It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Doujutsu

And so it starts...How surprising .

I was just simply presenting facts so how does that make me a jew hater?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Yeah, most of this is already known information...

You speak of it all as if God himself is pushing the Israeli PM's to do this???...
Lavon was fired due to operation Susannah. What more do you want?

WOW...

God? not likely. Maybe Samael, his true progenator...

How about him, lined up before a group of taser holding Americans who all in unison taser the Fear of God into his tiny little genetically deficient ball sack - for crimes of INHUMANE intent and pretense?....

IMHO, as a Hebrew, God forgive me - but God Damn that devil to Hell... and all who are like him.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You will constantly hear from the Zionists that Obama is "anti-Israel", when in fact, the opposite is true. See, this is how they operate, they keep our so-called "leaders" in fear that they will turn on them.
And, they would in a heartbeat regardless of how much you do for them, Israel. Check this out, and this doesn't include the latest "gifts" from Obama.

www.maskofzion.com...

You can easily find Zionists articles criticizing Obama for not being pro-Israel enough. This is why practically everybody hates the bast*rds, you can't please them. I say, to h*ll with them, let's throw out the traitors in our country, starting with the incoming House Majority leader, Eric Cantor. He needs to know right away that he is being watched closely. He is an Israeli asset, a snake.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

And, they would in a heartbeat regardless of how much you do for them, Israel. Check this out, and this doesn't include the latest "gifts" from Obama.

www.maskofzion.com...

You should EX-TEXT the important bits of your link so if the readers are interested to read more they would click on it.For Example:

by Jonathan Azaziah

Just when it seemed that war criminal Barack Obama had reached the zenith of subservience to the Zionist entity, he takes his sycophancy to the next level. Obama has already signed a deal with Israel that granted it $30 billion in military aid alone over the next decade (1), and he has proudly declared that his administration has given more security assistance to the Zionist entity than any other administration in history (2). He has restored Israel’s ‘Qualitative Military Edge,’ which is an Orwellian phrase that translates to the US providing Israel with weapons, munitions, vehicles and other technologies to uphold the genocidal occupation of Palestine (3). He has gladly granted Israel $205 million for its Iron Dome missile defense system, which coincidentally, doesn’t work (4). He supports the internationally condemned, criminal, and inhumane blockade of Gaza (5). Despite the courageous efforts of Mordechai Vanunu that exposed Israel’s secret nuclear program to the world (6), Obama refuses to acknowledge Zionist nukes and has promised to maintain ambiguity about the illegal nature of the program, as well as defend Israel’s refusal to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (7). He has increased American-Israeli military cooperation through joint training exercises, most notably Operation Juniper Cobra, which was designed to provoke Iran (8). All of Obama’s high-ranking intelligence officials have traveled to the usurping Zionist regime to discuss US-Israeli collaborative plans for the future of the Middle East (9). Obama has prepared to provide the Zionist air force with the F-35, the latest Lockheed Martin fighter jet equipped with stealth technology; and has even gone a step further to appease his close friends in Tel Aviv by offering $4 billion to Israeli defense contractors to supply parts for the F-35 (10).

Obama's latest gifts to israel

Nice find though!

edit on 17-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

edit on 17-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think both of us know very well that there's a big difference between sweet talk and taking firm action.

And until now Obama drama hasn't taken any firm action against israeli illegal settlements,
There won't be any wars threatened against israel and no sanctions put on it.

Zionist:Keep up the sweet talk buddy, you're indeed a loyal Goyim.

USA will do F*** all against the illegal zionist state

Golly if what you say is true.... I sure don't know why no one is rushing to condemn Israel and offer you the support you so richly deserve?
After all YOU seem like such a reasonable, clear thinking and sane individual.
How could anyone in good conscious take a stand against such measured calm, patience and rational?
Are there more like you at home?

If this is how you treat someone taking your side - it's no wonder you have so few supporters.
Israel aside...I wish you could see yourself - the way your frothing and snapping appears to others.
Blame the media to a certain extent for portraying only negative images but after a point you have to own some responsibility for those images. It's you.

