It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Great post, yes that Coin sums it all up. Thats literally the plan, thats why there will never be peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Originally posted by Reconciler

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Reconciler

First, you must understand that Israel is not a country. Israel is a fiction.
Yes, Israel exists. There are people there. But what do YOU really know about Israel? Really?

Not much, I bet.

I'm sick of this rising trend of bashing Israel. Im shocked in the same way I was when I heard today of a woman who was stabbed 71 times by her boyfriend , because for us , and I say " us " because I happen to be in the nation where this is now vocalized...........for us , who knew of the horrors of the concentration camps and everything hitler did to the jews , to forget all of that horriffic slaughter , and once again begin to bully and demonize Israel , it is a disgusting and shameful thing for me to witness , and it makes my skin crawl to see such hatred , thinly veiled , like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Apart from emotional rhetoric you haven't disproved or discussed points raised by Op and others on zionism influence on US.

Back to the topic

What does israeli expansionism, Greater israel and the Promised Land mean?

The images below in the link sums up 95% of the israeli plans,the rest 5% i will explain below.

Palestinian Lands Stolen

Israeli expansion map

Do the Golan heights and Iraq war ring any bells after looking at the images?

by John Mitchell Henshaw Nearly 34 years ago, an America-firster used The American Mercury magazine to warn of the danger posed by Zionism and its rule of Washington and the Mideast. John Henshaw wrote this article shortly after Israel laid claim to the annexed land during 1967 Arab-Israeli war. This article first appeared in the spring of 1968.

The metamorphosis of tiny Israel from a midget to a giant is in the making. The grand design of Judaic-Zionist expansionist doctrine is to seize all the oil-rich lands from the shores of the Euphrates to the banks of the Nile. In defining the aims of Zionism, Hebrew scholar Levnoch Osman recently said: "In our eternal Book of Books (the Torah), the lofty ethical teachings of which are cherished by all mankind, the land of Israel is described not as a long, narrow strip of land with wavy, crooked borders, but as a state with broad natural borders. God has promised to Patriarch Abraham the following:

"I give unto them the land where they have sown their seed, from the river of Egypt unto the great river of Euphrates� (Genesis 15:18). And so, in order to realize the words of this prophecy, the Israeli state had to continue, not in the borders it has today but within its broad historical boundaries." And as far back as 1952 Moshe Dayan, the present Israeli defense minister, declared:

"Our task consists of preparing the Israeli army for the new war approaching in order to achieve our ultimate goal, the creation of an Israeli empire." The British historian Arnold J. Toynbee, who served as an adviser on Near Eastern affairs to the British delegation at the Versailles Conference, in a newspaper article published in June last year stated the Zionist aims in these words:

We are Jews, the living representatives of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel that conquered most of Palestine in the 13th century B.C. We held Judah�s share of the conquered territory for seven centuries, till we were deported by Nebuchadnezzer in 587 B.C. We were back again within less than half a century, and we then held Judea, once more, for the next 773 years, till we were evicted by the Romans in A.D. 135. We have never renounced our claim to the land of Israel. We have always hoped, believed, and proclaimed that we shall get this land back again. It is our land, we contend.

After another 1,883 years we did recover a foothold there in 1918, and during the half-century since then, by devoted hard work, ability and military valor, we have built up our present national State of Israel, and have inflicted three smashing defeats on the Arabs, who have been trying to evict us again.

We want to have a country of our own again, like other peoples and like our own ancestors. We also need to have a country of our own, because, since the conversion of the Roman empire to Christianity in the fourth century A.D., we have been penalized and persecuted by the Western Christian majority among whom we have had to live.

The persecution has culminated in the unprecedented crime of genocide, which has been committed against us in our lifetime by a Western people, the Germans, in Europe. We are not going to let the Arabs commit the same crime of genocide against us here, in our own land of Israel.

Israels Grand Design

This is a 10-agora piece. It is a new Israeli coin. And what does it show? The Jewish seven-branched candelabrum against the background of an incredible map: an outline shows the region which goes from the Mediterranean to Mesopotamia, from the Red Sea to the Euphrates. It is a glaring demonstration of Zionist aspirations.

10 agora coin

Imperial israel: The Nile-Eupharates Calumny

Again i have stated all facts, not conspiracy 'loony-toons'.

The Grand Design will be achieved by funds from US tax payers and the most sickening part is American lives will be sacrificed for this operation expansion to be completed:

Sacrifice for zionists

edit on 19-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar

With all due respect, how can the expanded territories Israel captured since 1967 be part of a preconcieved zionist agenda if those regions were captured as result of wars that were initiated by the surrounding Arab nations? I suppose it's all part of the master plan?

Israel conquered in self defense and expanded their territory as statement of warning to their enemies...
edit on 19-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by JR MacBeth

FYI, I worked with orthodox Jews for 15 years, and guess what, they haven't taken over the world.
You wake up, it's all just lies to get the world to hate Jews so they can destroy them. This hate goes back centuries.

Are you God? How do you know they aren't chosen?

Do some homework, the people who call themselves "Jews" today have NO genetic/direct connection to the people in the Bible you read about, and THEREFORE, they have no "claim" on that part of the world now called Israel.

