It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by digginapony

I like the sentiment of your post, and I agree for the most part. Most people don't realize that the US openly admits that Israel/The Mossad are involved in more clandestine activity inside the United States than any other nation. Why, if they are such a great ally, are they literally spying on us?

That being said, I have to point something out. In your first paragraph, you made a comment 'because the Muslims are terrorists', and while I assume you said this to get a point across, it was hard for me to get passed this comment. Muslims are not terrorists. Some are, just as some christians are, just as some atheists and pagans are. But a comment such as 'muslims are terrorists' is inflammatory, naive, and dangerous.

Ummm.....are you sure read my post???? That was my whole point. People have been trained to think Muslims are terrorists. Why is that?? What is happening in the media to create this erroneous perception? Why do most people associate terrorist with Muslims? Is there someone in control of the media to make people accept this generalization? I do not know how to make this any clearer. MUSLIMS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY!!!

I am really disturbed that is what you got out of my post. I am worried now people are walking away with the impression. I thought the whole thesis of the post showed quite clearly that was what I was disproving.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You're OP is offensive and narrow minded. You obviously have something against Israeli's in general. Every thread you have made is in defamation of the "Zionist State of Israel". Who in their right minds wouldn't fight for their belief that they should have land in the holy ground (i.e. where their religion Judaism was founded.) You try to use Zionist as a movement which is evil incarnate when in fact it is a delineation of people who believe that they have a right to be in their homeland.

Why we align with them I can't pretend to have all the answers however as the OP you should provide facts without the biased intentions that presume that the "Zionist State of Israel" is evil when in fact it is nothing more than a territorial squabble between to religiously divided people.

To me it's all about money anyhow. TPTB have no care about whether or not civilians die as long as those in charge are making a buck off each other. If they can hush a story so they can make their next buck then they will. If it's unavoidable and it's people call for war then they are stuck. Sometimes we even get presidents in power that think its right to ignore the people and send the troops anyway.

What you've uncovered is merely a couple things that go on behind the curtain so big business can continue its charade

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Ummm.....are you sure read my post???? That was my whole point. People have been trained to think Muslims are terrorists. Why is that?? What is happening in the media to create this erroneous perception? Why do most people associate terrorist with Muslims? Is there someone in control of the media to make people accept this generalization? I do not know how to make this any clearer. MUSLIMS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY!!!

I am really disturbed that is what you got out of my post. I am worried now people are walking away with the impression. I thought the whole thesis of the post showed quite clearly that was what I was disproving.

Yes I read it, which is why i made sure to point out that you said it to make a point.

Did you read my post? It doesnt matter what your intention for posting something like that. it is still inflammatory and dangerous. I said that I agreed with y our sentiment. But when you start with a line like that, you are no different. You are speaking in extremes to try and get people to come to your point of view.

What I came away with from your post is that you are sensationalistic, and while you are passing good info, it is lost in the way you present it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker Ops

You're OP is offensive and narrow minded. You obviously have something against Israeli's in general. Every thread you have made is in defamation of the "Zionist State of Israel". Who in their right minds wouldn't fight for their belief that they should have land in the holy ground (i.e. where their religion Judaism was founded.) You try to use Zionist as a movement which is evil incarnate when in fact it is a delineation of people who believe that they have a right to be in their homeland.

Why we align with them I can't pretend to have all the answers however as the OP you should provide facts without the biased intentions that presume that the "Zionist State of Israel" is evil when in fact it is nothing more than a territorial squabble between to religiously divided people.

This a mere squabble? There are over 4 million Palestinian refugees. Israel hold the record for the most homes being demolished by destroying over 60,000 homes of Palestinians. This is not about a "safe "haven." Look at the map on the web page enclosed at the bottom of this post. Look at the transfer of land from Palestinian land to Israeli land in a matter of a mere half-century. Anyone who says this is about a safe haven for Jews or simply about survival is absolutely delusional. Innocent Jews absolutely should be protected. I would dfend with my life men like Rabbi Weiss who put human beings before this purely political issue. Zionism uses Judaism, and abuses it, to further its materialistic aims. It is purely about materialism and has nothing to do with spirituality.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We have given something like 13 Trillion dollars to the state of Israel and they in fact spy on the United States more than any other country. We even had Michael Chertoff as the head of our homeland security and he was a DUAL Israeli / American Citizen. He had one of the top security clearances in our government and he was a DUAL citizen! What a joke. You can't serve two masters! Wake up!

