It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Have others rate your song!

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Rate from 1 to 5.
edit on 15-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am, the devil.

is what he should have said, powerful message.

But unfortunately who'm ever worships spirits from the underworld is no friend of mine.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socratic Method
I am, the devil.

is what he should have said, powerful message.

But unfortunately who'm ever worships spirits from the underworld is no friend of mine.

I don't see him worshiping spirits from the underworld. I my self worship good spirits aligned with GOD.

If you read any of my posts...most the time I was drunk. heheh.
I slipped a disk in my back, so right now I am On hydrocodone and would like to hear some good tunes.
edit on 15-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i would give it a 4 just because its johnny cash.

Now what would you rate this:


edit on 15-11-2010 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
i would give it a 4 just because its johnny cash.

Now what would you rate this:


edit on 15-11-2010 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)

5!
God I just had to listen to it again with lyrics..

edit on 15-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeSimple
 

Yeah is awesome! Metallica played in my city last night but couldn't get tix


The christmas version sounds very dark and would make a cool soundtrack to a christmas horror movie lol



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Love this one
lyrically awesome




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2
 


Anything worth Mr Waters gets a 5 from me, I saw Pink Floyd a couple of times.

Just to pick up the pace. What do you think of this?



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2
 


another 5. Don't you wish we would spend money on space exploration and not wars. seems ass backward to me.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by Indigo2
 


Anything worth Mr Waters gets a 5 from me, I saw Pink Floyd a couple of times.

Just to pick up the pace. What do you think of this?

4.1/2



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeSimple
 





posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners
 


3 from me, its ok but i tuned out halfway through.

what about this one:


edit on 15-11-2010 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeSimple
 


interesting song, i give it 4. i agree with the funding space exploration over war any day.

I think music is our greatest weapon in the fight for real freedom. its the only language we all understand.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks
 


Never heard of this band before but i like it
4 stars



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
and now for something totally different. i have got a lot of ridicule for liking this artist but IMO she is the best female singer going around at the moment and this cover of snow petrols "run" is one of the better songs that i have heard in charts for quite some time.




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2
 


...glad you enjoyed em... heres a link to their website, just in case you wanna...


www.stonecoyotes.com...



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2
 


...the leona lewis video isnt available in the usofa - boo hoo hoo hoo!...



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
and now for something totally different. i have got a lot of ridicule for liking this artist but IMO she is the best female singer going around at the moment and this cover of snow petrols "run" is one of the better songs that i have heard in charts for quite some time.



4.5 Brings back memories of listening to Snow Patrol. Her rendition is really soothing.


edit on 15-11-2010 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join