It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will it be over?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of the US congress trying to act like nothing has taken place within the last two years! You have Alan Greenspan admitting that there has been fraudulent actions committed on their part and you have the Deficit panel saying that budget slash cuts are inevitable.

Though budget cuts should be on the list for America why do the congress oppose it so much? Would they seriously rather get voted in and watch their country burn than do the right thing?

I think there are a couple of ways to reduce the budget deficit that your country faces.

1) Offer incentive tax breaks for creating jobs. Rather than tax the rich until they move to another country. Peter Schiff was talking about how it was easier for him to go to a European country and start his other business. Whereas that business could have been in the US but all the taxes he has to pay.

2) Tax break for citizens. This would stimulate the economy by allowing citizens to go out and spend more money.

3) Abolish the FED. I think we can all agree on that.

4) Budget cuts.

5) Investigate the whole market melt-down. There has been a lot of collusion between big companies which ultimately led to this whole fiasco.

If you haven't seen the Jesse Ventura show on Wall St. and the crash I suggest you watch it. He goes in depth about these organizations and the connection to the white house.

If we keep heading this way North America will be the new Africa. Even though I am in Canada I don't want this to spill over the border, though it is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just to add a tidbit
you might want to read The new normal
Congress might not care to admit what's going on but the rest of us know all to well

join