It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U wake up and see that you’re the only one left on earth OR ARE U ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Annoyed at being startled, I draw my longsword and run him through.

I wipe the blade clean as his entrails spill steaming to the pavement, his eyes bulging in shock.

I then search him for treasure.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
start moving those cars.. maybe take a few joy rides...

probably be day 10 before I cried.. I'd enjoy the first bit alot

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Like the Twilight Zone episode where Burgess Meredith wants to have peace and quiet and do nothing but read. He has all the books to himself but breaks his glasses and can't see. He thought he would be happy but without human contact it would get boring after while.

I'd spend most of my time looking for others. Go to a store get me a few generators and enough gas to fuel them. Plenty of movies to watch and music to listen to. If I couldn't find anyone I'd move to a beach house and set up there. I would spend a lot of time fishing. Spend evenings with a ham radio, short wave and cb and try to see if there is anybody out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It would not bother me a bit. I too would have to ask are there Zombies or not? That would make a world of difference. If not I would probably pack up the animals and head south along with what weapons I have on hand. Find a nice house on the beach and relax until my days ended.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What do you do next?

Drive straight to the power plant and start shutting down equipment least it burn up unattended.
Once I have the power output balanced to the low power requirements,
I start driving around and shutting down anything that is not a refrigeration unit.

Rinse, repeat.

David Grouchy
edit on 15-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

Annoyed at being startled, I draw my longsword and run him through.

I wipe the blade clean as his entrails spill steaming to the pavement, his eyes bulging in shock.

I then search him for treasure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As u search his body you find 30bucks a loaded gun and a knife in which he was clearly going to stab you with from behind.
You then notice another man running.
Do you follow?
Or do you leave him be?

edit on 15-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

start moving those cars.. maybe take a few joy rides...

probably be day 10 before I cried.. I'd enjoy the first bit alot

The cars dont start up.
What do you do next?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yes I follow my new found friend being the dog...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rede2go

Like the Twilight Zone episode where Burgess Meredith wants to have peace and quiet and do nothing but read. He has all the books to himself but breaks his glasses and can't see. He thought he would be happy but without human contact it would get boring after while.

I'd spend most of my time looking for others. Go to a store get me a few generators and enough gas to fuel them. Plenty of movies to watch and music to listen to. If I couldn't find anyone I'd move to a beach house and set up there. I would spend a lot of time fishing. Spend evenings with a ham radio, short wave and cb and try to see if there is anybody out there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you go in side a store u notice a gun, do you pick it up?
As u gather your supplies where do you go?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamherefornow

It would not bother me a bit. I too would have to ask are there Zombies or not? That would make a world of difference. If not I would probably pack up the animals and head south along with what weapons I have on hand. Find a nice house on the beach and relax until my days ended.
=============================================================================================
as u gather your animals on day 1 u notice the cars do not work,what do u do next.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Yes I follow my new found friend being the dog...

as u follow your new found friend he leads u to a child, do u take the child with u ?
a little girl who looks about 8

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

cars wont start?

cry..

I would probably migrate towards a costline.. and trying to be hidden at the same time trying to find others..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I take the money, gun and knife.

I keep the gun handy and within easy reach.

I shout out the the running man 'Freeze or I will shoot!'.

If he does not stop I follow him quietly and see where he goes.

If he stops I ask him 'Where are you going in such a hurry'?

I also look down the street to see if anything is chasing him.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

cars wont start?

cry..

I would probably migrate towards a costline.. and trying to be hidden at the same time trying to find others..
As you sit and cry for a minute fealing the effect of silence and lonlyness,u here a noice in the distance,do u see what it is or do you go about your bussiness?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'll check it out with caution.. I'd be skeptical, but not delusional or paranoid..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

take the money, gun and knife.

I keep the gun handy and within easy reach.

I shout out the the running man 'Freeze or I will shoot!'.

If he does not stop I follow him quietly and see where he goes.

If he stops I ask him 'Where are you going in such a hurry'?

I also look down the street to see if anything is chasing him.

He continues to run.
As you follow in the shadows of parked cars and trees and near by houses, u see the man go inside a house.
As u listen to the door u hear the man shouting to himself.

I TOLD BILLY DONT ROB THAT MAN,I TOLD HIM..OMG WHATS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!
"You see that the man was friends with the other man".
As you hear a loud noice come from the distance.
Do you bother the troubled man or do you investigate the noice from a distance?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'll check it out with caution.. I'd be skeptical, but not delusional or paranoid..

As u peer around the corner u see a man working on a truck, a old man in his 50s as he’s banging on the engine trying to fix it, he’s talking to himself.
How in the hell can every car in the city have the same thing wrong ,immpossible,like one big..bomb or something.electric bomb at that.
As he turns around to get a tool he notices u but goes about his bussiness.
Do u say something?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I say, "excuse me young man, I don't suppose you have any water?" "what do you think happened?" "no, I'm not going to hurt ya." "Ok sir, I will shove this up my a#$, and head back the way I came."

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't mean to p#ss on anyone's chips here but where did the dog and little girl come from?

Last person on earth and the first thing you find is a dog and a little girl.....good job the internets down!

Man, the options are endless but eventually you'd run out of juice for any motor vehicle so maybe grab yourself a nice push bike.... and guns?...surely even the most trigger happy survivor would eventually get bored of shooting up shi-t!

Although, I'd probably find a good target with any sort or transmitter... I ok for signal thanks and there's nowt on telly!

Hey, I could even pop over to Manchester and live in Coronation St.... make my own storylines...now where's that dog...buggar,....no signal!

You've gota laf

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I place my pistol under the peephole of the door and knock softlywhile looking through the peephole.

When I see darkness through the peephole I will let of a round then wait to hear the drop of the body.

Then I will go around back and look in the windows, being carefull to remain unobserved.

If I see no one in the house I will enter and search it for weapons, food and water, also making sure billys friend is dead.
edit on 15-11-2010 by _Highlander_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join