TIP: If you have two men, and one is screaming wildly, "the sky is falling" and another is calmly shaking his head saying "no it is not" people will stare at the screamer and let the sky fall down on their head.

A true and urgent message, can lose EVERYTHING... in the translation.

edit on 17-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Dereks, allow me to ask, Do you believe that a charismatic impersonator of human pretense (if there's no clue as to who this might be, the answer is obvious ) will actually be able to stop the unbound Universal Reprocussions that will occur from the unfounded and intentional lies you are posting here?

Israel, as documented by U.N. sources outside of Paslestinian influence, has been documented as using white phosphoric munitions against Palestinian settlements profusely, and on multiple occasions.

Isreali use of WP against Entire settlements of Palestinians... as shot from Attack Helicoptors as a form of cluster munition.

If you truly believe the statements you are making, then you need a serious reality check.

Otherwise you damn yourself every time you blaspheme our Creator with your lies. Trust me, if your master tells you that it is ok to lie, cheat, steal from, and murder human beings, even innocent children, because they do not believe in a Jewish belief - Then your time is fast approaching... yours, and the rest of you sick and twisted murders out there who justify pain, suffering, and murder... for a jewish cause, or for any cause for that matter... in anyone's name, or rulership.

That in of itself too, is about to reveal it's posterior as it is overrun by Universal Reprocussions which will indeed strip it's corpse of any huname pretense, to leave behind the rotted bones that exist underneath, so that they can lay there to provide testament to all how God's Children are supreme - to anything else out there with delusions of grandure before the very creation itself. All who attempt to destroy them will forevermore remain the elemental orbits that must forever provide the ingrediants for a more provident, and superior ascension... blown away by the fierce winds of purrification.

Your worlds, and the lies they provide, are nothing but dust before the eyes of those who see through you, and those like you.

There's still time, why not rethink your position, with this invitation to do so, before Adonni provides the final answers for you? THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE...

time, is indeed fast approaching!.....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Israel is a nasty country with the desire to start wars, and what is more amazing is, america is falling for it adn helping them. When we stop backing Israel, i personally believe the terrorist, those who wish us to crumble would alter there opinions of america. peace

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well dereks your going to come in here with your stuff again are you stalking me....Wp

White phosphorus sticks to human skin and will burn right through to the bone, causing death or leaving survivors with painful wounds which are slow to heal.

The international convention on the use of incendiary weapons says it should not be used where civilians are concentrated.

link

There are multiple international laws that could be seen to regulate WP use [3]. Article 1 of Protocol III of the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons defines an incendiary weapon as 'any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat, or combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target'. The same protocol also prohibits the use of incendiary weapons against civilians (already forbidden by the Geneva Conventions) or in civilian areas.

source

But hey also it just happens to be something where the US government is not a signatory...sorry but the US does not rule the world...And if you bothered to read ny stuff...i qualify all my posts with the fact it is about Zion...not the Jewish people themselve.....so please go do your trolling somewher else...you have shown your lack of researching over and over.

You go through posts and pick out small items...and it is a weapon that is banned under various committees but I did not say every country agrees or ar signatories to these treaties...

But you can stay asleep just as you have been over and over.

End of discussion with you...as i have stated to you before....Your Remarks show litte regard for proper open discussion as they are attacks rather than ever producing fruitful intelligent rebuttles....

edit on 113030p://f28Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i d like poeple to stop talking about Israel, Zionism, semites and Jews as the same things...

let me introduce myself... this subject is a very sensitive to me. I m supposed to be an arab muslim cause born from muslim parents. I dont belive in any kind of god so let 's say my muslimity is just a background, not a faith... My education was straight and open minded, and i ve been told that the jew is not my ennemy but my brother , as we re both (arabs and jews) semites...

so no i m not ANTI SEMITE cause i cant be ANTI MYSELF...

