It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well for the longest time I have trafficked this website absorbing the little nuggets of information that are represented here by you good people. I've now decided that I should probably introduce myself instead of slinking around in the shadows.My name is unimportant but who I am is. So let me tell you a little about myself.
I'm 27 years young and happily married with one child, a daughter who brings joy and happiness to my life everyday as well as gray hairs and headaches. I'm also a cancer survivor.I have been without cervical cancer for a little over a year now. I thank whatever gods who are listening for that.I am very patriotic in the sense that I believe in America and what it stands for but I don't believe in the goverment that has been representing it. I am not a feminist because those women are scary.(not to stereotype but that's just my opinion) Plus I'm a stay at home mom which for some reason feminist don't like. Its my choice so back off. I have 8 piercings and 7 tattoos which is becoming a parttime hobby of mine.I love the feel of new ink .Im fascinated by the paranormal and I am also in love with conspiracy theory which has brought me here.

My love with conspiracy theory started for me at an early age with the premiere of the X-files. I know, kinda cheesy but that's were it began. As a 8 year old little girl sneaking out of bed and hiding in the closet with a black and white, 12 in screen t.v. It would always take me forever to get a signal but it was worth it.That was the beginning of it but it would soon take me to meet my best friend a few years later. At 11 a boy my age moved next door. He was a huge geek like me and in love with the X-files. But unlike me he had a knowledge of computers that far exceeded his age. He was my first hacker. He would do things like change our grades at school and silly harmless stuff like that.Then he decided he needed a challenge so he hacked the FBI.That's the day fiction became reality because for some reason and to this day I still don't know why there was a deeply encrypted file on me.(It had my full name, birthdate, and social security number which was the only info we could access.) I mean why would the FBI need a file on an 11 yo girl.The next day 3 police cars came and arrested him and hauled of all his computer stuff. A few years later we met up again and I found out he was going to college to work for the government. I never have thought the same way again.

Well thats a little about me thanks for your time and keep doing what your doing.The truth is out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome - you will do well here.

-------------------------------

TruthSearcher

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

Nice intro ...

Welcome home.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinavamp
... A few years later we met up again and I found out he was going to college to work for the government. ...

So he's the one responsible for Stuxnet!

Anyway, welcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nice introduction

Welcome and look forward to your input.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Welcome! I have spent a long time reading ATS and just recently decided to finally start posting!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

Hi stinavamp, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars & Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the community.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing & Welcome Home!

top topics

join