It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Gulf Of Aden Stargate Opening?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422

Originally posted by ceetee
Have you listened to the human dolphin interview?

Search for Aeron Macullan.

Aeron Macullan in google brings up nothing useful in 5 pages. ?

RC
edit on 16-11-2010 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
No worries, a specific tune can be used to close it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i would suggest that the notion of a 'Stargate' might just be the result of the Earth plates grinding
against one another... when there's quantities of the mineral quartz grinding together there is a
certain ammount of Pizeoelectric energy created...

perhaps balls of light might be seen, perhaps an energy vortex will result that can be measured by sensitive equipment... but an actual 'Stargate' structure or mechanism appearing out of no-where is kinda far fetched to my practical mind.

a geo-magnetic focal point, or call it a vortex... seems possible all around the general area where the
techtonic plates are moving/sinking far faster than Scientists figured.
How does this Aden area align with the Ley Lines of Earth?
~one has to start thinking about the axiom...'As Above....So Below' so we should be watching the
Sky & deep space for disruptions in Space-time and in the electromagnetic spectrum which will
correspond to the Aden area on Earth ... if we use the Pyramid complex as corresponding to Orion's Belt
then the Gulf of Aden would correspond to what part of the Zodiacal Sky .... any experts here ready to
provide this information to us ley persons on ATS?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

It could be i suppose. Did you forget Africa? They had about the same amount of quakes and mags (maybe a little less) Unless there is one over there opening up I think its just nature taking its course. It would be cool as heck though if it was! Something we all have been waiting a long time for...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Orion axis, and the Draco axis.

Angkor Wat next.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i would suggest that the notion of a 'Stargate' might just be the result of the Earth plates grinding
against one another... when there's quantities of the mineral quartz grinding together there is a
certain ammount of Pizeoelectric energy created...

perhaps balls of light might be seen, perhaps an energy vortex will result that can be measured by sensitive equipment... but an actual 'Stargate' structure or mechanism appearing out of no-where is kinda far fetched to my practical mind.

a geo-magnetic focal point, or call it a vortex... seems possible all around the general area where the
techtonic plates are moving/sinking far faster than Scientists figured.
How does this Aden area align with the Ley Lines of Earth?
~one has to start thinking about the axiom...'As Above....So Below' so we should be watching the
Sky & deep space for disruptions in Space-time and in the electromagnetic spectrum which will
correspond to the Aden area on Earth ... if we use the Pyramid complex as corresponding to Orion's Belt
then the Gulf of Aden would correspond to what part of the Zodiacal Sky .... any experts here ready to
provide this information to us ley persons on ATS?

Great post and I was nodding along with your practical mind until you hit the zodiac stuff - as above so below is fine if you are talking about local gravitational anomaly - in fact that is a very good discussion thread - you should start it - but as to affecting the star systems that are millions of light years away that we symbolise as somehow connected is straying back towards stargate mentality I'm afraid. But I did like your post and am interested to see what a revised gravity map of the Earth would look like after a big shift like this - interesting stuff

edit on 16-11-2010 by Sceptic_al because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I agree on the Project Camelot interviews. Some seem credible while others (usually being "interviewed" by Cassidy) are completely off their rockers.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
All I know is if the Greeks, the Swedes, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Aussies, the Bulgarians, the Canadians, the Danes, the People's Liberation Army, the French, the Germans, the Indians, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Italians, the Koreans, the Malaysians, the Pakistani, the Portuguese, the Royal Saudi Navy, the Spanish, the Turks, the Brits, the Russians, and the Americans, all have naval ships in the area, just to fight Somali Pirates...

there's probably not too many Somali pirates left.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

What reputable news source has reported this information?
Where is the claim of each of these countries you've listed being represented in the Gulf of Aden?

The StarGate aspect and the recent fascination with the gulf of Aden and aliens seems to have started with a post made by Mark Huber, who describes himself as follows:

Those of us here at GRT make up a community of emerging galactic beings who are embodied in human form.