Let's continue : i live in france and i look like an occidental guy (blond hair, blue eyes, yes, we arab can look like that too) and i have no problem with the other communities... MY WIFE IS JEW.... SO MY SON IS HALF JEW HALF ARAB.... ( and i m proud of it) my wife family is jew and some even have the Israelian nationality...

i talk a lot about the arab/jews problems with them and we ALL agree on one thing : the ISRAELI STATE, is having a dangerous politic... for all the reason the OP listed and many more.... it gives bad publicity to all the jews in the world cause people make the amalgam between a state/government and people of same religion....

so please open your minds and consider that you can support the jews, and in the same time be AGAINST the Israeli governments action... even when you re muslim and arab, and i DONT WANT TO BE CALLED AN ANTISEMITE for having this words !

let me remember you all who find the OP shocking or antisemite that isrealian citizens themselves begin to criticised their government actions and the way it acts like a terrorist state sometimes !

just wanted to say that sorry for the bad english

namaste

edit on 17/11/10 by estebadia because: mispelling as always

edit on 17/11/10 by estebadia because: same as before

edit on 17/11/10 by estebadia because: again ^^

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I wish I were near you so I could help upload those vids you got. Anyone here near 13th Zodiac?

Anyone? Any member would do. Curious here,...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I am not sure they are all that smart, but they do have the advantage of having no moral constraints.
I look at it like this.
Ruthless, power hungry people learn to use every dirty trick in the book to advance themselves in our physical existence, but they are joyless people. Their smiles are fake, they know only lust. Lust can never be satisfied.

Whenever I consider the existence of these "empty" people, I wonder if they ever realize that they are actually lower than the common person that actually experiences joy and love. Maybe they know they are human "frauds", so they attempt to make up for it with material "stuff"...

If anyone, or any group of people are so much smarter than the rest of us, that there is simply no hope that we will ever be free from their evil intentions, then we should learn and teach GOOD people how best to combat them while retaining the human qualities that make them good. Joyful. Loving. Moral.

But, we need a clear understanding of WHO these evil people are and where they are hiding (in plain site usually) and exactly how they control us. And we need to teach our kids these simple truths.

This is probably the most arrogant, self-righteous pile of drivel ive ever read.

actually, it's right on the money, and supported by the Mosaic Pentateuch - at Genesis 3: 15 - where Yahweh revealed the existance of two separately identifiable types of humankind existing upon this planet:

The Woman's Seed

the Serpent's Seed

Women tend to be nurturing.
Many serpents eat thier own young, given the chance.

Who do YOU believe represents a benevolent Creator and His offspring - nurturing, or devouring?

When a self righteous and self involved zionist jew finally reaches in and gives another HUMAN BEING - GOD"S CREATION a part of themselves that truly represents self sacrifice, I'll believe they're of a nurturing nature.

Hebrews of a Judaic faith however are altogether different. They understand reality as it has existed since the Curtain of the Most Holy was rent in two....

just like the movie the Matrix allows NEO to believe in the alternate reality of no spoon... so too, that event allows true people of faith to see the hollowness of Israeli zionistic organizations and those in support of them.

God Damn the Israeli god - Samael - as revealed by the Bethelahemic Nazerite so long ago. and all of his humanoid flesh bags, zombies and blowup impersonators...

They all need to coraled up. and burned to dust.

DUST .... !!!!!!!

To be blown away to the four corners of creation and never be concieved of again.

God Bless Humanity! All of it's diverseness, and all of its character!
edit on 17-11-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i am an american patriot who does not support israel. i do not think we should get involved with their affairs; unless we are talking peace deal.
i wonder what the average income is for a mexican vs. israeli immigrant?
i think that if there is a preemptive strike on iran; than no one should know who did it. just like no one knows who's behind 9-11.
isn't russia supplying iran with nuclear materials? we should stop this at the source if at all possible.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Certainly when I read posts that actually have truth in them, I must always include this video - which proves Israeli involvement in events that are even much darker and much more disgusting.

www.youtube.com...

Now how would they have come to document the 9/11 attacks unless they knew in advance it would happen? Or worse

Now watch carefully - it is blackmail for sure. Israel has something which allows them to move between the lines.

