It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Strikes China ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The source of the fire unknown. 40 confirmed deaths. Something doesn't add up here - especially all the news of missile strikes and suspected cold war USA vs China.

Tipping point?

User hypocrites writes :

"so lets look at possibilities. yea, i believe we (the united states) are trading covert blows with china because they are embarassing the us defense. (popping up in the middle of our drills with massive subs, possibly emp'ing our cruise ships, you have all probably seen the links) china has also attempted a blow at nasa, saying they airbrush, and preparing to take pictures of the same locations that were "airbrushed" off of the moons surface, and have shot down one of their sattelites in a show of force.
now if we are at war with china, china is doing a much more effective job, and all of that money that poured into d.o.d/homeland security seems to be kinda useless, aye? seems they have put more into watching everyone in the u.s, they lost track of viable threats to "homeland security"

i believe however, that this may be a covert attack, or may be an indignant/mentally disturbed shanghai citizen could easily have started the blaze. its sketchy on the details, but seems to have started from the bottom, catching building materials on fire, and it travelling up the scaffolding.

homegrown terrorism, covert us military spec-op, chinese false flag, or shoddy wiring? we'll probably never know
"
He summed that up nicely, What do YOU think?

edit on 15-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

ATS User "Pervius" wirtes :

The Chinese ship with 55,000 tons of nickel on it that just sank....

The big fire at the port where China is building their aircraft carriers....

The Chinese sub that was spotted off of Japan that surfaced with smoke coming out of it....

Those are things I would suspect as Navy seals doing for us....

The plot thickens huh? What do YOU think?

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

Why?

What makes you even remotely think that this was a US strike?

Are our top priority targets residentail apartment buildings nows?

Come on people...stop trying to see something that isn't there.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's very likely there could have been agents in the apartment block - just because the block doesn't say "Chinese Government - Top Secret Base" doesn't mean it isn't a target. Although, in your world I'm sure all your targets would say, "Attack me, I'm a government secret base" on the front door right?

DENY IGNORANCE PEOPLE
edit on 15-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: To put in "deny ignorance people"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i dont see what the u.s has to do with this fire? how are you coming to that conclusion? there were no reports of any missiles or anything ..... paranoid much? lol

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
weak
fires do happen

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

In my world...I just don't randomly make things up.

But that is just me I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Why?

I'm not going with the whole theory of this thread being fully false, these days anything is possible ... However, as for your "residential building" attack phrase, well what do you think USA are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq???

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK OK, it's just a massive co-incidence - Please close down this thread Mods. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wouldnt a missle do more than just set it on fire?

By the way did this fire make the building collapse due to the intense heat?
edit on 15-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Why?

I'm not going with the whole theory of this thread being fully false, these days anything is possible ... However, as for your "residential building" attack phrase, well what do you think USA are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq???

Perfect, finally someone with a logical, open mind - good point Sir. Star for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Wouldnt a missle do more than jus tset it on fire?

By the way did this fire make the building collapse due to the intense heat?

I didn't say it was a missile, I just said it could be an attack - US agent using his arson skills...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Will you show me your evidence that supports your claim "USA Strikes China"....thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The only thing that does not add up is how you came to this obscure conclusion!

You are correct about one thing ! that is..

Tipping point?

Yes this really does feel like the tipping of bad uneducated irrelivent posts !!!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Perfect, finally someone with a logical, open mind - good point Sir. Star for you.

Really...so "logical, open mind" to you means just randomly making things up?

Ok...well in that case...I think aliens set it on fire. You konw with all the lights in the sky and UFO reports at chinese airports...I think the aliens could of possibly set this building on fire. And it wasn't really a residential building...it was a secret weapons base where they were building a laser to shoot down UFOs. So they HAD to attack it.

Is that open minded enough for you?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
so lets look at possibilities. yea, i believe we (the united states) are trading covert blows with china because they are embarassing the us defense. (popping up in the middle of our drills with massive subs, possibly emp'ing our cruise ships, you have all probably seen the links) china has also attempted a blow at nasa, saying they airbrush, and preparing to take pictures of the same locations that were "airbrushed" off of the moons surface, and have shot down one of their sattelites in a show of force.
now if we are at war with china, china is doing a much more effective job, and all of that money that poured into d.o.d/homeland security seems to be kinda useless, aye? seems they have put more into watching everyone in the u.s, they lost track of viable threats to "homeland security"

i believe however, that this may be a covert attack, or may be an indignant/mentally disturbed shanghai citizen could easily have started the blaze. its sketchy on the details, but seems to have started from the bottom, catching building materials on fire, and it travelling up the scaffolding.

homegrown terrorism, covert us military spec-op, chinese false flag, or shoddy wiring? we'll probably never know

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous

Originally posted by faryjay

Why?

ok so if your going to give anyone a star who agrees with your paranoid fantasies im sure you will get a few to agree with you, i am curious tho since your only evidence is there is a china,a u.s and a fire, is it safe to assume china attacks the california lanscape about 10 times a summer??? lots of fires their and it only seems to happen in the summer time.......

just curious.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Seriously wasn't sure whether I should even bother typing on this thread. The cause of the fire was most likely faulty electrical equipment coupled with lax building regulations in that area. The building also has clearly visible scaffolding on the outside, as do the ones nearby, suggesting there was considerable restoration work taking place.

This has to be the lamest attempt at developing a conspiracy theory I have seen in a long time, and very very lazy...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
RIDICULOUS! Why? I don't even know what to say. Seriously? ... i'm getting to the "tipping point" of this SITE.

link   

Investigators said the fire started with a short circuit at the bar counter and spread at least 15 square meters.

www.shanghaidaily.com...

Sometimes I think those who see conspiracy in everything don't see the wood for the trees.

link   

Well if the U.S. tried to intercept a Chinese missile, then it could be likely that the U.S. might retaliate somewhere the Chinese might not expect it??? Who knows? I've heard the China is super pissed off at us right now. And didn't the U.S. just recently cut China off from trading? Trade war? Couldn't that esculate into more war?

Here's an interesting picture painted by boondock-saint...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Star

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join