It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

U wake up and see that you’re the only one left on earth OR ARE U ?

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would find whiskey, then drink said whiskey.

On a serious note, stock up on canned foods and bottled water, then search for other people.




posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
After getting situated and provisioned, I'd head off to see what actually went on at all those secret bases. I'd check out the supposed locations for secret underground bases as well, Dulce and DIA for example. Eventually I'd pour through everything I could at NSA and Langly.

Then I'd live the rest of my life in absolute peace and quiet. It would be great.

sidebar:
The shortest horror story in the world -

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door."



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Eventually I'd pour through everything I could at NSA"


You know you can watch cartoons there too> www.nsa.gov...
It would help pass the time at least.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   


ITS NOT FAIR!
There was time now!



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 19rn50
 
I would wipe the dust off my shortwave radio. Listen to see if
any ham operators are chatting. Most ham oper's are on a emergency relay
network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------
On day 1 as u try the short wave radio,u hear some chatting but cant make it out,u spend the rest of day 1 looking for listeners and gathering supplies.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
This has already been done, "28 Days Later" one of my fav movies.except theres the RAGE!

If there wasnt any rage..Im sure there would have to be at least one other person on earth..I mean..why would I be the only one..
I suppose, I'd be like a lot of the others, find a HAM radio..live in Best Buy one week..Staples the next..god it would be a blast to just live in an electronics store for awhile..play with everything in there..assuming I had power..
Id probably learn to fly a twin engine plane..at least it could get me around..(Resident Evil, anyone?) Seriously..take some tips from the cool post apocalyptic movies..and Fallout 3 New Vegas..which Im now addicted to.


On Day 1, listing to your radio you noticed someone coming in the door where u are at,as the individual comes in ,she seems familier ,she has a shot gun on her back and ...is with a hog.

1.do you talk to her
2. do you run
3. or do you pay no attention

But before you can say anything she says, hi, my name is Gandhi, haven't i seen u somewhere before?
edit on 17-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 



I would start questioning WHY? And then begin to seek an answer as to where everyone went. If I found no trace of them then I would look for food and shelter and most recent news papers incase something was mentioned the day before. After that begin to survive.

interesting question OP.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I load up my shotgun, sniper, and hand gun, grab myself a Hog, and ride into the abyss.

Not knowing whats ahead, and no recollection of what was behind, i remain neutral. I remain nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------
As you walk the streets with your hog and gun u walk into a door .Walking in the door you see a woman,she is very familiar as she is trying to communicate on a short wave radio.
You walk in startling her as your hog walks in behind u.
1. Do you rob her and take her gun?
2. do you sit with her and listen as well
3.or do u go about your business?



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by gandhi
 


Wait a minute, you are there too! Well butter my buns and call me a bisquit! Lets get together, I'll grab a FatBoy, (wonder if I can find a pink one). Two heads are better than one, right?

As u both sit there listening to the radio you notice it is getting dark,the 2 of you decide to stick together as 2 heads are better then one.
WHAT DO U BOTH DO NEXT?
Yummy Freelunch AND GANDHI.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rede2go
 

day1
I would already have my gun with me when I left the house. Within a couple of minutes I would know somethings wrong and the first thing would be self defense. I don't know if a gun would do any good but it would make me feel safer.I would check my neighborhood first and eventually venture out farther. It would be a lonely existence with no one to talk to and I would try to contact someone. There are several places I would like to see so I would jump in the truck full of supplies and siphon gas out of other vehichles along the way. The Smithsonian would be a great place to visit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------
As you gather your supplies and jump in your truck ..the truck doesn't start.
what do u do next?



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 

In reality, I'd check the houses near me, if they were empty I'd figure everyone was gone, jump into my car, head to wal mart, get at least six 5 gallon gas cans, fill with mogas, head to the nearest NG armory, grab a Humvee, stock up on all the mres i could grab, head to Ft Jackson or Ft Bragg and hole up there til weither I am found by another race or die
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------
As you jump into the truck it doesn't start,and neither do the other 100 cars and trucks that are just parked.
u hear a noice in the distance.
do u check it out?



