It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Star - Maitreya - UFO Video & Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Originally posted by solipsism
I took these photographs and video footage of the same phenomena, on the same night in Glasgow Scotland (14th November 2010)

A few points first;

1. It's definitely not Venus
2. It's definitely not Sirius (Sirius is easy to locate)
3. It's in the same spot all the time so isn't another planet from our solar system
4. It moves and changes colour
5. It's not Acturus either

Debunkers are welcome but I've been watching this thing for almost a year now every night
Video link below.

www.youtube.com...

The only thing I can say about this post is that points 3 and 4 are somewhat mutualy exclusive. Either its in the same spot all the time or it moves . Its one, or its the other. It really cannot physicaly go both ways. The colour changing Im familiar with however. Red blue white, red blue white, on and on , over and over. Its not as if this is a new phenomenon, if its what I think it is. People have been on about it for freakin ages, and no one agrees on it. That disagreement is partly due to people not trusting anyone, either the astronomers trusting the motives of the people who ask them about it, or the people wondering what it is not trusting the astronomers.

By movement I mean it moves from left to right, up and down and in diagonal motions also. What I mean from it being in the same spot every night is that it doesn't cross the sky in the same way the other celestial objects do, it's always in the same sort of location. Only it moves a lot in that location.

If the object was heading straight towards us then it would always be in the same spot and it could also move slightly from left to right and up and down as it battles the forces of nature. i simply mean that it does not follow the same motion of the stars or other planets in the solar system.
edit on 16-11-2010 by solipsism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by skywatch

Easy tiger. I believe, just not sure on this paticlular thread. We don't always try and debunk everything. Your not going to change anything by getting irrate.

Could you possibly provide us with something to back up your theory? Were all happy to listen

lol i'm not getting irate, I just reply as I see fit. If someone wants to be dismissive, I can be equally dismissive back. It's not anger, just direct as I don't have the time or inclination to massage people's egos when I don't see fit.

Incidentally I don't mind people trying to debunk stuff, I actually started a similar thread months ago with photographic evidence of the same phenomena and most people laughed at those also. So i'm well prepared. The thread was called Strange Lights over scotland can you help? or something similar and was on the forum where they put stuff they don't know where to put anywhere else
There's lots of photos on that thread.

here it is here in fact

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i'd love someone to tell me these are photos of jupiter as well

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

lol well i didnt say jupiter...I said saturn

I am somewhat undecided on the issue tbh. My post about Saturn was merely another option. I was just putting it out there but its been completely ignored so I'm guessing I must have been way off which is strange as this is the time of year Saturn is most visible.

Still might be our little grey friends.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Anytime friend. I agree as well any who dont follow the information on the Annunaki have lost too many marbels, with all the evidence in reference to them. Take care.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'd love to say it's more than a star but I can't because what's been filmed looks like a star, acts like a star etc. The second video shows the same, sadly the focus is off and shows a blue ball which is not what the camera is actually seeing, at time the focus is right and you can see its a tiny dot of light.

Trying to add some celestial hocus pocus really like adding the song does not help, if anything it serves to annoy the watcher.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Chinese rocket-lantern launched by the Pleiadians.

Without a doubt

Did you miss the Alex Jones show on this??

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

I'd love to say it's more than a star but I can't because what's been filmed looks like a star, acts like a star etc. The second video shows the same, sadly the focus is off and shows a blue ball which is not what the camera is actually seeing, at time the focus is right and you can see its a tiny dot of light.

Trying to add some celestial hocus pocus really like adding the song does not help, if anything it serves to annoy the watcher.

It's not celestial hocus pocus, it's a song from my band shoosh's album called Orpheum Circuit and has nothing to do with space and for every person it annoys, there's people it doesn't annoy. Personally i hate nothing more than videos with distorting chitter chatter and the ambient noise from cars, aeroplanes etc. I find that really annoying as I'm sure many people do, but I don't feel the need to bitch about it.

If it looks like a Star to you then good luck! You're wrong though
I'd love to say you're right but you're not.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

lol well i didnt say jupiter...I said saturn

I am somewhat undecided on the issue tbh. My post about Saturn was merely another option. I was just putting it out there but its been completely ignored so I'm guessing I must have been way off which is strange as this is the time of year Saturn is most visible.

Still might be our little grey friends.

it's definitely not Saturn either, it can't be a planet or a star, unless it's one that defies known laws of nature.

I've been following this story online for a while now and there's tons of evidence for it that's much better than the footage I have. Do some looking yourselves. And i've seen debunkers on this forum first say it was Sirius, then when it became obvious it wasn't Sirius it became Venus. Then when it became obvious it wasn't Venus it was Jupiter and when it becomes obvious it's not Jupiter, everyone will say it's something else again.

Every debunking of this so far has proved null and void and each time they've just went on to say it was something else. why can't people just accept that it's something they don't really know about? Because that's the truth of it.

Instead of everyone asking me for more evidence, why don't the debunkers give me conclusive proof that it's Jupiter?? Unless it's already changed to something else by now....a satellite or a giant 4x4

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi,

I agree with your last post very much.

The proof of burden is not only with you, you provide an object, location and movie samples, they provide ... eehm.. what do they provide?

Sometimes things are just unexplainable at the time being.

And besides that, you would be surprised how many people rather "die" then admitting they are wrong or ignorant. Funny thing is that especially debunkers, people rusted into the conventional believes seems to have trouble with.

Edit: Can't this be solved with some coordinates ?

edit on 16-11-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I cant be the only one who feels like cheesy music almost always destroys the video's credibility.

Its almost like you needed to add a soundtrack to make it easier for people to "believe".

