It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish action movie on Gaza flotilla could aggravate relations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Who is gonna watch this movie?

Me, me, me..

Hope there is an English version, it sounds very cool, read this?

A Turkish action movie about an undercover agent avenging the deaths of pro-Palestinian activists in an Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, could further strain ties between the two former allies.

The trailer of the film "Valley of the Wolves - Palestine" shows Israeli commandos raiding the Turkish ship, a group of Turkish hit men extracting revenge on heavily armed Israeli soldiers and vitriolic dialogue between the Turks and the Israelis.

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

Back on topic, how is this gonna effect Turkish-Israeli relationship.

If for one am pro complete cut off of any relationships between Turkey and Israel.

Finally Turkey is taking the steps US took, propaganda is the best tool for influence.

Thoughts
oz

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Because propaganda is cool if it fits your anti-semitic beliefs.

Stay classy Turkey.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Because propaganda is cool if it fits your anti-semitic beliefs.

Stay classy Turkey.

Propaganda is cool when it comes from all sides

We don't wanna hear Zionist propaganda in MSM everyday.. Getting boring, and people are waking up and getting closer to smell the BS inem.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This will aggravate relations.

Much more than boarding a ship and killing a countries citizens would.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you remember "Valley of the Wolves - Iraq" you can conclude that it will be the same this time, which means it will almost have no effects on their relationship at all. It's "only" a movie.

Mossad will be pissed, though.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
To make an opinion on Israel-Turkey relationship, and the region in general, one must learn who is leading Turkey at present time.

“Every Hitler needs his Mussolini. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan, a
man I know well, is enthusiastically volunteering for that role “

www.americanthinker.com...

Anti Semitic roots of Erdogan:

“In 1974, Erdogan, while serving as president of the Istanbul Youth Group of his mentor, former Prime Minister Necmettin Erbakan’s National Salvation Party, wrote, directed, and played the leading role in a theatrical play entitled Maskomya, staged throughout Turkey during the 1970s. Mas-Kom-Ya was a compound acronym for “Masons-Communists-Yahudi” — the latter meaning “Jews.” The play focused on the evil, conspiratorial nature of these three entities whose common denominator was Judaism. “

pajamasmedia.com...

Erdogan is the first Turkish PM to finance Hamas.
In 1988 he was sentenced 10 months in prison for inciting against the west and the Jewish people.
During WWII his family volunteered to Islamo-fascists and helped Nazis capture Jews in northern Africa, to spread Nazi ideology in Turkey, and to fight against Tito's partisans in the Balkan.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I wonder if it will be based on fact, the Israelis killing unarmed civilians or fiction, straight from the Israeli investigation report??
I'd prefer the facts.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good if it aggravates relations, because any real democracy, or any society that wasn’t a democracy, (but which was at least tolerant of freedom-expression) (i.e. about 95% of our western world) would just let it pass.
If it aggravates relations, it means the Israelis-Zionist are trying to interfere-censor the media of another nation (and not with pro-democracy, liberty goals in mind!!)

Of course the movie I really want to see is the one where George Bush makes phone call, and orders a “terrorist” attack against his own people. If all publicity is good publicity, then surely this movie would have blockbuster sales; perhaps surpassing “Fahrenheit 911” times 911?
But then if Richard Dawkins couldn’t find a single U.S distributor for his film Creation
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.thefirstpost.co.uk...
then fat chance of something as politically as sensitive as this. That’s why there will be no English version of this Turkish movie (although perhaps with subtitles, if you’re lucky!)

new topics

top topics

join