It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much wine (not feelin fine)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
rut roh!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You should not be offended about how you look. After all, that is what you said in your reply. Something to the effect of "it's not nice making fun of the way I look"

And yes, I am pretty much calling you a liar. Either that or completely ignorant because you fail to see your own faults here.

IF (big old if) you are telling the truth take my advice and GET HELP.

A lot of help. I cannot stress that enough. If what you say is true, you have an identity problem and a drinking problem.

But as I said earlier, I do think you are trolling. You are doing it well, but this really isn't the place for it if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
rut roh!

Now what in the heck is that supposed to mean?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
You should not be offended about how you look. After all, that is what you said in your reply. Something to the effect of "it's not nice making fun of the way I look"

And yes, I am pretty much calling you a liar. Either that or completely ignorant because you fail to see your own faults here.

IF (big old if) you are telling the truth take my advice and GET HELP.

A lot of help. I cannot stress that enough. If what you say is true, you have an identity problem and a drinking problem.

But as I said earlier, I do think you are trolling. You are doing it well, but this really isn't the place for it if you ask me.

Listen, guy, nobuddy said I wasnt' having no problems. But like I said earlier I'm gonna switch from wine to beer (hope that solves all the worms' problems).
edit on 16-11-2010 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you are being serious then get a grip and know that an alcohol problem is an alcohol problem.

Switching from wine to beer will not solve that.

Like I said, take a look at yourself. From what you have said there are more than alcohol problems, the alcohol is just what is covering it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

If you are being serious then get a grip and know that an alcohol problem is an alcohol problem.

Switching from wine to beer will not solve that.

Like I said, take a look at yourself. From what you have said there are more than alcohol problems, the alcohol is just what is covering it up.

Thanks for your reply, pal
A lot of this "drinking problems' started when I was in the Navy and stationed in Japan. It seems like all we did was drink beer. To be a tough guy there you had to show off how much you could drink, understand. I'm not the kinda guy who's gonna be made to look like a wiener so I drank as much as I could (this led to some problems in old Japan, I'm sure you could imagine).

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, sumbuddy decided to remove my. B.L.O.G. thread. ;(

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
so let me get this straight....from what i can work out you were masturbating in the loos whilst drinking and chatting up the dude in the stool next to you???

(you said scratching...picking up keys....i hear...beating the bishop)

Would you say thats NORMAL behaviour??? Im not surprised your boss sacked you to be honest...id have done the same

You crease me up dude.....its like some homo erotic novel in the making haha
edit on 19-11-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
so let me get this straight....from what i can work out you were masturbating in the loos whilst drinking and chatting up the dude in the stool next to you???

(you said scratching...picking up keys....i hear...beating the bishop)

Would you say thats NORMAL behaviour??? Im not surprised your boss sacked you to be honest...id have done the same

You crease me up dude.....its like some homo erotic novel in the making haha
edit on 19-11-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Thats' a real laugh, guy.
The whole bathroom thing was a big misunderstanding, ya see. It's to bad nobuddy sees it my way. I wasnt' doing nothin wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join