It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Agent Arrested-Accused Of Raping 14 Year Old Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

TSA Agent Arrested-Accused Of Raping 14 Year Old Girl

www.youtube.com

A Transportation Security Administration worker at Logan International Airport is accused of assaulting a 14-year-old girl. Sean Shanahan, 45, of Winthrop is being held on 50,000 cash bail following his arraignment in East Boston District Court. He is charged with statutory rape, enticement of a child and indecent assault and battery on a person 14 or older.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www1.whdh.com

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Of course... let us allow TSA child rapists to now run amok while being paid with tax dollars!! This is true insanity that they are able to fondle our wives and children with accused rapists!! The NWO is out of control... What are they going to think of next?

This is new in from WHDH channel 7 an NBC affiliate out of Boston..

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh sweet justice...How I love thee.

I expect to see many more cases of this sort over the next few months by Team Sexual Assault.

Wonderful news. There are also lawmakers that have been groped by TSA agents...The backlash is growing FAST.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

TSA cannot comment on an ongoing police investigation, however, we can assure travelers every TSA employee is subject to a significant background check, including criminal history, before they are offered a job. Unfortunately, these checks do not predict future behavior.

The checks may not predict future behavior, but the job requirements sure as hell do. There JOB is to touch people's private parts FOR NO MEDICAL REASON.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Of course... let us allow TSA child rapists to now run amok while being paid with tax dollars!!

How is he running amok? He was fired and arrested.

This is true insanity that they are able to fondle our wives and children with accused rapists!!

He was not able to fondle anyone as an accused rapist, because at the point that he became an accused rapist, he was fired and arrested.

The NWO is out of control... What are they going to think of next?

So the "NWO" planned this? This is what the Bilderberg Group meets about every year? They get together from all over the world and plan to have a random TSA agent rape a 14 year old girl?

What are they going to think of next?

Next? So this incident, in your mind, is the worst thing the "NWO" has ever perpetrated on the world (assuming your ridiculous assertion that they are responsible for this is correct)? A 14 year old girl - who, by the way, participated in this by not only sending this man inappropriate text messages, but also allowing herself to be taken to his house without telling anyone - being raped is the worst atrocity that has ever happened to the world?

I'm not sure what history classes you've taken or news outlets you've been paying attention to, but incidents like this are not even a blip on the radar. If you're so convinced that this is the worst thing that could possibly happen, God forbid you take a look at what truly goes on in this world.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www1.whdh.com...

“As a result of interviews with victims as well as witnesses it was revealed that there was in fact a rape of a child,” Perrin said.

...victims = more than one... there were also witnesses (again, more than one)... how old were the other victims?... how old were the witnesses?... if any of the witnesses were 18yrs or older, are they being held accountable for allowing the rape or sexual assault of a minor?...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Oh sweet justice...How I love thee.

I expect to see many more cases of this sort over the next few months by Team Sexual Assault.

Wonderful news. There are also lawmakers that have been groped by TSA agents...The backlash is growing FAST.

That's really a good name you came up with there. For some reason I thought
it was Terminal Stupidy Association. Round them all up and let them be frisked.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

I didn't come up with it...

I credit another member with it, but I can't remember who it was.

Indeed, the laws being enacted against the people of the US, and the obscenities that are being excused for the sake of 'security' is fast becoming criminal.

Edit:

YourPopRock coined the term.
edit on 15-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join