It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+116 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Do you think it is necessary to unilaterally support the Zionist state of Israel because Muslims are terrorists and the Zionist state of Israel is on the side of the United States of America? Did you know that the Zionist state of Israel has attacked Americans and American interests?? Here is just one example out of multiple cases:

The Israeli military planted bombs inside American, British, and Egyptian owned hotels in Egypt with the intention of making it look like the attacks were committed by Muslims. Do not simply take my word for it. Please look it up while you still have the opportunity to access the information. The incident is referred to as the Lavon Affair, also known as "Operation Susannah."

As if this were not repulsive enough all in and itself, the surviving agents were awarded with certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katzav for their roles in the terrorist plot. Did you read that correctly? In 2005, Israeli President Moshe Katzav awarded the survivors who targeted an American hotel for a terrorist attack with certificates of appreciation. This was in 2005! This was two years after the United States invaded Iraq with the pretext that it "might" be a danger to the United States. Iraq never once attacked the United States, yet our government sent over four-thousand of our brave men and women over there to die. Over one million innocent civilians have died in Iraq alone according to the International Red Cross.

How did the United States reprimand Israel for this act of hostility? It continued providing it with billions upon billions of dollars of aid and advanced weaponry that has been used against Palestinians, killing many civilians, including women and children.

There is no way this is true, right? That could never happen! According to John McCain, Israel is our greatest ally! Surely, you would know about this. There is no way the United States would attack countries that never once attacked it and yet give such unwavering, unilateral support to a country that has committed acts of hostility against her!! Please look into the Lavon Affair, which has indeed been acknowledged by the Zionist state of Israel. This was not the only time this happened.

If you never knew about this, what else might you not know? Do you really think Muslims hate you for your freedom? Does that really make sense to you??

edit on 16-11-2010 by digginapony because: typo

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I think there are lots we don't hear about .. Israeli attack on USS Liberty (US Navy ship) www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yes very sad how little people know about what is really going on. KUDOS for the post!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You are one hundred per cent correct about the Levon Affair ! Sadly this is one of many such events over the past half century . Somewhere I have video's of the perpetrors confession and interviews . I don't know how to upload it for you . People should research this subject for themselves . I am suprised you are even familiar with the event . Well done drawing attention to it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

From what I remember israel actually honored the men involved with medals on the 50 year anniversary or something. Not one person in congress said Anything. Just amazing.. maybe they blackmailing with nukes or something. Something is really fishy.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I thought I was reading it wrong....24 flags and 4 posts?
What are people afraid of, being called "anti-semite"!

It is pretty easy to understand what is going on when you realize the U.S. federal government is not the U.S.A. anymore, and hasn't been for some time. It is a criminal group. The names and faces you see are traitors, at least the ones that come in with any "new" administration.
Once you understand that, and the fact that Israel controls much of Congress, the Senate, and increasingly the friggin SUPREME COURT, as well as the media, and what do you have? A coup.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't think this was something the Israelis just did, it was probably some kind of co-op like with the USS liberty and possibly 9/11. I believe Israel is a USA pitbull in terms of false flag attacks.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

First, to your post, let me say bulls#&t.
Second...Obama must have given a big grant to the "free computers and internet for muslims program."
Who knew they had broadband at Gitmo?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This failed attempt happened 56 years ago and it was an attempt to blame Egyptians. The plot failed and in 1954 it was Arab vs. Jew. Now, its been interpreted as Muslim vs. Jew. Israel didn't want the British to pull out of the Suez Canal and hatched a bad scheme to keep the British there.

Tensions in the region were high for years up to this incident and after as it alll came to a flash point in 1967 with the Six-Day War.

Why does this thread have a DIRE! headline???
edit on 16-11-2010 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

Second...Obama must have given a big grant to the "free computers and internet for muslims program."

Hi friend! What in my post is not accurate? Not that it is important, but I am not a Muslim, but a white, Christian male of European descent. Not every person who is Jewish is in on this by the way-Rabbi Weiss is one example.

Please tell me what I stated that is inaccurate. There are sources that substantiate what I said. It is absolutely mind-blowing and unjust. Over four-thousand Americans have died in Iraq alone. Excuse my language, but this #ing bull#!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
This failed attempt happened 54 years ago and it was an attempt to blame Egyptians. The plot failed and in 1954 it was this was Arab vs. Jew. Now, its been interpreted as Muslim vs. Jew. Israel didn't want the British to pull out of the Suez Canal and hatched a bad scheme to keep the British there.