This is a lie also. The people I know are decendants.
edit on 18-11-2010 by sickofitall2012 because: ADD

SO, you've "worked with" orthodox Jews for 15 years....AND, so glad you managed to notice they hadn't "taken over the world"! And how does this help anything? Maybe you're not actually responding to what I said, with your "wake up" nonsense, but you did quote me about the "chosen".

Did you do any homework? Are your 15 years worth anything when it comes to reality? You obviously like the people you "worked with", that's special, but again, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Is it "all lies to get the world to hate Jews so they can destroy them"? Let me guess, if they only knew how you groveled so much, you would get a raise? Is that your motivation for remaining so ignorant?

First, the whole concept of a "chosen" people is not only absurd, but it's offensive to the rest of us. Obviously, you must be a "Christian", else it would be rather obvious. But, if that is "your" belief, then fine. The real problem is that you insist on making it everyone else's problem!

Am I "God"? Utter foolishness, you're not "God" either. I'm agnostic, so I don't have to just believe someone is special, I can decide for myself.

Your religion is destructive to the world, and that INCLUDES your beloved Jews my friend. Once you think it through, you might discover the irony of the Judeophile, who unwittingly assists in their beloved's destruction.

Harsh words? Perhaps. But your vile creed threatens these vulnerable people, and while you have convinced yourself that you are in their service (or perhaps "God's service"), in fact, it is exactly the opposite.

You're probably young, and haven't had time to make independent judgements yet, which is why I really don't want to be too harsh, but you do owe it to yourself, and those you claim to like, to find out what is really going on.

You said, that what I said about the Jews having no genetic/direct connection to today's Jews, is a "lie". Really?

As my Jewish friends would say, "You have a lot of chutzpah!"

Saying your "friends" are "decendants" (sic) is just as absurd as the rest of your post.

How about showing us some EVIDENCE. Saying you like people (but in actuality are doing them harm), saying you think God chose them, calling people liars who might actually enlighten you, if you weren't so indoctrinated...Well, you're not likely to do anyone any favors here, least of all yourself.

Since you apparently liked the phrase (it wasn't in my post): Wake up!

JR

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Just because Some Jewish people have made good investments and have keen business minds is no reason to wrap it all up and label it ZIONIST CONSPIRACY.
This whole thread is preposterous , and i can prove it in one statement.

If Israel were calling all the shots , and america were really doin its bidding , it would make a lot more sense to have a president who isnt a muslim,

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

How does that ol' saying go again

The root of all evil is Money, no that's not it
Money is the root of all Evil, no that's not it

Israel is the root of all Evil, that's it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
actually , the first part you got wrong.

Its the LOVE of money thats the root of all evil , so , not surprisingly , you got the second part wrong also.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

actually , the first part you got wrong.

Its the LOVE of money thats the root of all evil , so , not surprisingly , you got the second part wrong also.

But you didn't pull me over for the last one

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Where are your eyelashes?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Grays don't have hair

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

Obama the "Muslim" has done more for Israel than any other "president".
But since the U.S. "president" doesn't work for the benefit of the U.S.A., we really need another, more fitting title.
Tool, puppet, CEO, Chief Traitor. Something more fitting is needed, don't you think?
It is funny (not really, but figures of speech are that way) that we the people can be lied to over and over again by our government, and still pretend that there is some truth to what they say. Sort of like the Israelis...there must be a connection. Maybe it is just that certain personality types end up on top...cunning, ruthless liars, and we should just accept the fact that on planet earth we are destined to be ruled, poisoned, tortured, killed and our property stolen by these creatures.
Or, we can try to enlighten some people.
www.maskofzion.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

So does my tax dollars, so does big oil, so does big pharma, etc etc. Money does not correlate to free will. You want someone else? Vote for someone else. The whole point to lobbying is that no matter how much money you throw at someone, it does not necessitate their following in what you say.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

To digginapony, Hi! Im not gonna dispute what you are saying and I will read up on this. I beleive in God and Jesus as the Son Of God. God wants Us Gentiles to protect Israel. I dont know if thats what the president is thinking . But in the Bible it says that Israel will be hated by many nations. and because so many nations hate Israel, this is gonna be the reason for the Last world war ,all nations are gonna be against Israel. And this is gonna be a Nuclear War. Its gonna be so bad ,that thats when Jesus returns to save mankind from anniliating mankind.This is told in the Bible. now mind you the Anti-christ will cause all this. All leaders of Nations want to rule the World and they want atom bombs to do this with. America alone have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the world. this is what I beleive , and I think the Anti-christ is gonna come into play here shortly.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

The Jewish People , the twelve tribes, have been scattered all over the world because of peoples hatred of them ,because of Wars and Hitler. God said he will bring them all back to their Homeland that he gave them. and right now this is whats Happening. The Jewish people know they are Jewish . Why would anybody pretend to be Jewish , Everybody hates Jewish People . I love the Jewish Nation because God Does. Spock on Star Trek. was Jewish I loved Spock.Escuse me, I mean there are a-lot of Countrys that Hate Israel. they dont want to Beleive that God gave the promised land to his chosen people the Jews.This is how I beleive.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsecCin616

