It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Strikes China ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well after a quick re-read I noticed that you site 'The Daily Mail' as a source.

Even though it is an actual paper with jornalists and everything - I wouldn't take much they say as a basis for a thread on ATS.

link   
Here's what I think:
news.xinhuanet.com...

link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's very likely there could have been agents in the apartment block - just because the block doesn't say "Chinese Government - Top Secret Base" doesn't mean it isn't a target. Although, in your world I'm sure all your targets would say, "Attack me, I'm a government secret base" on the front door right?

DENY IGNORANCE PEOPLE
edit on 15-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: To put in "deny ignorance people"

Thats it try and give the theory credibility next it will have been the secret entrance to Chinas spy headquarters
a conspiracy theory purely for the sake of it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's the USA!!!!!! fault!!.....nope...can't say I have heard that before

Honestly, Some people are so wrapped up in the conspiracies they can not see the reality anymore. If the US and China go to War....believe me we will know it! Trade is still continuing, buisness deals are still happening and China is still enjoying the benefits of being a trading partner with the US. Do I like it...NO, but it is the reality. I know, I know, some will bring up the missle and the military saying they did not know what it was. Well if you are test firing a secret missile are you going to own up to it if you want to keep the technology secret? the answer is no. So some people need to realize the perpetual fear that is constantly generated here on a daily basis and remember that not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

This supposed war China vs US isnt plausible at all.... China and the US wouldnt dare go to war.... it would be the most catastrophic war ever..... but China may be testing the waters against the USA.... it would be total devastation a ww3 scenario and both sides know it.... I doubt this

Maybe someone is trying to make it look like a war scenario is impending in order to freeze USA assets and control the flow of the economy while containing all civil unrest... China probably would like the US to undergo a staged war scenario to speed up the economy recovery process and get their money.... I believe this is all staged

Only wars to worry about are Pakistan and India, Israel and Iran and North Korea and South Korea... the US and China should sit those out and discuss recovery attempts to steady the world economy.... or at least begining the NWO already and stave off ww3 at least another 7 years
edit on 16-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The fire hasn't collapsed the building because airliners were not flown into it thereby compromising the strutural integrity of the support columns. Anyway, China has struck back with their "wind control weapon" here in the Pacific Northwest causing all sorts of power outages and wind related damage:

www.kirotv.com...

This "wind weapon" almost caused my power to go out last night, but fortunately my neighborhood was spared.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why hasn't this steel framed building collapsed in a free fall pile of molten metal?

911 deniers how can this partially built building stay up despite widespread fire and yet the WTC suffers three catastrophic collapses with next to no fire?

PS I also think question marks, nay all punctuation should be banned from thread titles. How are these people not embarrased to look at themselves in a mirror?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
The fire hasn't collapsed the building because airliners were not flown into it thereby compromising the strutural integrity of the support columns. Anyway, China has struck back with their "wind control weapon" here in the Pacific Northwest causing all sorts of power outages and wind related damage:

www.kirotv.com...

This "wind weapon" almost caused my power to go out last night, but fortunately my neighborhood was spared.

Your kidding about a Chinese wind weapon...right?

sigh.....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Actually, I figured my comment would be ignored. I find it somewhat amusingly baffling that I have to clarify that I was not serious. Strong wind events at this time of year are actually quite common around here...just as common as accidental apartment fires worldwide.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi guys, thank you all for your input.

I'll try to put more thought into my next threads. Sorry guys, I wasn't meaning to p*ss so many of you off.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Anonymous - as for myself, I was just having some fun. I do apologize that it was at your expense. Mockery is an argument lacking in intelligence and I am now guilty.

Again, I am sorry. You have the right to post anything at all that you believe to be a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If the US and China were to go to war with each other then I suspect the US would be crushed were it not for our nuclear arsenal. If US nuclear weapons are being disabled by UFO's, if enough are disabled then it could be game over for the US, we're spread too thin as it is already, there would never be enough volunteers to win this war, unless the US decided to draft every single citizen still alive, but even then we'd still probably lose. Thus is the nature of 1.3 billion vs 250 million. Also, the Chinese are already well equipped by way of relations with North Korea.
edit on 16-11-2010 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Again I highly doubt conflict between US and China and although the missile pictures/news is interesting I just find it hard to believe they are being launched but apparently no explosions or targets being hit?

I don't think its practical that conflict could be going on underneath our noses without anyone coming forth from the military to their families and spreading.

It is not in the best interest of China to go to war of any kind with the US. our elaborate luxurious lifestyles justify all those factories littering the Chinese landscape. We import too much of Chinese goods for them to want to put a stop to that through conflict/war. We also hold the most debt to china and one sure fire way to make sure you NEVER get paid back even a little bit is to destroy the guy/country indebted to you.

This is probably why the US import of Chinese goods keeps increasing so drastically, so they need the us more and thus really can't enforce any kind of meaningful debt collection. Rather ingenious honestly.

China has been played pretty hard core.

US focuses on living essentials such as food exports and lets other countries manufacture and create the luxury items. This way the US can avoid the brunt of the soon to come factory carbon tax that will make over industrialized manufacturing countries like china basically screwed...

Meanwhile everyone STILL needs to import from the US because everyone will ALWAYS need to eat. You can stop buying crappy Chinese toys and still live. Everyone seems to be afraid of China's rising "power" but all I see them doing is digging themselves an economical grave.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If the USA was involved then it must have been a US made arc welder that malfunctioned, starting the fire. Should have used better quality chinese equipment.....

Seriously, some people are clutching at straw molecules trying to make anything of this tragic event - and shame on them too

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Buildings catch fire all the time, what makes you think this is a covert attack by the US?

I do though believe that the US and China are having a sort of "proxy, flex our muscles", cold war.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

No, effective was what I meant.

How many soldiers does it take to launch a nuclear missile?... My point being that one push of a button can be more effective than an army of soldiers. If soldiers aren't needed, neither is any immediate declaration of war to incite recruitment or deployment of soldiers.

Calm down, I'm sure you're very effective at other things.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Actually if that is the case (I don't think it is) it may be more just a matter of the US getting concerned about the British PM's visit to China and our consequent improving relationships with them.

China are a very good country to be on terms with right now when western economies are in a mess and need new trade outlets

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes

China had a fire in an apartment building...clearly this must be the USAs fault..because nothing, and I mean nothing, on earth can happen without it being the USAs fault.

I heard someone over in india got a tooth ache...clearly this is also the USAs fault.

-sighs-

its an apartment building...just an apartment building...if it was some sort of economic center or something, then it could start a wild conspiracy...but an apartment building? come on now...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Yes

China had a fire in an apartment building...clearly this must be the USAs fault..because nothing, and I mean nothing, on earth can happen without it being the USAs fault.

I heard someone over in india got a tooth ache...clearly this is also the USAs fault.

-sighs-

its an apartment building...just an apartment building...if it was some sort of economic center or something, then it could start a wild conspiracy...but an apartment building? come on now...

Look, I already debunked the "it's just an apartment block" theory - Mi5 agents in London live and work in apartment blocks. - They would hardly go down to the office which says, "Top Secret Mi5 Base for Top Secret Work" on the front door now would they?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No USA didn't strike an apartment building...

Notice how the building burnt but never collapsed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join