It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some random video of some little girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

"I blame the parents!" That was the best comment my friend ever told me. I feel sorry how bad this little girl will have it when she get's older. Women please raise your children right instead of making them into little wannabe celebrities.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I will like agree like that she like is like a poor example like of how to like raise children like but there are like other children like that have like a natural talent like and should like be nurtured like.

Sorry couldnt resist!!

Maybe this girl has a natural talent for dress making and will become very successful. There is no harm in that but in the future it may be her sense of reality that will be way off. Do you blame the parents or the public???

Some natural talents develop from a very early age and if it wasnt for the parents encouragement they would never of reached their true potential. Tiger, Federer, Beckham are all examples. I dont mean to focus on sports heroes but my knowledge of dress making or cooking proteges is limited

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I guess I have a different idea on what could be called "fashion" these days. ;-)

It is really hard to listen to this kid talk. Someone please intervene before it gets worse.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Watch! I bet ya this little girl will be on Oprah, Good Morning America, David Letterman........

Like, I can't, like, wait! BA NA NAS!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Looks like the superficial exploits of Paris Hilton, Linsay Lohan and Brittney Spears have successful taken hold, supporting the consumptive narcissism aspects in/of our culture. blah
Maybe I should give her a break, after all she's just a "material girl living in a material world."

spec
edit on 15-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

like for sure!!!.Her mother needs to send her to etiquette school before she has her next interview.....like..it would be soooo.... awe.some!!!

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Looks like the "meteor hit me on the head" look is in this season.

Bless.

CX.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Over confident in her own abilities, shallow, able to reel off meaningless fashion phrases at the drop of a hat and shamelessly self promotional

She is going to be HUGE in the fashion industry

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I can't believe you subjected me to that. You need to put a warning on that video. Something like "Warning: May make you want to stab your ear drums with a pencil."

Proof not all children are cute.

You have to admit though that the girl is just emulating other fashion designers. I am sure it won't be long before her parents wake up and thing to themselves, "What have we done, we have allowed our child to be turned into a monster" At least I hope. I think there is a very good chance they may not have known what they were getting into. The girl may have talent, I don't know because I haven't checked out her site yet, but it is probable that they meant well and didn't realize what the fashion industry was like or how it would affect their daughter.
Then of course they would now be faced with the decision, of pulling her out and dealing with the fact that they had to squash her dreams for her own good or turning a blind eye and continue to be caught up in this new lifestyle.

I have to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, but then again the comment she said about her teacher.....

top topics

join