To digginapony, Hi! Im not gonna dispute what you are saying and I will read up on this. I beleive in God and Jesus as the Son Of God. God wants Us Gentiles to protect Israel. I dont know if thats what the president is thinking . But in the Bible it says that Israel will be hated by many nations. and because so many nations hate Israel, this is gonna be the reason for the Last world war ,all nations are gonna be against Israel. And this is gonna be a Nuclear War. Its gonna be so bad ,that thats when Jesus returns to save mankind from anniliating mankind.This is told in the Bible. now mind you the Anti-christ will cause all this. All leaders of Nations want to rule the World and they want atom bombs to do this with. America alone have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the world. this is what I beleive , and I think the Anti-christ is gonna come into play here shortly.

Yes it's also because of christian zionists like you that israel gets plenty of freebies from US and won't question their evil aspirations.But i will leave the detailed 'religious' debate on this topic for a different thread as i am still collecting sources and working on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This whole thread is preposterous , and i can prove it in one statement.

I thought you were going to drop a killer one liner and debunk all the claims Op and others made with sources on this thread.

But after reading this:

If Israel were calling all the shots , and america were really doin its bidding , it would make a lot more sense to have a president who isnt a muslim,

I chuckled to the fact that not only have others on this thread already proved that obama is a Zion puppet but the last four words of your one liner shows how intelligent you are.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsecCin616

I think I may have to follow Doujutsu's lead on this. The thread could end up overwhelmed by outraged christian zionists who don't have a clue as to what's going on. It also looks as if the various christian zionist posters aren't even bothering to read the thread. Their knees just jerk away the minute they read something that contradicts their programming.

You know, there might just be some context for things people are saying. You should have a little courtesy, and at least read what has gone on before. If that's too much trouble, then don't expect anyone to want to waste time with what is, in my experience, invincible ignorance when it comes to the "christians" who adhere to the myth of the Chosen.

JR

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How in the world is Israel the Jewish homeland? There were people already living there when the British decided to give it away. It wasn't theirs to give. From my view, Israel is causing most of the trouble over there anyway. I think we need to let the Arab nations surrounding them to deal with Israel and stay out of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I suppose im a bit confused by all of this. What is the definition of zionism? It seems i read an awful lot of "I hate Isreal" posts.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is primarily a nationalist[1] or national liberation[2] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[3] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security.

Doesn't sound evil to me. *shrug* I suppose I have a lot to learn as I delve into the darkness.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoidinmycrawlspace

Let me see if I can help.
The real estate that is presently called "Israel" was stolen from people that had families living there for a very long time. It was allowed to happen by the U.N., dominated by the west...the U.S. and Great Britain. The financial powers behind the U.S. and Great Britain were people of "Jewish" ethnicity. But it gets tricky here, because the call themselves "Jews", but many if not most educated Jews want nothing to do with them. They take the label "Jew" so they can commit crimes while pretending to be persecuted, like many real Jews actually were.
So, this is how this very powerful group of mostly "banksters", that is families like the Rothschilds and others were given the green light to go into Palestine and commit genocide.
Most people do not understand the incredible wealth these relatively few people have. For example, the Rothschild family has FAR more wealth than any so-called "richest man" in the world. They stay under the radar, but control most of what you read and watch on television news.
Enter the internet.
The internet presently means you have access to the TRUTH. Now, that access may not be available for long, because the people that know and are telling the truth have become a little TOO effective for TPTB, so something has to be done to restore Andy of Mayberry back into the psyche of Americans, meaning, they are losing their ability to control the news and they don't like it.
Zionism is the name for this belief that these few moneychangers can have their own real estate at whatever cost to the rest of us. They are the epitome of evil, but to understand that, you have to do your own research. Everything you have been taught is a lie when it comes to Israel.
Yes, it is a bitter pill to swallow, and most prefer the sweet taste of fantasy. You have a choice.
But when you see the Irish and the Greek and who knows who else taking to the streets in protest because virtually every country outside of Russia and China has indebted themselves and their children to these banksters, YOU should know why.
To know why, you must understand who is in charge of the central banks and who collects the interest paid by government TO these central banks. It all leads back to Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoidinmycrawlspace

I suppose im a bit confused by all of this. What is the definition of zionism? It seems i read an awful lot of "I hate Isreal" posts.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is primarily a nationalist[1] or national liberation[2] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[3] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security.

Doesn't sound evil to me. *shrug* I suppose I have a lot to learn as I delve into the darkness.

That's the reason why i am working on my new thread which will disscuss the difference between zionism and judaism.As i have also recently heard of christian zionists i am assuming that this zionism ideoligy is something more sinister than a bunch of 'extremist jews'.The main reason why i also want to differentiate between them is because i know there many jews who don't believe with the illegal establishment of israel.Than there's the 'anti-semitism' factor which prevents many to discuss this issue openly because they might be labeld 'anti-semite' or 'neo-nazi'.

I have also read quite alot about Khazarian Ashkenazi ''Jews'' or shall i say the 'serpent people'?

One thing i am definetly sure of is that zionism is alot more than what the good ol wiki tells us.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join