Tensions in the region were high for years up to this incident and after as it alll came to a flash point in 1967 with the Six-Day War.

Why does this thread have a DIRE! headline???

This is the first of many threads. One will begin to see a pattern leading up to the present day. There are a group of Luciferians who are extremely close to their goal.

If you want to see a snippet of the near end of this story, please look into Dr. Alan Sabrosky, head of studies at the US Army War College who states unequivocally that Israel is responsible for 9/11. This affects every single person alive today. To be continued...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

Please hurry back and tell me what I stated that was not true. Why do all you Zionists simply make blanket statements without substantiating anything? You have seen it work so well with the Zionist-controlled media, but you failed to recognize the intelligence and heart of a great deal of people on this planet at this time. People will not simply take your word for it without any kind of source of substantiation anymore. The truth will be exposed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I like the sentiment of your post, and I agree for the most part. Most people don't realize that the US openly admits that Israel/The Mossad are involved in more clandestine activity inside the United States than any other nation. Why, if they are such a great ally, are they literally spying on us?

That being said, I have to point something out. In your first paragraph, you made a comment 'because the Muslims are terrorists', and while I assume you said this to get a point across, it was hard for me to get passed this comment. Muslims are not terrorists. Some are, just as some christians are, just as some atheists and pagans are. But a comment such as 'muslims are terrorists' is inflammatory, naive, and dangerous.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Why the to be continued mystery? You have not cited a single source and are merely telling people to look up x and y. If you have a thesis state it and back it up. Otherwise, this is pure nonsense and sensational headlines to draw people into your thread.

ETA
The way this thread is moving it will end up in the 9/11 bin where it belongs!!
edit on 16-11-2010 by jibeho because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Your post is great and hopefully will open some eyes. But I have a problem with your choice of headline. It would be nice if your post had something to do with it......just sayin

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

From what I remember Israel actually honored the men involved with medals on the 50 year anniversary or something. Not one person in congress said anything. Just amazing.. maybe they blackmailing with nukes or something. Something is really fishy.

You are absolutely correct, brother. Is this not absolutely unbelievable. Israel awards survivors of a terror attack targeting an American hotel. This recognition occurred in 2005!!! Yet we still have our government saying that Israel is our greatest ally. This is like a very bad nightmare. There is no way this is true, right??? Look it up for yourselves. It gets worse. For now, this is called the Lavon Affair or "Operation Susannah."

Knowledge is power! Share this with everyone you know. Let us not lose anymore Americans to further the materialistic goals of these Luciferians!!! You have truth on your side!!!

God bless...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, most of this is already known information...

You speak of it all as if God himself is pushing the Israeli PM's to do this???...
Lavon was fired due to operation Susannah. What more do you want?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Not quite sure I'm getting your motivation especially based on your topic and post history. Your pattern, topics and timing is rather strange.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBlaze
Your post is great and hopefully will open some eyes. But I have a problem with your choice of headline. It would be nice if your post had something to do with it......just sayin

Make no mistake. This is absolutely DIRE and relevant to what is happening right now! We are in trouble. I am not trying to be a fear monger. This is going somewhere. What is happening in the economy because of the Rothschild Federal Reserve banking system totally relates to this, for example.

As I suggested, if you want to skip ahead a little bit please look into Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former head of studies at the US Army War College who states unequivocally that Israel is responsible for 9/11.

A woman was handcuffed and threatened while she was crying because she refused to be subjected to the naked body scanners at the airport last week. The whole rationale for this and other violations of human rights is that there are foreign agents that can do harm to us. The United States government has a a mind-blowing amount of dual American/Israel citizens in the highest positions.

Micheal Chertoff, director of homeland security, is a dual Israeli citizen. He pledged an oath to a country that has attacked the United States multiple times. These are only the instances that have been acknowledged. He co-authored the Patriot Act and his company distributed these body scanners. Think about that. The people who have committed these attacks on us are in our very government and we are giving away our rights to them to protect us??? The people who have attacked us?? Are you #ing kidding me???

"They who would give up essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty or security."-Benjamin Franklin

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

For now, let us say one comes across information that completely changes his or her world view in mere seconds. When one sees the tyranny that is planned for his or her brothers and sisters, everything else seems to be of the least significance. Thank god there are those in the United States military, including prominent generals, who know exactly what is occurring. Please keep reading, brother.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join