Saturday, 11/13/10.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Well . . . you might as well spill the beans now. If you think posting something like that isn't going to raise one . . . two . . .maybe SIXTHOUSAND red flags in some computer somewhere, you're somewhat mistaken.

Give us the details before the black-suits in Tahoes come haul you away.

That's the only way you have a hope in hell to NOT disappear into thin air (or deep water or where ever it is the aforementions suitfolks stash the bodies).

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sorry but this sounds like just another attention whore.

I would love it if you proved me wrong though

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I smell a troll, but if you are not, your probably being monitored anyway.

If your in the uk army and you know something and leave you will be monitored. Same with teh usa army i would assume.

Even if you tell someone in private, they will know, and they do not like any one telling any truths what so ever.

Not saying about you, but there are alot of vets on the streets that where probably put there by the sort of people that are protecting secrets from teh military. They care not for humans and they see as anyone giving out secrets as fair game. I would not be surprised if some of the vets on the streets are there as they where targeted, by military intelligence or what ever.

If you have secrets like i say, they will know if you just tell someone in private.

But if your not a troll, its your life, its upto you what you do. If you do talk and they target you, you have to be upto them targeting you, which is only something you know.

By the way i have never been in no military, and have signed no secrets act or what ever, i just found out stuff when i was at school, and the uk gov use these techs on kids at school.

Just imagine what they use on people in the military.
edit on 11/16/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hmm interesting..and UK Forces guy, stop trying to get him to psychologically subconsciously change his mind about blowing the whistle.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hope you are using something like Tor to hide your originating IP.
Otherwise that wouldn't be very secret, or top secret.

Was it a typo? -> ...that they even let that slip out...
instead of "...that he even let that slip out...

Apart from that, no detail, no star or bump. You haven't given us much.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So... Basically you're telling us that your friend (Who is in a higher field than you), has let slip that they killed a bunch of people and they are deeply distressed that they let slip this info to you?
They wont tell you how or where and you are asking for us to shed some light on what it could be about? Am I right?

What are your theories then?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Now that I think about it, If you DONT know the details than you should of never said anything because now you put your friend in jeopardy..He regrets telling you because he knew you might do what you just did.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

What???

The military killed some people??

I've never heard of the like before!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
Now that I think about it, If you DONT know the details than you should of never said anything because now you put your friend in jeopardy..He regrets telling you because he knew you might do what you just did.

I agree you should have just kept your mouth shut

"Vague" is putting it politely IMO, I don't understand the point of your thread, other than to placate your own guilt.

Any more details?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I need to know what happened. The event may or may not have happened on saturday, it was bothering my friend. I need theories

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephenofacts
I need to know what happened. The event may or may not have happened on saturday, it was bothering my friend. I need theories

What you're asking is not clear...what theories? Are you asking whether anyone knows of 'a bunch of people' being killed somewhere? That's a pretty vague remit.

If what you're saying is true, I feel for your friend. There must be many like him who are distressed, even horrified. at what goes on.

Only your friend can decide what to do with this info, but for sure, unless you are using tor you are compromising yourself and him.

edit on 16-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The location had to be remote from general population yes-no? and the individuals were possibly infected. This was the up up and away reason yes-no? trying to understand.

top topics

join