It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

U wake up and see that you’re the only one left on earth OR ARE U ?

page: 7
8
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


I would stay and see if she is alive. If so, I would clean house! If she was dead, then I would go with Blare, and then sit her down for a little talk. One question I would ask is the details of how they know each other and then decide if I am going to kill em. Also if Blare and the other women are friends, why is she so quick to leave her? Something is fishy.

What were you referring to when you said "see what they had in-store" Rape?


As you look very briefly at the 1 bullet to her head, you decide to run with Blair, shooting as your running out the back door, as you here allot of bullets whizzing by your head and hitting wood and glass all around you.
After running for several blocks ,you decide to stop, you pull her arm to stop her from running as your both gasping for air.

'What happened ,what did you do to piss those dudes off like that' you ask?
Blare > A few days ago i met that woman who was being rapped by those guys, over and over again, I broke her out one night and they have been chasing us ever since.
'as she starts to cry ' she gives you a big hug and says...'please don’t leave me'

In the near distance you hear a car trying to start up.
Between the tears ,the bullets whizzing by your head the bullet in the woman’s head, reality has set in...its survival of the fittest in these times.

If you take the woman its plus 12 to your survival.
If you don’t take her ,its -4 to karma.
Do you check the sound out with the woman or with out the woman?
It sounds like its in one of the near by garages.

Please list 4 important supplies down that you carry for survival.
What is one special ability you have as far as.
Example- fixing things ,able to climb, able to pick locks, hunting fishing, shooting ,etc etc etc

blares supplies
38 pistol
handcuffs
knife
She has 3 bullets left




posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


If we are going to be realistic here, I have to say I would be completely prepared. If I were ever to go out exploring like this, I would gather what I needed to survive before starting out, before getting to area 51. I would have a armored hum v, I would stock it with enough food, water, fuel, and ammo, as It could carrie.

I personally would carrie, what I have now at my ready. A vest, my Sig 229R sidearm, and my Sig 556 tactical rifle with an Eotec holographic scope with night vision

I would take her with me, get rid of the .38 and give her a more practical semi auto, with ammo. My skill is I can shoot, and explosives.

My next mission would be to eliminate the threat, I would take them ALL out before I could go back to doing what I came to do. I don't want to have to worry about being in there sights.

The Hummer provides safe, secure, dry, shelter for sleeping.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


If we are going to be realistic here, I have to say I would be completely prepared. If I were ever to go out exploring like this, I would gather what I needed to survive before starting out, before getting to area 51. I would have a armored hum v, I would stock it with enough food, water, fuel, and ammo, as It could carrie.

I personally would carrie, what I have now at my ready. A vest, my Sig 229R sidearm, and my Sig 556 tactical rifle with an Eotec holographic scope with night vision

I would take her with me, get rid of the .38 and give her a more practical semi auto, with ammo. My skill is I can shoot, and explosives.

My next mission would be to eliminate the threat, I would take them ALL out before I could go back to doing what I came to do. I don't want to have to worry about being in there sights.

The Hummer provides safe, secure, dry, shelter for sleeping.


No vehicles work ,all the wires have been fried in every car that you have checked.

As you give her one of your guns, you decide to eliminate the threat permanently ,with a cold heart you decide to pay them back ,for the memory’s of the bullet and the image of her getting raped doesn’t suit you one bit.

As you pluck them off one by one, you are having a little trouble with a man that seems to know his stuff as his gun is fully just like yours, after the shot out and after your adrenaline has calmed down, you notice you had been hit twice, one in your arm, 5 times in your bullet proof vest, and a skid across your neck, your starting to feel the one in your arm as well as the pounding of your chest from the bullets that was stopped.

As your just about to reload, the last man runs and gets away ,hunched over from the mild pain from bullets hitting you ,blare helps you out in the garage where the noise was coming from.

Blare ,in her first year of college was taking up a trade in nursing, +13 to medic survival.

As you both stagger in the garage you notice 2 men and 2 woman, one old man is working on a car and the others are just looking.
You have surprise +5, you can make the first move, what do you do?



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Phones are down, bussinesses are wide open, cars are in the middle of the street and not a soul in sight.What do u do, how would u act?


Definitely would find a combination of the nicest mansion I could find that is also fairly secluded and defensible (wall is nice), and nearby (but still land accessible).

Then, probably hit a nice car dealership, pick out a sweet ride (some kind of 4x4). Drive it to a truckstop or truck dealer, get a truck, go to a warehouse store, load up on food and drink. Then, hit a military store, load up on weapons. Hit camping goods, and other supplies. A drug store for medicinals. Hit a book store, load up on books that would be useful (medical, info, survival, etc.) as well as entertaining. Deliver the goods to the mansion.

Drive back in the sweet ride. Who knows how long the power (or Internet) etc. will last, so most of my prep will be with this in mind.

The difficult thing (if by myself) will be protecting all my loot from any other survivors. I can only hope to appeal to their sense of teamwork, in that we can all work together and live well.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Phones are down, bussinesses are wide open, cars are in the middle of the street and not a soul in sight.What do u do, how would u act?


Definitely would find a combination of the nicest mansion I could find that is also fairly secluded and defensible (wall is nice), and nearby (but still land accessible).

Then, probably hit a nice car dealership, pick out a sweet ride (some kind of 4x4). Drive it to a truckstop or truck dealer, get a truck, go to a warehouse store, load up on food and drink. Then, hit a military store, load up on weapons. Hit camping goods, and other supplies. A drug store for medicinals. Hit a book store, load up on books that would be useful (medical, info, survival, etc.) as well as entertaining. Deliver the goods to the mansion.

Drive back in the sweet ride. Who knows how long the power (or Internet) etc. will last, so most of my prep will be with this in mind.

The difficult thing (if by myself) will be protecting all my loot from any other survivors. I can only hope to appeal to their sense of teamwork, in that we can all work together and live well.


As you go to check the cars, you find out that every car does not work ,even with the keys in them.
As you load up on supplies and survival gear, you decide to go to a mansion to maybe fortify your self and seize the opportunity to make some sense of everything that has happened in the last week or so.
Walking up to the door, you hear a woman’s scream.
As you tip toe moving quickly and silently up to a window, you see 3 men, one with a gun, and the other 2 with knives, as you look above the window, you see a woman and her child on the ground in duck tap, and another man who looks like he is close to being beat and stabbed to death as they are shouting at him and asking, where is the jewelry at?

You have gained +12 to surprise.
What do you do?



new topics

top topics
 
8
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join