It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Strikes China ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
oh, i don't suppose blazing was a sabotage of our friends from cia or whatever else like'em
cia must take some new doses of antidepressants & tranquilizers at face of crawling surpriZes

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's very likely there could have been agents in the apartment block - just because the block doesn't say "Chinese Government - Top Secret Base" doesn't mean it isn't a target. Although, in your world I'm sure all your targets would say, "Attack me, I'm a government secret base" on the front door right?

DENY IGNORANCE PEOPLE
edit on 15-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: To put in "deny ignorance people"

I get Dibs on "MAX SMART" entrence
)

Thats it try and give the theory credibility next it will have been the secret entrance to Chinas spy headquarters
a conspiracy theory purely for the sake of it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So can we get to call
CHAOS???was that Max's nemisis?? and now for something completely diffirent,,

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

This is ridiculous. You have absolutely no evidence of any kind of U.S. involvement. To title it, "US Strikes China?" is just irresponsible and beyond speculation. Furthermore, it diminishes the significance of ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hey anonymousanonymous , im rootin for your therory. But just becouse youed have soo meny peeps hear eaten crow ............... dont think its gunna happen thow bud , sry

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I couldn't agree more with what you say. I am simply amazed by the popular imagination. Look folks, there are enough honest to goodness 'real' conspiracies around that we don't have to make them up. Consider what we know about the Chinese government. These men are little more than fascist thugs with credibility, money, and some power. When these so called leaders don't get their way, they whine about it, and, when something happens to China they immediately look for a fall guy. If there was even the remotest possibility of their blaming western interests for their incompetence believe they would do it in a heartbeat. The only things that matters to modern Chinese leaders are money and power. Whatever bad happen to China is almost certainly the fault of Chinese leadership who place money and power before human life. If they have no regard for their own people think about how they must see the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I just watched "Seven Days: The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea," a couple of nights ago.

I think the OP must have, too, and taken lessons from the Admiral.

(Warning, this is part one of a 4 part episode. Fun to watch though.)

Back when I was a kid, people were like this about Russia, wanting us to "Nuke them red commie bastards before they get the jump on us and kill us all."
The choice of extra adjectives was optional.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Explanation: St*rred!

Here is why [even though I know your post was in jest ok!] ... (from your linked source)...

White said trees were the main culprit for the outages.

Plant Creatures [wiki]

Plant Creatures: Treant [wiki]

Treants are sentient trees with human characteristics.

Evil Tree Species- The Umdhlebi of Zululand (by ravenshadow13) [ATS]

'Cow-eating' trees of Padrame (by G_man) [ATS]

So tongue in cheek or not, you brought up an issue concerning homeland security in the US. You're clearly under attack by terrorist trees!

Personal Disclosure: Whats a tree have to do to be declared a terrorist???

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: And now I will explain my 2nd edit to my original post....

When I 1st posted to this thread I linked a picture showing the laser being fired and I sourced that from here...

www.armybase.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/infrared-image-of-the-Missile-Defense-Agency%E2%80%99s-Airborne-Laser-Testbed-destroying-a-threat-represent ative-short-range-ballistic-missile.jpg

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/192cb7322814.jpg[/atsimg]

And it wasn't a problem for about 5mins and then upon refreshing I noticed OMFG!...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8358c6f67a59.jpg[/atsimg]

And here I test it again... [hit my quote button to see that I am linking the same link as shown above ok]

It should look like ....

Which I sourced from here to replace the dodgy linked picture with...

www.pemboproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/An-infrared-image-shows-t-001.jpg

So... did I just uncover complete US miltary BS conspiracy to do with the ALTB???

Y or N? You decide OK!

Personal Disclosure: Hey big brother, I see what you did!
EPIC FAIL!
I've linked the picture from elsewhere so their attempted censorship was pathetic and shows that they be playing silly stupid lethal games!

P.S.
'ing

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Explanation: Bump For Justice!

Personal Disclosure: I'll keep bumping this until my post has at least 10 stars!
@ TPTB

edit on 17-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited emoticon fail :shk:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The source of the fire unknown. 40 confirmed deaths. Something doesn't add up here - especially all the news of missile strikes and suspected cold war USA vs China.

Tipping point?

User hypocrites writes :

"so lets look at possibilities. yea, i believe we (the united states) are trading covert blows with china because they are embarassing the us defense. (popping up in the middle of our drills with massive subs, possibly emp'ing our cruise ships, you have all probably seen the links) china has also attempted a blow at nasa, saying they airbrush, and preparing to take pictures of the same locations that were "airbrushed" off of the moons surface, and have shot down one of their sattelites in a show of force.
now if we are at war with china, china is doing a much more effective job, and all of that money that poured into d.o.d/homeland security seems to be kinda useless, aye? seems they have put more into watching everyone in the u.s, they lost track of viable threats to "homeland security"

i believe however, that this may be a covert attack, or may be an indignant/mentally disturbed shanghai citizen could easily have started the blaze. its sketchy on the details, but seems to have started from the bottom, catching building materials on fire, and it travelling up the scaffolding.

homegrown terrorism, covert us military spec-op, chinese false flag, or shoddy wiring? we'll probably never know
"
He summed that up nicely, What do YOU think?

edit on 15-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

ATS User "Pervius" wirtes :

The Chinese ship with 55,000 tons of nickel on it that just sank....

The big fire at the port where China is building their aircraft carriers....

The Chinese sub that was spotted off of Japan that surfaced with smoke coming out of it....

Those are things I would suspect as Navy seals doing for us....

The plot thickens huh? What do YOU think?

Do you know how corrupt, cheap and shoddy construction in China is? In every industry and every walk of life? Visit China and you will not be surprised by stuff like this.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Explanation: Bump For Justice!

Personal Disclosure: I'll keep bumping this until my post has at least 10 stars!
@ TPTB

P.S. I wont let ATS ignore this issue!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Explanation: Bump for justice!

Personal Disclosure: LMAO! My bumps may just push this to the front page at some point! That'll learn you all!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Actually, I figured my comment would be ignored. I find it somewhat amusingly baffling that I have to clarify that I was not serious. Strong wind events at this time of year are actually quite common around here...just as common as accidental apartment fires worldwide.

Really! Have you read some of the stuff people come up with here? Like the group that thinks they are actual aliens and explain in great detail of what is going to happen on 2012! etc....etc... then tell me you find it baffling that someone asked you if you are serious.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Explanation: Bump for Justice!

Personal Disclosure: Told you I'd keep bumping this until I get some justice on this issue!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
As long as we're speculating maybe we should consider this possibilty as well....

De-facto War w/China = False Flag/Dis-Info?

Another "reason" to take away rights from the US citizen in the name of safety?

Who knows really... but S&F for considering all the possibilities.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Forget China, America has just attacked Britain and shot down a light aircraft which crashed at Birmingham International airport. Whatever other explanation can there be?

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join