It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Onequestions Prophetic Outlook! My Prediction for the fall of man!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I Onequestion predict the fall of man! One may call it the deconstruction of the egoic mind!

I Onequestion predict the rise of the divine feminine, you may consider it the return to nature!

I Onequestion predict an American, even worldwide revolt against the establishment! You will see it in the form of violence, destruction, and torture!

I Onequestion predict the fall of the worlds current monetary system and the return of the world towards a system of singularity where we will tune in with our fellow persons, and realize everyones dreams!

I am the Prophet Onequestion.

I use this website as proof! The world is my source!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com
edit on 15-11-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sounds about right.

Long live the Queen!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sounds really good to me, I am so tired of watching Christians and Muslims give thanks for their food, clothes, children and such to a false deity, never giving one thought to, or even believing in, the Great Mother. She, Mother Earth give us all things except Sunlight, the food you eat, the clothes you wear, the meat on your table all came from Her.
Worship of a Goddess goes back many thousands of years before the Church/Male God/Male Dominance took over and killed off most of the "wise women" of the time. To some of us, the Goddess will never die, but will live in our hearts for all time. Long Live the Goddess!

join