It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tons of plane accidents and inccedents in usa today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

all the planes seem to be military and all crashes 2 people are dead see for yourself

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

This does seem odd. I don't recall seeing this many "Airplane Incidents" on the RSOE map before.

When I went and checked the map just now, all of the related alerts listed zero (0) people involved, and the FAA was listed as the source of the alert. Some even have a "Special Thanks!" listed next to the FAA.

So the next step is cross-checking the events. We should be looking at news outlets that are local to each of the alerts and see if there is any information about aircraft incidents.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here is the Tucson incident.
If each member can report what went on in their area.
azstarnet.com...
The first time I looked it said Ryan Field just checked link I posted it change to on map to
Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2

Crash kills student pilot at Ryan field Clayton R. Norman Arizona Daily Star Arizona Daily Star | Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 12:00 am. Authorities are still trying to determine what caused a student pilot to fatally crash at Ryan Airfield on Sunday. The crash happened at about 12:30 p.m., said Cpl. Neil Brown of the Tucson Airport Authority Police. The student pilot was practicing touch-and-go landing maneuvers, Brown said, and had been flying with an instructor earlier in the day. He was training in a Cessna 150 owned by a flight school that operates at the airport, and he was on a final approach when he crashed, Brown said. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

link   
I noticed the same thing...

You don't see people thanking other people for plane related incidents (well, not since 9-11 at least...)

link   

Originally posted by tamenie
hisz.rsoe.hu...

all the planes seem to be military and all crashes 2 people are dead see for yourself

The planes in question are the same plane a Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2.This would just mean that it traveled across the united states and all the states it passed through shows an incident report.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well i dont really think so because they wouldent say places it didnot happen

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This also happened last week at some point, i noticed it on the RSOE website, maybe about 20 or more plane crashes being listed in America, very strange.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
it may sound stupid but there could be a secret war lol

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Maybe RSOE has just recently teamed up with the FAA in order to get real-time aviation alerts in the US. Maybe that's why we're suddenly seeing more numbers, and maybe that's why the data for each incident is all but missing... maybe they haven't fine tuned it yet.

Dunno. Just an out-of-the-box idea.

EDIT: Just to add to the idea that they are still setting up a new reporting method with the FAA... wouldn't the "A-10 Thunderbolt" be the first alphabetical plane type to show up?
edit on 15-11-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

they all seem to say fairchild a-10 thunderbolt 2..

this site is interesting, though seems like they don't update often, or refresh... I dont know... too jumbled,

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just FYI...

A-10 Thunderbolt II

An A-10 from the 81st Fighter Squadron, Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany
Role Close air support, and ground-attack aircraft
Manufacturer Fairchild-Republic
First flight 10 May 1972
Introduced March 1977
Status In service
Primary user United States Air Force
Number built 716[1]
Unit cost US$11.8 million (average, 1994 dollars)[2]

Source: Wikipedia.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

they all seem to say fairchild a-10 thunderbolt 2..

this site is interesting, though seems like they don't update often, or refresh... I dont know... too jumbled,

If you just click on icon and not go to details it says C150 matches story.
If you go to details it says fairchild a-10 thunderbolt which is wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So we are losing the same fighter jet over and over and over?

This makes NO sense!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Maybe that's just the default plane type... "A-10 Thunderbolt" would be the first thing to show up alphabeticaly, wouldn't it?

Again, I'm just working with the theory that the FAA reporting to RSOE isn't ironed out yet... but I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
everyone here does know that there are literally thousands of civilian flights a day, that's not even counting military or commercial. i don't think it's strange that you might have 15 to 20 incidents a day across the entire nation. crap happens as they say

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It does seem that when new reports come in, by default, the Aircraft type is listed as "Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2 ()". You can see this whenenver you click on details.

I noticed the sexact ame problem last week in a previous thread.

You need to ignore the Aircraft type if is is listed as an A-10,

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

That is a good point.and also look at the fact that they only show 2 casualties. So i would say in my opinion that these are just incidents. not all but most. believe me, if this many aircraft crashed this week, we would have seen it all over the news.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The world map details differ from the individual areas in details. In the Salt Lake city crash, (world) it says A10 vehicle. If you go to the local map, USA/Canada, it says PA28 which is a Cessna. I don't know why they differ, but you need to check both maps, or rather the local map vis-a-vis the world map.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is probably the third(?) thread on this that I've seen in the last week or so.

It is nothing!!

The "A-10" reference was pointed out as a likely glitch of some sort, in that site's software....it comes up first because it is alphabetized to be first!!!

I don't now, maybe RSOE is re-writing their web pages or someting...coding error, temporary.

Check deeper....

edit on 15 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

No...

....it says PA28 which is a Cessna...

A PA-28 is built by PIPER Aircraft Company. NOT Cessna!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join