The allegations regarding the quantity of ships & the scope of international representation also seem to start with his post.

stargate conspiracy

The Gulf of Aden is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world.
It also happens to be the outlet from which Persian Gulf oil makes its way out to the oil-consuming super-powers.
That alone,IMO, seems to be a significant enough reason for the multi-national collaboration of patrolling the waters of this area.
As we all know, it's not an illogical concern for a band of Somalian pirates to take over an entire super-tanker full of crude for ransom.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sorry my bad.

Here is a PC interview.

Its worth watching even though a bit full of himself.

And an update on the first Video is below.

Hope the youtube numbers work.

G

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
The guy reminds me soo much of Dan ( Bruse Willis look-a-like) Burish, his mannerism's and how he holds his expressions after a sentence.

Yes, he also has one of the mannerisms that points to a person when he/she is lying.

It has served me well over many years and is one of my primary bull***t detectors when used under interview conditions or when someone is explaining something that they wish to be believed when it is far fetched. (cough, cough)

I'm not saying everything he says is a lie, but he doesn't sound convincing to me. Thanks for sharing the clips though.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

The official website of the British Royal Navy has been attacked by a hacker, forcing the Ministry of Defence to take it offline. According to The Telegraph, a Romanian security researcher/hacker, who goes by the name of TinKode, has claimed to have breached the government website and accessed its database.

According to Cluley, the attacker only managed to gain access to the Royal Navy blog, called Jackspeak, and another section called Global Ops.

www.itproportal.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hmmm... interesting.... Global Ops is the area of the site where you can see in real time where the navy's ships are based around the world and what they are doing. and that area IS down as it says...

coincidence?

-This happened on the 8th btw
edit on 16/11/2010 by constant_thought because: there is only 4 important elements holding the world together and they are Water, Hops, Malted Barley and Yeast

edit on 16/11/2010 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Agency is a hoax. I followed it from here to both of theirs sites with intent to prove it hoax. I was made a mod, got together with a few other mods and formed an investigative group and we documented as much as we could. Got together as much proof as we could and caused the forums to shut down and have all the mods except for one nut job banned. Their "events" have never come to pass and I could almost guarantee you that neither will the portals as we also think the entire 7 message were invented and written by the Admin over there. If anyone wants to see the proof you can go to that other 3 letter website and search for 100% Proof the Agency is a fraud. We would have loved to have put that info here but I know the admins were very hostile against the original thread and I respect them for that because they called it on the spot. So portals? I don't really think so.

edit on 16-11-2010 by favouriteslave because: for spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
checkout project camelot interview with Aaron McCullum.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The WebBot predicted that something huge was going to start happening this weekend and last for 60 days and will be larger than 9/11,
This thing in Aden might be it, who knows...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Aden is Eden. Adenine is the A in the DNA code. The new arsenic (#33 by the way) using bacteria (found in lake MONO) uses arsenic instead of phosphorus for metabolism. Phosphorus is the backbone of the DNA double helix. And helps to make ATP which is the "universal energy currency" (ATP= Adenosine TriPhosphate). Arsenic literally means " strong man". Phosphorus literally means "MORNING STAR". Now check out the alchemical symbols for them:

Phosphorus:

0.tqn.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

or:
watch.pair.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Arsenic:

www.csa.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Make of it what you will. But I think something is strange here.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Nile Decoded and Time River Theory; this is an interesting read:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
to bad "bumping" doesnt seem to be effective on ATS, but Ill try it nonetheless.

Any news regarding this - or can it safely be considered hogwash

thank you

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

Consider it hogwash.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As I posted on another similar thread and some have already pointed out to its logical explanation.

No stargate.

I´m not an expert but i believe that the increased seismic activity in that region has to do with the fact that the Horn of Africa is separating from Africa mainland. Basically, it has to do with tectonic plaques drift.

It´s a documented geological process that will take some time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join