It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workers 'beat boss to death' in India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Living every working man's dream

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

LGM, do you really believe that? Honestly? Seriously you come off as a smart person so this is not all for you but im sure you get my drift also.

Most CEOs are people like you or me, they just happen to run a company as their profession. There will be good eggs and bad eggs, because at the end of the day, people are people and are all individuals. There's no law whereby becoming a CEO turns you evil. Same as I can be a cop and be good or bad, or a butcher or a baker, candle stick makers though were born pure evil.

The reason a lot of people see CEOs as bad is the fact that they are not running their business from a humanist standpoint, they're running it from a business standpoint, which is what we as a society teach them to do. If you run a business, running it from a business standpoint makes the most sense.

While it would be lovely to have everything run with people in mind, this is not how business operates. It is not because CEOs are evil, it's just how business is done, and these people follow those laws of business.

Unfortunately businesses being run as businesses will continue to happen otherwise whichever country you live in would suffer drastically from the effects.

People are people, and are individuals, and should be judged on a case by case basis. Not just blanketed into, CEOS ARE EVIL OH NOOOOOOEZ!

That's like saying all ATS users believe Abraham Lincoln was in actual fact a vampire hunter because someone on here claimed it to be so.

People want other people to be more considerate in their actions, it's gotta start from inside. By not blanketing other people into groups of negative archetypes. Spread some love around people!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Your father/brother/husband/son being bludgeoned to death by an angry mob of 400 with metal poles is probably something to shed a tear over.

He wasn't even an 'elitist CEO pig dog', he was the HR guy who got attacked while eating lunch.

Even if he had've been, think back to austin powers international man of mystery, henchmen have family and friends too!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thank you all very much for your contributions to this thread.

Yes the HR manager may have just been the messenger,thats what they are for.
I had boss that treated me like a dog when i was young,i wanted to bash him bad but i aint that type of person,he treated me like s#$t, so one day i thought i would get my own back.
Working in a department store as the storeroom manager,i had everything at my disposal,everything that went in and out went by me.I used to do a lot of work unpaid,have to stay back or " I would get the sack".
So one day i loaded up a heap of box's,everything from bedspread + linen to portable stereo' s and cd's,i had a whole storeroom to choose from,you name it,i took it,including lingerie for my girlfriend
. Fake paperwork in case anyone asked,and a friendly truck driver who delivered it all to my back door (out of sight) for a $20.

Its a sad thing when a life is taken,but like others i wonder what the emotion was behind this attack,may be a bit more than just losing a job.Cheers all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join