It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the USA not have nuclear weapons anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just don't get it. Why are so many convinced that China launched a missle off the coast of California? Some people act as if we don't have any nuclear weapons, because that would be the only way that could happen. Seriously, I don't have a clue what that was, but you can bet that no country would do that knowing that it could get them wiped off the face of the earth. Do you really believe that any country would take that chance just to "send a message"? So many act as if China is this power unlike any other and that they have us by the short hairs... but they no more have us in that position than we have them in that position because of mutually assured destruction. That is unless we got rid of our nukes at some point, so what am I missing here?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
there has been a lot of talk about UFO's disabling the nukes

If they are all down, and china knows that.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
someone posted the news that the plane with a laser mounted on it nose used to destroy missiles passed its test the same day the missile was spotted where was the test lol in cali right near where it was spotted .

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I assure you that if our nukes were disabled, and a hostile foreign nation knew that we would all be dead. Or at the very least there would be much more of a move made than a warning shot. There is no point in a warning shot against a defensless opponent.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Endure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

See this is exactly what makes the most sense, that if it was a missle it was fired by us as either a test or some black operation. A foreign nation launching that close to us just doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Endure

We've still got a pretty heavy arsenal, plus the armed population.

not a decision to made lightly

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Why wouldn't the alien's disable all of it then?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Nuclear weapons are not allowed on this planet anymore.
A higher power negated that so the rest is rhetoric,

top topics

join