It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Extra Dimensions Possible Next Year-CERN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
Aren't some of you amazed at how FAR behind science is to reality? The existence of dimensions has been known for thousands of years. So all of a sudden it's becoming a reality because a group of pHD nerds have detected it with their silly clunky and quite dangerous instruments.

Maybe in a few million years scientists will finally learn that their is a prime intelligence that creates and manages all Matter. It's a crime that humanity does not know about these things, given the fact that we are a part of creation itself.

You guys really need to quit this dependence on this controlled, spoon fed knowledge and get moving.

Do you know what evidence is? LEFTOVERS! Scientists spend all their resources looking for leftovers. When they find one, they call it a progressive discovery. I call it ' DIggin' up old bones' . From medical research all the way to Quantum physics. They really need to put their calculators down and start accessing the eternal knowledge within.

ALL of you people should be doing this, especially..and I mean ESPECIALLY, those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about. You truly do not have much time left....

since you have this eternal knowledge, you should start sharing with the world instead of just complaining

its just amazing that someone like you, that criticizes things, comes here and tells us that you know everything

the first thing I can say to you, based on what i learned so far, is that no one knows everything, there isnt right or wrong, everything is based on perspectives, so, if you have something to add, do it, instead of just poor criticizing

edit on 17/11/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

I use the internet to observe the progress of human conscience. Every once and a while, I feel the need to communicate my feelings on important matters. Anyway, what does that have to do with anything?

The history/development of the Internet can be traced back to C.E.R.N .

"I use the internet to observe the progress of human conscience"

Forgive me but that sounds rather pretentious

Sorry, but what it "sounds" like to you is irrelevant. Would the internet be needed if all of humankind could communicate and interact without it? No and we can. I can only imagine how capable we would be if this knowledge was perpetuated and perfected upon thousands of years ago.

All of the "progress" we have ever made, is completely opposite from where we should be. If you do not know this, then you haven't even begun to understand what is going on around you.

I chose to educate myself and find the ultimate truth of our existence. Believe it or not, those answers are there for each and every one of us.

Why do you need to be told so much? Why do you wait on people to explain things to you? Are you afraid of the unknown? Or are you used to it?

ok, so why are you in this board if you

- know everything
- chose to get educated by yourself
- dont want to share

good luck in your path to loneliness

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm
reply to post by Visitor2012

I think you're thinking about a different type of dimension. I think if you had an understanding of physics, you wouldn't think that it was that far separated from the reality you 'know' so well.
I think if you were as enlightened as you think you are you wouldn't be as condecending or self righteous as you are.

On topic, this is cool, if they can detect the other dimensions, it makes string theory, well less of a theory.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You have no idea what I'm talking about. One day, you might understand why I seem so condescending. I have never placed myself above anyone else, you have used my words and placed yourself beneath them. I'm just a human being, like everyone else.

On topic, I do understand the relationship of physics to reality. But physics is not a reality in and of itself. It merely explains in THEORY what reality is. What I have been trying to say, and apparently it is not being understood, is that every human being can answer all of these questions about reality, on atomic and quantum levels, by going within. The ancient knowledge of celestial planets without telescopes is one example of what can be found when the conscience is connected with the intelligence that IS life itself.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

So ALL the answers are contained within?
Care to extrapolate a functioning advance that would benefit mankind?an original idea or theory?

No?
Physicists do that all the time. As in the "higgs boson" a particle predicted by the math but as of yet never detected.
Surely there are limitations to one mind.
Just proclaiming something "we all know" does not make it so.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sliders. What CERN is attempting is inter-dimensional travel, or at least a peek see. May not be a good idea, something may want to come across to our side from whatever timeline they may inhabit.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Just read Stephen Kings book "The Mist"

Who knows what will happen if we actually are able to travel in the multiverse?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join