It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the plane contrail off the california coastal water way........GOBERMENT knows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How come all things need a answer from the GOBERMENT on the object that was seen off the coast 30 miles .

Do u really think you will get a real answer ?

Look at history

Ufo crash 1947
Moon landing
planet x

How come in this day in age ....If a Ufo is seen or a Air plane making a contrail ....we turn to the GOBERMENT to tell us .

do u really think the GOBERMENT is going to tell us anything ....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We really didin't need another thread started on this subject. What you have offered is pretty much just context to what should have been added to the existing threads.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This could have just easily been a post within any existing thread.

Seems to me like you said the word "goberment" thought it was hilarious and decided to make a thread, so we could recognize it as well....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamAmerican
Ufo crash 1947

There wasn't one.

Moon landing

There were several.

A movie.

planet x

A myth.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And where is the facts

but the 47 crash ..was u there ? did u see it

edit on 15-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
GOBERMENT? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE GOBERMENT!

muah ha second line.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
as a close-second to the last thread I clicked... something to the effect of "USA strikes China?" (regarding the recent building-fire)... I wouldn't be surprised if this were the same OP judging by the colorful grammatical structure.

to Cyberspy: I am in full agreement that this thread is ridiculous, however I have to say your reply, to me at least, is overzealously skeptical and a little over-analytical with a touch too much of sarcastic condescention.

Roswell crash: May or may not have occured, evidence is hardly conclusive either direction after the amount of time that has passed as well as closed-door situation in that era, not to mention non-existance of technology in terms of media or communication to explore it. It would've been considerably easier for whomever was in control to 'cover-up' such an incident at such a time period; and all of the 'witnesses' and artifacts from the 'incident' didn't appear out of thin air... SOMETHING happened... and if it WERE a simple explanation the debate would be long over.

2012: Quite possibly will go the way of Y2K, or quite possibly a credible theory considering the amount of inter-continental alignment of that period concerning a time of 'great change'. The day has not come yet, and there is an enormous amount of data that could easily lead one to believe in the possibility. I like I assume most here, have read and watched most credible streams of information regarding the subject, and there is plenty; some, unignorable.

Moon landing: Plenty, of course... I'm sure the OP is reffering to the landings pre-officially disclosed? The chances of that to me might be likely. Why not do a test run at the very least before possibly humiliating NASA and the U.S in the middle of a cold war?

Planet X / nibiru: I have only brushed upon the subject... the referral to the celestial anomoly as "wormwood" sends shivers down my spine, however I cannot speculate whether it exists or does not. I am sure there are plenty of "planet x's" out there, once you give it that title. Supposedly it is a chunk of earth, suspended in an elongated rotation and returns every so odd thousand years... undedected... I'll admit it is a scary theory, and sounds scientifically feasible... although I have no idea where this theory came from, other than possibly translated sumerian texts.

At this point i've forgotten what the original post was I am responding to... but that's the jist of my say. The moral of my post, is here we have the 2 polarities (dangerous) of our community. Extreme skeptic / Extreme believer -

the truth is in the middle
edit on 15-11-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

top topics

join