It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us about your self? How have you lived life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I mainly made this thread to explain your self to others and inspire others to live life. Because "IF" not saying it will or will not happen but who knows. If the world ends in 2012 then you have the next 2 years to do everything you've ever wanted. If it doesn't end in two years then guess what, you can still be inspired and motivated to read peoples stories and try things that you never done that someone else has done. Well with all the doomy threads, all the end of the world. I wanted to make a thread for people to look forward too. So I'm gonna ask you a question. "What have you done in life that you are proud for?" List your goals, your achievements, how you live you life, you got any regrets?

Lets just open the books and throw it out there and let people know what you've done, heck you may even inspire someone.

My life:
A little about me, I am very interested in conspiracy my favorite saying is "there are 3 sides to the truth, 1 is your side, the other is the other persons side of the story, then there is the truth". I also live life everyday like it's my last, I've done sky diving, hiking, longboarding, paintball, and my biggest achievement is I got my pilots licenses. I'm an under child, my family never recognizes the things I do, they always favor my sister. I've lied to people in the past and I do regret it and I am truly sorry for it. I like to look forward to each and every new day. I love learning new things and understanding people how they work.

How about you, who are you?
edit on 15-11-2010 by xweaponx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I dont think this thread is in the right place.....shouldnt this be in General chit chat???
Im sure the mods will do there magic lol

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the invite. I am very proud that I was able to raise a son single handed, and he has exceeded any expectations for who he could be.

I started work as a low-paid tech in a rural hospital. After a few years of experience, and after 2 years of independent study, was able to pass my national boards for licensure in my state, and a few years after that I became a department head. All this while raising a son, keeping up an upper middle class home, you know with the pool, designer clothes? and, oh BTY study a two-year course in two years. I was blessed by the docs that I worked with were highly evolved and helped me learn as much as I could, in all realms.

My family has been invololved with UFO experiences of The Fourth Kind, and I have spoken at local UFO gatherings regarding implants, and how to remove them. To be able to have these experiences, and be brave enough to actually speak something that might improve their lives is something that I most humble accept. Yes, I eventually got the attention of the NSA, and it caused major disruption in my life. I was even warned not to complete a book I was writing by AT&F regional director the reasons...they were convincing at the time (1997), but now realize I played right into their hands!

Oh, yeah. The thread that runs through my life is full of socioeconomic studies!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have not done anything. If i wanted to do anything, the uk gov and police would of spent all the time desperately trying to destroy it. I.e me going to a job or trying to live a life. Not one crime in my life to justify there campaign to effectively murder me.

The uk gov and police did everything under the sun to destroy every moment of my life for last 18.5 years, and made sure i could not live any life without trying to humiliate me period.

No human rights = uk.

The one thing that i regret is that all those who died on death row with people just making it up, never had the american gov use the techs they have to prove there innocence. Uk and usa govs can go through all your memories and find out if those people really do or did what ever they are accuse of for a fact. They have used this techs on me to humiliate me, but it also proved i have never done anything, so i can say up yours to uk police.

Imagine peopel like george bush knows that techs exist, but he never used it on those he let die, and there where questions over quite a few i bet.
edit on 11/15/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
I wanted to make a threat for people to look forward too.

I'm an American. We don't respond to threats!
We threaten others, but that's different...

What have you done in life that you are proud for?

I have lived life overwhelmed by reality, and underwhelmed by dreams. And still, I have tried to be nothing more or less than just a normal, honest human being. I have no trouble sleeping at night. I am proud of that.

List your goals, your achievements, how you live you life

My goal is simply trying to be happy each day of my life. I find happiness in the small things in life, too, so that is not very difficult. I have managed to put smiles on faces of people when they were crying, and I consider that my greatest achievement. How do I live my life? I survive...

you got any regrets?

