It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Rodowski busted pocketing We Are Change funds... "We Keep Your Change"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure about all this... All I know is what was presented in the video.

Its interesting though, although not surprising. Human nature is one helluva devil-on-your-shoulder.

I am all for 9/11 truth, but like these guys say... Sometimes the truth hurts.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Sometimes the truth hurts.

And sometimes the 911 truth movement makes you laugh 'til it hurts.

Here's another fine example

The Avery Foundation.

and if you click and try to make a donation

you get this message

edit on 15-11-2010 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

It would seem that the so-called "truth movement" is populated by not a few charlatans and frauds. Keeping the idea of a conspiracy alive is a financial ploy by the wolves to fleece the sheep. The sheep, in this case, have been convinced by the fleecers that they are not part of a herd that blindly follows along but a select few who know the "truth." The truth is that entrepreneurship is alive and well in the "truther movement" and that Barnum was right. This is pure entertainment.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

"Conspiracy Theories" are a mulit-million dollar cottage industry, the raw material in this industry is fundamental dishonesty - why would anyone be suprised that there would be dishonest people involved? It woul kind of like being suprised that coal miners get dirty.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

"Conspiracy Theories" are a mulit-million dollar cottage industry, the raw material in this industry is fundamental dishonesty - why would anyone be suprised that there would be dishonest people involved? It woul kind of like being suprised that coal miners get dirty.

sure multi-million. The only multi-millions that where earned are probably through the hollywood movies.

Show me 1 other thing which earned nearly 1 Million Dollars... Especially that 95% of the stuff on 911 are free

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

I said "Conspiracy Theories", not just 9/11. The whole line, JFK, the moon hoax, UFO cover ups. Look at all the books, CDs, lectures, etc. Now with the internet it becomes a little more shady. Start a webiste, minimal cost and then go on forums like this and paste links back to your website promising earth-shattering evidence of an "inside job", you click on the link because to you its free, but every time you click then the website registers traffic, the more traffic they measure the better chance they have of selling advertising space.

Like I said, fundamental dishonesty being dished out by fundamentally dishonest people.

new topics

top topics

join