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy
 

I'm surprised at how many people see this scenario as the end. I see it very much as the beginning. A life to thrive in, one without big brother leaning over your shoulder. No more cctv, taxes and levies on everything, votes that mean nothing. You're back to being in charge of your life, and I'm sorry, but you're also back to getting off your ar$e and doing things for yourself. Food no longer comes in plastic wrapped containers.

===================================================================================
As you sit there thinking how good life is now u hear multiple foot steps coming your way.

1.do u hide.
2.or do u face whats coming towards u



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 

> Cool, my old I-5 music back in the day listening to Green Day.

> I would..... try to figure out what I would eat once all the food spoiled. I would be planing on where to live that had an abundance for hunting and gathering. If all the animals were gone too, that means bees. I would start working on setting up a cross politicization system of all the organic foods I like. That's just for starters of course.
===================================================================================
As u walk into the woods u notice a small air plane in the tress.
1.Do u check it out?
2. look for honey combs?
3.go about your bussiness?



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady
 


Absolutley I take the child too
====================================================================================
Its day 2,and u and the child are very hungry and tired from trying to find a vehicle that works,its getting dark and the streets don't seem safe at this point.
There is a burger shop across the street and a survival store next to the burger shop .
1.do you go to the burger shop.?
2.go find somewhere else to eat?
3. go to both stores.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 
After getting situated and provisioned, I'd head off to see what actually went on at all those secret bases. I'd check out the supposed locations for secret underground bases as well, Dulce and DIA for example. Eventually I'd pour through everything I could at NSA and Langly.

Then I'd live the rest of my life in absolute peace and quiet. It would be great.

sidebar:
The shortest horror story in the world -

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door."

As u contemplate your next move you hear a knock at the door, hearing multiple people.

1.Do you answer the door.?
2. do u hide?
3.just let them knock?
2.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


I would start questioning WHY? And then begin to seek an answer as to where everyone went. If I found no trace of them then I would look for food and shelter and most recent news papers incase something was mentioned the day before. After that begin to survive.
===================================================================================for One whole day your search has come up negative with whats going on.
on your way back you hear a noice in the far distance.
1.do u check it out?
2. call it a day?



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


I would try other vehicles if they were all dead I'd get on my bike and pedal to the coast. I have water filters and would use them and pick up food along the way. Can goods should be in easy to find. It would take me a few days to get to the coast. I would pick out a big house with a good boat. Then I would catch a world record and have no one to brag to about it.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 

> Cool, my old I-5 music back in the day listening to Green Day.

> I would..... try to figure out what I would eat once all the food spoiled. I would be planing on where to live that had an abundance for hunting and gathering. If all the animals were gone too, that means bees. I would start working on setting up a cross politicization system of all the organic foods I like. That's just for starters of course.
===================================================================================
As u walk into the woods u notice a small air plane in the tress.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 
After getting situated and provisioned, I'd head off to see what actually went on at all those secret bases. I'd check out the supposed locations for secret underground bases as well, Dulce and DIA for example. Eventually I'd pour through everything I could at NSA and Langly.

Then I'd live the rest of my life in absolute peace and quiet. It would be great.

sidebar:
The shortest horror story in the world -

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door."

As u contemplate your next move you hear a knock at the door, hearing multiple people.

1.Do you answer the door.?
2. do u hide?
3.just let them knock?
2.



Hide. Could be the undead.
Line 2 is yikes!



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 

> Cool, my old I-5 music back in the day listening to Green Day.

> I would..... try to figure out what I would eat once all the food spoiled. I would be planing on where to live that had an abundance for hunting and gathering. If all the animals were gone too, that means bees. I would start working on setting up a cross politicization system of all the organic foods I like. That's just for starters of course.
===================================================================================
As u walk into the woods u notice a small air plane in the tress.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join