Fmr Asst TSA Admin - checkpoints violate 4th amendment

page: 1
14

log in

join

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   


"Nobody likes having their 4th Amendment violated, but the truth of the matter is, we're going to have to do it".

That is the stance of this criminal government agency.

To hell with them.




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Rights shmites, pass me a beer and turn that football game on will ya?



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What pissed me off the most was that they could fine this angry American up to $10,000 for walking away from the search AND his flight.

The "Terrorists" have won.
Americans are terrified....of their own government. It's actions. It's excuses for such actions.

Sigh....
Cuhail



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
What pissed me off the most was that they could fine this angry American up to $10,000 for walking away from the search AND his flight.

The "Terrorists" have won.
Americans are terrified....of their own government. It's actions. It's excuses for such actions.

Sigh....
Cuhail


And thats just it. We Americans are more terrified of our government and our judicial system than would be terrorists blowing up planes. Personally, myself, I only woke up to what is going on 6 months ago. I talk to my friends about this and the violations of our rights and freedoms and their response is...'who cares'. This saddens me.



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm


I talk to my friends about this and the violations of our rights and freedoms and their response is...'who cares'. This saddens me.


It's precisely people like that who have put us into the situation we are currently faced with.

Those very same people are the ones who deserve to suffer the most.



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is what those who choose to fly can look forward to.

No me.





posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Pretty sure if it violates the Constitution it's... oh, what's the word... ILLEGAL.

We need to sue these guys. Seems like it would be pretty easy considering he's admitted what it does is break the law. hahahahahaha.



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method
 



Rights shmites, pass me a beer and turn that football game on will ya?


I second that motion , and how 'bout that M . Vick fellow with them Eagles ? This guy is going to set some records .

On topic , If you don't like it , don't do it, or change it . Period .

I no longer fly so , it doesn't apply to me . If I were flying and it offended me , I am smart enough to know that these types of practices CAN be over-ruled and over-turned . If I felt strongly enough about it , I would make sure that my opinion and stance on the issue was heard by the Supreme Court of the U.S.

If I found no recourse there , I would simply stop flying .

While a lot of you tend to see it as an infringement upon your rights by your duly-elected administration(s) , I personally see it as a necessary evil that serves as a reminder of the times we live in .

Damned if we do , damned if we don't .



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

I no longer fly so , it doesn't apply to me . If I were flying and it offended me , I am smart enough to know that these types of practices CAN be over-ruled and over-turned . If I felt strongly enough about it , I would make sure that my opinion and stance on the issue was heard by the Supreme Court of the U.S.

If I found no recourse there , I would simply stop flying .

While a lot of you tend to see it as an infringement upon your rights by your duly-elected administration(s) , I personally see it as a necessary evil that serves as a reminder of the times we live in .

Damned if we do , damned if we don't .


The only reason we live in the 'times we live in' is because we let them walk all over us. Traveling is not something they should be able to take away from us. By not flying, you are admitting that they've won. I haven't flown in a plane for a long time and probably won't for years, but this offends me beyond measure. They are forcing us to choose between potentially dangerous and somewhat humiliating (scans), really humiliating (body pat downs), or not flying. That isn't a choice. There IS a happy medium, and they should NOT have the right to force me to feel so uncomfortable flying that I stay home. No administrator has the right to make me feel uncomfortable and take away my rights.

Because as far as I'm concerned, I did NOT give up my rights when I bought that airplane ticket, and I will not be subjected to undue violations of the 4th amendment, and my fellow human beings will be treated as HUMANS, not undignified cattle.



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929
 


You're right , it isn't a choice , but , it is part of the price you pay if you are going to fly .

I can see where it is considered to be utterly offensive to folks but , if they weren't doing it , and some friggin nut climbs on a plane with a bomb and kills a couple hundred people , then we would all be settin' here bitchin' about why they didn't implement these measures beforehand ., afterall ... 9/11 and all should have clued them to the fact that there are people who will use airliners as tools and weapons ...


Because as far as I'm concerned, I did NOT give up my rights when I bought that airplane ticket,


Actually , when you purchase that ticket , you are agreeing that the airline is in charge . You are not agreeing that they will allow you any type of exemptions from security , that is required of all other passengers .

The only possible recourse I see , is through the judicial system . Sad thing is , the bad guys know this also , and will attempt to use our own legal system to beat us at our own game if we are not vigilant with our security measures .

Bottom line is ... failed security allowed 9/11 to transpire . Let's not get caught with our pants down again . Until better and less intrusive methods replace the current procedures , this is what we are stuck with .

If this offends you , hug a random fanatical muslim .



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These searches are warrentless and should not be done....

If a pilot that is controlling the plane is in fact in CONTROL of the plane why would he need these security measures done to them as they could just crash the plane if they really wanted to...

The TSA is trying to get around this because you are now on a plane under federal law and falls in their lap as to who makes the rules......

November 24th OPT out day!!!!! OPT OUT!!



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by spacekc929
 


You're right , it isn't a choice , but , it is part of the price you pay if you are going to fly .

I can see where it is considered to be utterly offensive to folks but , if they weren't doing it , and some friggin nut climbs on a plane with a bomb and kills a couple hundred people , then we would all be settin' here bitchin' about why they didn't implement these measures beforehand ., afterall ... 9/11 and all should have clued them to the fact that there are people who will use airliners as tools and weapons ...

Bottom line is ... failed security allowed 9/11 to transpire . Let's not get caught with our pants down again . Until better and less intrusive methods replace the current procedures , this is what we are stuck with .

If this offends you , hug a random fanatical muslim .


How'd that Kool-aid taste?

These are the same people who said that ther systems worked after a guy was tackled when he tried to ignite the underpants bomb.

I have the end all conclusion for airline travel...It goes against my positions of lesser government and since they wont do the "Give everyone on the plane a gun" approach we do this...

Massive K9 support in the terminals...Make them beagles they have the best noses anyways AND at least 2 air marshals on every flight coming or going to the us or interstate. Enforce the no-fly list (the inderpants bomber was on the list, bought a 1 way ticket in cash and the govt was warned bout him by his father 24 hours in advance). There you go. Problem solved! Last time i checked, 9/11 hijackers used boxcutters??? which were ok to have back then...

This transgretion on the US constitution is just another step in the ladder...



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Pretty soon we will need papers to cross one states border to the next....kinda like, um....oh that's right! Russia!
Thomas Jefferson once wrote, " a people scared of the government, is called tyranny, but a government afraid of its people, is called liberty"!





new topics
top topics
 
14

log in

join