You know this already, it has been pointed out as well, but Ill say it again so hopefully it will begin to sink in. The movement you're talking about is due to camera shake. Makes all kinds of funky shapes.

As far as your video is concerned, there is absolutely nothing to go on there. Nothing at all. Well, nothing other than some spooky music to set the mood just right.

I really applaud your efforts but I dont believe what you're seeing is anything other than another star or planet. You are welcomed to believe what you must and if it makes you feel better than go with it. There are many others around here willing to jump right in there with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
Hi,

I agree with your last post very much.

The proof of burden is not only with you, you provide an object, location and movie samples, they provide ... eehm.. what do they provide?

Sometimes things are just unexplainable at the time being.

And besides that, you would be surprised how many people rather "die" then admitting they are wrong or ignorant. Funny thing is that especially debunkers, people rusted into the conventional believes seems to have trouble with.

Hi,

thanks very much for the support!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's the Anti-Christ!

Quickly, nuke India, for all great American justice!

(Kidding.)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I replied on youtube earlier, forgot that it linked directly from here lol

Anyway, it's definitely not Saturn, it's not even in our skies at the mo. Even though not normally visible to the naked eye, Uranus happens to be inbetween Jupiter and the Moon at the moment - www.skyviewcafe.com... (European Region) - just putting it out there, but as I only found out about it from this thread this morning I'm going to keep an eye on it tonight if the clouds clear lol, and I guess we shall see ;-)

Checked out the images from your previous thread you posted and even though most of them weird shapes from obvious slight camera shake, you definitely can't deny there's some weird colouring going on there!

Peace ..v,

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
It's the Anti-Christ!

Quickly, nuke India, for all great American justice!

(Kidding.)

funny 1 xiphias
2ND

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia
I cant be the only one who feels like cheesy music almost always destroys the video's credibility.

Its almost like you needed to add a soundtrack to make it easier for people to "believe".

You know this already, it has been pointed out as well, but Ill say it again so hopefully it will begin to sink in. The movement you're talking about is due to camera shake. Makes all kinds of funky shapes.

As far as your video is concerned, there is absolutely nothing to go on there. Nothing at all. Well, nothing other than some spooky music to set the mood just right.

I really applaud your efforts but I dont believe what you're seeing is anything other than another star or planet. You are welcomed to believe what you must and if it makes you feel better than go with it. There are many others around here willing to jump right in there with you.

Ya thanks for the psychological assessment, though i take humbrage at you calling my music cheesy
By definition it's psychedelic/ambi-folk and was inspired partly by spaghetti westerns and partly by 1920s Vaudeville. you can buy the album from all good record stores and download outlets
Cheesy music by definition is vacuous or novetly pop that's aimed at an uber-mainstream market.

I added the soundtrack because that's what I do. Some people like to talk over their videos because they fancy themselves as TV presenters,some people like to use special effects because they think it makes them more interesting. I put my own music to my videos because I'm a musician and making music is what I do.

I also felt that with over 6 minutes of silence, it could get a bit boring for people. I never claimed to have sensational footage. So i'll make no apologies for it's inclusion.

I don't need people to believe, people can do what they want. However if people tell me it's something i know it's not, i'll stand up for myself thanks very much.

P.S you can see it moving with the naked eye, it has nothing to do with camera shake. It was it's movement that made us take the first set of photographs taken back in august this year that i have linked earlier in this thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualParadise
I replied on youtube earlier, forgot that it linked directly from here lol

Anyway, it's definitely not Saturn, it's not even in our skies at the mo. Even though not normally visible to the naked eye, Uranus happens to be inbetween Jupiter and the Moon at the moment - www.skyviewcafe.com... (European Region) - just putting it out there, but as I only found out about it from this thread this morning I'm going to keep an eye on it tonight if the clouds clear lol, and I guess we shall see ;-)

Checked out the images from your previous thread you posted and even though most of them weird shapes from obvious slight camera shake, you definitely can't deny there's some weird colouring going on there!

Peace ..v,

Thanks for checking them out! I'd forgotten all about that thread until someone asked for some background info. There's about 50 more photos like that, I just didn't link them all.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Take a look at any of the brighter stars in the night sky. Keep your eyes on it for a few minutes and it starts to move. Every night I'm looking in the sky and every night I see this so-called "movement"of stars. It's another thing that people tend to see what they want to see. The reason for the optical illusion of the stars moving is usually caused by their flickering and the way the eyes perceive light.

This is a complete waste of time and internet space imo. NASA might be well-known liars, but as someone already pointed out - there are thousands of astronomers in the world and to think that no one has seen this yet and you are much smarter and your eyes are better of the most part of the world is a ego issue I think. This IS Jupiter as it appeared in our night sky not so long ago and will soon start dimming out. Jus'mah'2c

p.s. "nice" way of advertising your music

edit on 16-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How about you tell us where you are and exactly what direction this object is seen in, and at what time.

I'm willing to bet my life savings you're one of the many people duped by the universes natural beauty because you're unable to do proper research.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Glasgow, Scotland huh..near the moon you say? Whattya know..big bright Jupiter right where you say it is. Still not convinced? Then where is Jupiter in the pictures/video? There should be 2 bright objects..Jupiter and your imaginary Maitreya star.

Come on guys these threads are getting ridiculous. Downloading Stellarium should be mandatory before registering on ats.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If it's not Jupiter or any other known celestrial object then the question is: how come you can see it from your house but I can't from mine?

I suppose it could be a light on a distant hillside, but any celestrial object you can see than so can everyone else in Britain, indeed the whole northern hemisphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join