And of course Israeli tried to sink the Liberty and then lied and said they didn't know it was our ship when one of the pilots refused to attack it and was later put in prison to shut him up about it.

Israel is one of the biggest terrorist nations on the planet and they control our government. They want to drag us into an attack on Iran next even though Iran hasn't attacked another country since the 17th Century but Israel says they are the BIGGEST threat in the world!

We need to stop supporting the evil that Israel does in the world. When you support evil, you are doing evil yourself. The USA is doing a lot of evil too so Israel is not alone in that by any means. Both countries are killing the planet by using depleted uranium weapons that go on killing for 4 billion years!

How insane is that!?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I agree completely and knew all this previously so this isn't entirely new info for me. What can be done though? There are not enough proactive threads discussing what should and could be done to avoid the agenda's being pushed on us. There are threads after threads of enlightening information to the problem/truth but its not stopping anything, people aren't doing anything than spreading information that is useless without actions.

So I guess what I'm ultimately asking is, what can be done?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes I read it, which is why i made sure to point out that you said it to make a point.

Did you read my post? It doesnt matter what your intention for posting something like that. it is still inflammatory and dangerous. I said that I agreed with y our sentiment. But when you start with a line like that, you are no different. You are speaking in extremes to try and get people to come to your point of view.

What I came away with from your post is that you are sensationalistic, and while you are passing good info, it is lost in the way you present it.

Wow.

The point was the majority of people, especially in the United States walk away thinking Muslims are terrorists. They do not know the acts of terrorism that have been committed by other groups. I really do not possess the talent to make that any clearer.

If you are truly walking away thinking I am trying to state Muslims are terrorists without recognizing the rhetorical question as a way to show the flaws in the thinking of a lot of people, I truly am disappointed.

Me: "Do you hate Christmas because Santa Claus rapes the mom's of the children he delivers toys to in the middle of the night."

You: "Whoa, dude!! That is highly insensitive. You are only furthering the stereotype of Santa Claus being a sociopath rapist. You make some good points, but this is highly inflammatory."

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The first step is to identify the problem, brother. Do the majority of people in your life know the truth. This is the first step. One must clearly understand the problem before it can be solved. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

In no way is condemning the acts of the Israeli state an attack on the beautiful Jewish people, whose contributions to society need no introduction. But the Mossaad etc. have a lot to answer for and America a lot to apologize for. There is a black hand/shadow government in our country pulling strings for a globalist cabal bent on destabilizing the world into submission and presenting an order out of chaos.

Pity the innocent that are dead and pray for those innocent still alive, they have nothing to do with foreign policy when domestic life all the world around is a headache enough. There will be a tipping point soon and tptb are prepared, be aware it may come soon.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wow.

The point was the majority of people, especially in the United States walk away thinking Muslims are terrorists. They do not know the acts of terrorism that have been committed by other groups. I really do not possess the talent to make that any clearer.

If you are truly walking away thinking I am trying to state Muslims are terrorists without recognizing the rhetorical question as a way to show the flaws in the thinking of a lot of people, I truly am disappointed.

Me: "Do you hate Christmas because Santa Claus rapes the mom's of the children he delivers toys to in the middle of the night."

You: "Whoa, dude!! That is highly insensitive. You are only furthering the stereotype of Santa Claus being a sociopath rapist. You make some good points, but this is highly inflammatory."

OK, seems this isnt getting through to you. This is the third time now that I have pointed out that you said it to get your point across. I understand that it is not what you actually think.

Do you understand that you are ABSOLUTELY playing into sensationalism by using this type of statement to make your point? I'm guessing that is lost on you.

You can make your point without bringing sensationalism into it. When you play into that game you are no different that those on the other side of the argument. You stand against their sensationalism by.... wait for it......using sensationalism.

Quality

As for your little "me" "you" quotes, well, all you did there was verify to me that you are either a juvenile, or are as smart as one.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
@OP.

Oh my GOD! You scared the crap out of me. For a moment I thought this was another one of those prediction-threads.

But seriously. Muslims are our enemies, mainly because we're allied with Israel and we're providing them so much help. They've been for a long time. But seriously; I agree. I think the Israelis are actually strong-arming the United States in such a way as to say "You're going to help us fight our war against Muslims. Whether you like it or not." And I think the US government KNOWS this. And I think they also know about the false-flag attacks on American-owned hotels overseas. But they're keeping it secret for obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wow.

