It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of Los Angeles - First trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anyone vaguely interested in UFO history will know about the Battle of Los Angeles event that took place during the second world war.

Well, the well known name of this event has been taken and adapted into a modern-age sci-fi movie which looks hugely similar (in good ways) to Independence Day.

Being borderline-obsessed with apocalypse films, this is right up my alley. I think you guys will appreciate how amazing this trailer looks. Forget how disappointing Skyline was, and get ready for this:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
F&S Nice find, it looks like a pretty cool movie. Im sure I will see more about it as it gets closer to coming out.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Looks like a great movie.
The UFO shown from London 1991 looks a lot like the one the Chiliean Miners got on a cell phone.

At the very beginning of the Chilean miners cell phone film clip I can see what looks like "lights" at the front and back of this disk shape flashing quickly off and on, eliminating (at least to me) the cloud possibility.

Maybe...maybe not.
edit on 16-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: where is maybe maybe not anyway?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

why all the scary alien movies do they know something we dont know or are they just trying to scare us to help push their plan of invasion

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nice find. This movie looks ill from whats shown in the trailer.

Definitely can't wait to see it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Looks like a really good movie...

that being said it will probably suck like everything else Hollywood produces these days.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Looks good....(and looks like that Cuban UFO vid is likely a viral for this movie, eh?)....if you've ever seen it. The ships look very similar, if not identical.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The trailer looks splendidly superb!! Can't wait to see this next year. I agree that it looks like it may be way better than Skyline was.

top topics

join