Antisemitism is now a weapon - not a symptom of sympathy. I feel that very soon a very clear picture will be painted that shows the truth once and for all!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If you have a nation of ignorant and stupid people, anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I knew you couldnt' trust them Israelians as far as you could throw them

edit on 17-11-2010 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

I don't even know why this is in the conspiracy forum - if the truth isn't obvious by now - God help us all.

Here is the way I see it.

The Holy Site has been shared (viciously) for how many hundreds/thousands of years?

"This is what personally makes me sick"

We have what I feel is a reverse holocaust going on against Muslims and Islam. We go in the name of America and Freedom, but we fight against things that are staged and formatted by Israel itself.

So in truth - we have killed hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern people (many innocent) just to make a secure base for who - we are the off shore backdoor bodyguards.

What do they have on America here in the United States that they will be allowed to create these events and that we will let our young sons/daughters sign up to fight a war and defend something we know nothing about in the propaganda name of terrorism. In WWII we fought against Germany for what we were shown/taught and what thought we knew was right (again "Israel" and the German concentration camps). We had"God" on our side. That's right I said it - this country was founded on Christian principals! Politically correct this! I still believe in why we are all free and God had everything to do with that!

The Israeli quest for dominating and controlling the Holy Land that has and will go on forever - it has and it will - and now "WE" America is in that never ending bankrupting mix of BS-War - killing the innocent in Israel's name for how long! Look at where our economy is now, because of all this!

One major attack (formulated by Israel) - 7+ years of destroying Israel's sworn enemy

For years now users on this site, many contributors have been showing the truth - the attack on the USS Cole - The dancing Israeli's you tube clip on 9/11 (www.youtube.com...) - and many other incidents - I now feel/know that even the Bali bombings were Israeli/Mossad!

Why - why then don't we see it for what it is?

How much control is going on by Israel in secret at Wall Street - Defense - War propaganda?

I would say wake up - but if it hasn't happened by now............well, we deserve what is coming!

Revelations states that the Anti-Christ will be revealed - I believe it has!

Israel has been hijacked - just like the US and by the same forces! This is insane - take the "TRUTH" for what it is
edit on 17-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are more nuclear weapons near the temple mount for a Reason.
What lies beneath the temple mount is a prize.
This is known but to a few 'folks' out there.
There is reason for everything, just not always a 'good' reason.

Much more to come soon enough.
Till then, folks will have to keep their britches from getting twisted.
The world Is certainly not as it seems.
lOl

Which pill one takes depends on the Proctor.....then the Doctor.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's absolutely not important to support the state of Israel, as they are an illegal establishment ill-begotten that has demonstrated they can not be trusted. They've leached so much money from US tax payers it's disgusting. And our support of Israel makes us 100 times more likely to get bombed by terrorists. Truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There are currently 36 conflicts(i.e. wars) going on around the planet. Muslims are involved in 36 of them. What does that tell you? You should read the Koran. I have; beginning to end. There is no forgiveness in the book or tolerance of any kind. All Islam does is move to an area and try to impose Islamic law on the local inhabitants and if they can't they kill them. Also you should read the history of the so-called "Palestinian" people. They are not from Palestine and they've been thrown out of every Middle Eastern country they've lived in for trying to overthrow the governments in those countries.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger

There are currently 36 conflicts(i.e. wars) going on around the planet. Muslims are involved in 36 of them. What does that tell you? You should read the Koran. I have; beginning to end. There is no forgiveness in the book or tolerance of any kind. All Islam does is move to an area and try to impose Islamic law on the local inhabitants and if they can't they kill them. Also you should read the history of the so-called "Palestinian" people. They are not from Palestine and they've been thrown out of every Middle Eastern country they've lived in for trying to overthrow the governments in those countries.

Hows the above related to the topic we are discussing?

Name me one muslim country that has recently invaded, killed all the 'non-believers' and applied Sharia law?

Now get back on topic and try discuss the points OP and others have made regarding Zionism control US.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join