My ex. My hair back when I was in college. Watching Gigli...in that order.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont think this thread is in the right place.....shouldnt this be in General chit chat???
Im sure the mods will do there magic lol

well IF the world ends in 2012 at least we told someone what we are proud of in our life's you know? That's mainly why I started it.
edit on 15-11-2010 by xweaponx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've always been the weird one in my family, hard to understand, awkward, rebellious ideas, likes to play devil's advocate, likes trying to think outside the box, wants to be good/rightious and tries to consider others but when angered I sometimes feel a tad ruthless but i think I come by it honestly... I do not consider myself manipulative at all. I used to take a few risks but I'm not really a risk taker in the traditional sense. I have sensitive nerves and am afraid of great pain. Little pains are more like a challenge to me but it's more about a challenge than a pain so, no, I don't go around inflicting pain on myself although I have in different ways. Uncertainty bugs me. I think most are like that but i have had personal issues with uncertainty because things i have noticed in others around me... secrecy and charades. I think these things are often counter productive and I tend to like to cut to the chase. I'm impatient with some things.

I have a few regrets... like shocking my friend because I did it to myself and thought it was crazy and didn't think he would cry, but he did. I regret not saying things that have crossed my mind. I regret some instances of being too hard on others. I sometimes have a hard time applying discipline to myself but in my defense, i feel I have come back out of a troubled path and I credit myself for that... but I might be slightly indulgent and lazy when it comes to certain things. I have a hard time being productive without a target although with a target i feel HIGHLY productive. I often feel like society is purposefully refusing to help me as those within society often cater to each other. I feel it take a certain impression to get others to "feel" you on things and it's something i lack. I think the impression I give is too foreign to most people and it casts a negative light and makes me angry but i do have some who care and try to understand more so now than ever and overall, I feel lucky for my experiences. I wouldn't trade them. I just have to figure out what I need to do from this point forward and I'm uncertain. I am resisting a lot of self discipline right now despite knowing I shouldn't do this, but i want to pursue my interests, but my interests are too hard to define. I seem to want to give in to my emotions primarily and then assume that things should fall into place after the fact. I have sort of lived in a series of various random daydreams all my life and feel i am sort of searching for where I belong. I don't think that's wrong, but looking at all the lost souls, perhaps it seems selfish to others around me to not simply be able to turn it off and live a more mechanical, more disciplined existence... and I feel people that don't know me well are annoyed and resentful towards me.

edit on 15-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

whoops meant to put "Thread" instead of "threat" let me fix that..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My life has been lived with a lot of laughter, love and compassion. It has been lived with pain and sorrow and suffering. It has been a life of learning and teaching, one of appreciatiing nature and all that the world holds. My life is one of becoming all that I am, all that I will be.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To keep it simple I'm proudest of the fact that I have always thought for myself regardless of family or peer pressure. It turns out my intuition is pretty good too.
I found a wallet a couple weeks ago with $150 in it. As badly as I needed the money I found the owner after a good deal of hassle (he had no phone number or contact into) I found him only because he had left an old appointment card in it. He had pictures of his wife and young baby inside. He offered me $20 for finding it but refused it since he has a young child. I didn't even have $150 to my name at the time.
I've managed to stay self employed for 20+ years before I became disabled.
I've raised 4 sons to adulthood, my youngest is 22. They are all bright, caring and honest and I couldn't be prouder of them all.
I have one regret and that is smoking cigarettes = stupid.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've so far loved all your stories about your selfs. Very moving and love reading how people like to live there life's. Life is a very great thing. Sometimes we get a bad hand of cards but eventually we win the game of life. And finding those right cards that make our life to be something we are proud of is a adventure of a life time.

I know there are a lot of confused people out there wondering and asking them selfs the same questions we have asked our self's years ago. Questions such as: What do I want to do in live? Can I be what I dream? Is love real? Are we alone? All types of questions and everyday people like you, me, our children, are friends are all finding their adventure in life. It truly is an amazing thing to read about.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've flown to the moon on the back of a Unicorn.

A porpoise took me to the depths of the ocean.

Eagles took me to the highest mountain tops.
From there I observed the universe and thought to myself;
The whole world is mine and I shall play hard and long
until the breath is no longer in my flesh.

I have experienced more joy and suffering than any person should endure.

Mother told me before she died that had she known the suffering I was going to have to live through she would have taken my life as an infant.

May she rest in peace and know that all the good and bad times are what made me who I am today.

Who am I? I don't yet know.
I'm still living this life in hopes to one day know who/what I am.

One thing I am sure of is that I'm a child of God.
If God had not intervened in my life I would have been dead long ago.

I have only two regrets.
I regret causing my parents so much worry.
And I regret God having to work over time to keep me alive.

I love life no matter how bad or how good.
Bring it on.

new topics

top topics

join