OK, seems this isnt getting through to you. This is the third time now that I have pointed out that you said it to get your point across. I understand that it is not what you actually think.

Do you understand that you are ABSOLUTELY playing into sensationalism by using this type of statement to make your point? I'm guessing that is lost on you.

You can make your point without bringing sensationalism into it. When you play into that game you are no different that those on the other side of the argument. You stand against their sensationalism by.... wait for it......using sensationalism.

Quality

As for your little "me" "you" quotes, well, all you did there was verify to me that you are either a juvenile, or are as smart as one.

I understand exactly what you are trying to say. There are people I know who would read that part without blinking an eye. To them, it is not sensationalism. It truly is something that confirms their current erroneous world view. There have been countless essays and articles written that have started with a rheotirical question designed to show the error in one's thinking and then expressing why and how it is an error. I truly disagree that is was "sensationalism." I am encouraged that you must be around a lot of people who would take that as sensationalism. Unfortunately, most people I know simply read it as reading, "will you go to work tomorrow because the sun will rise from the east." It is just an unquestionable fact to them. I am hoping those who did not know the truth were hooked with that opening question and have read the article and realized their flaw in that thinking.

This is really a digression. Thanks for your contribution. There are some who do come on forums to offer such distractions away from the issue. I am sure you are not one of them, but it is a lesson to me to not get too involved with such things. Peace, brother!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hate Israel and its business, get off this Israeli website then

edit on 16-11-2010 by umigo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Do the nurses always let you use the internet? What on earth is that supposed to be about? It's obvious you are very anti Israeli, I personally disagree with you but that is your right to blame a nation for perceived bad things carried out by the few (hey, not like you couldn't say that about any other nation is it?) but then you come up with such an absolutely addled statement and you don't expect people to pull you up on it?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Do the nurses always let you use the internet? What on earth is that supposed to be about? It's obvious you are very anti Israeli, I personally disagree with you but that is your right to blame a nation for perceived bad things carried out by the few (hey, not like you couldn't say that about any other nation is it?) but then you come up with such an absolutely addled statement and you don't expect people to pull you up on it?

Has any other country attacked the United States and given awards of appreciation to the survivors of such an attack? Is there any country that has done this that is considered a great ally to the United States while receiving billions and billions of dollars of aid every single year?

What other countries could I have said that about?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Has any other country attacked the United States and given awards of appreciation to the survivors of such an attack? Is there any country that has done this that is considered a great ally to the United States while receiving billions and billions of dollars of aid every single year?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

The first step is to identify the problem, brother. Do the majority of people in your life know the truth. This is the first step. One must clearly understand the problem before it can be solved. Good luck!

I fear then, it will be game over before the first step to that problem even comes close to being "solved".

I mean just look at what the 9-11 truth movement has accomplished in 9 years......nada...their still arguing over whether it was controlled demo, holograms, aliens, ufos, Bush, or Israel, or all of them combined...there has been no progress in any meaningful manner. Even the people who agree ultimately 9-11 was a fishy event, are divided on "how" exactly it was accomplished.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Sly1one because: addition

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I dont know why anyone would be afraid of being called anti semite....so what....Do people actually think that the Zionist Jews are so squeaky clean that we cannot call them the terrorists they are...yes lets not forget the Bali bombings...or did no one hear about the 9/11 connection....False Flag operations...i have run a well documented thread on the Zionist connection of 9/11 yet people seem afraid to reply but makes no difference to me...I will always keep on trying to expose the truth.....and the truth hurts as people says...the Zionist Jews have abandon their own people in Poland for their own good to secure the state of Israel....a sacrifice for the better so they say.
But hey no big deal Huh as long as we just tow the Jewish line....Well the Jewish line is leading us into a Major War and if this is what people want so be it.
They control the Banks,Media...the US government, No suprise there huh....heck have you all seen the BEE Movie....did you not see the Jewish message in there...Bee one of the hive....don't rock the boat for crying out loud.
Propoganda at an early age there..no Suprise.
But no worries there i am not Anti Semite.....I am against any race or religion that manipulates people for their own personal agendas.
9/11 Zionist Connection

edit on 023030p://f54Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://f59Tuesday by plube because: added link

edit on 033030p://f02Tuesday by plube because: gramma and speeling

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Let us try to thwart that by any means necessary. If one does not even try, then he is guaranteed to lose.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Japan, Germany(hell, WE honored and gave immunity to German soldiers after WW2), Vietnam, Korea, Britain, France.....

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join