It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*new* Large UFO filmed by Chilean miners 11-9-10

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video I was sent. And no, I dont believe this video was taped by one of the famous 33 Chilean miners who were recently rescued, just a regular miner.
The object in the video (though its always hard to tell size and distance in a photo or video) seems to be pretty big and the reactions of the videographers seems legit? What do you think?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
GOod find Op seems genuine
s&F.
2nd

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
First thought.....jealous Chilean Miners who felt left out of the loop during the mine escape via for their own 15 minutes of fame. That guy firing up a smoke deems it more necessary to fire one up as opposed to being fixated on a n un-earthly object.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Their reaction is legit.

One thing is that we can't really determine what it is due to the quality. they did say they will have it analyzed by experts. The reporter does say the object vanished without a trace not long after.Unfortunately the video does not show that.

One thing it isn't for sure is a cloud.

thanks for the video.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hm..looks like a cloud to me...to bad it dosnt move

how come you say its for sure NO cloud???
edit on 15-11-2010 by angrydog because: add

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

I think they would have noticed. What we are seeing is footage through a cell phone cam, they were watching this with their own two eyes and surely news wouldn't have given coverage to video of a cloud. I guess we'll have to see what they say when it is analyzed.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
After seeing loads of UFO videos this one looks real,and the reactions of the miners sound authentic,have friends from the country of Chile and by the sound of the tones on the sorrounding voices due to the event to me personal is real.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

i saw also alot..and i just see a blurry cloud
....i think this video is useless..

dont get me wrong...i would love to see a movement there just to be sure theres something strange..

but well..maybe there will be more info later

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Man honestly!!

It's a cloud!!!

Case Closed!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
from the ufo's ive seen that thing is moving waaaaaaaaaay to slow to be a real ufo.... imo

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I dont think its a cloud. Judging from the miners reactions, they seemed pretty spooked by whatever was in the sky. The could excuse is plausible. The shape and lack of movement leads me to believe this could be something more than a cloud

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My first thought was a cloud. It also seems to me that they really are trying to convince us that this is something out of the ordinary. Their reactions does not seem legit to me at all.The fact that they stopped filming it and say it just disappered also make me suspicious. I think they know what they were filming. A cloud.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Judging from the miners reactions, they seemed pretty spooked by whatever was in the sky.

as the miner lights a smoke.....

Seriously it's a cloud. A lenticular cloud at that.
Thanks for posting the vid OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was thinking cloud too, unfortunately it's just another fuzzy video. If it were me I would try to get as close as I could to film it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I dont think its a cloud. Judging from the miners reactions, they seemed pretty spooked by whatever was in the sky. The could excuse is plausible. The shape and lack of movement leads me to believe this could be something more than a cloud

My view about their reaction... "I know lets make a fake UFO vid... get ready.. make out your shocked 1 2 3"...

Korg.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Good lord people...

There is no evidence that this is a cloud. There is also no evidence that this is a craft of some sort.

All we have to go on currently is this very low-quality footage taken from a cellphone. No one here has enough information to make claims such as "It's definitely not a cloud," or its antithesis "IT'S A CLOUD". Honestly, we'd all be better off by taking these things as-is instead of injecting our own opinions as fact.

If more information comes out, such as corroborating witnesses, more video, photos, or press releases, then we can start eliminating what this is and isn't. But until then, those who claim they know what this is will continue to look foolish and close-minded. That goes for both sides of this argument.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Could it be a smog cloud?
Shouldn't be impossible, it's a industrial area.
Or just a normal cloud...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've seen many UFO's in my time, including a "mother ship", and, yes it was stationary. Until I focused on it, and then, without moving, it vanished. No clouds. No drugs, alcohol, mental illness.

My family is one of the many that have UFO experiences for generation after generation. Proof? No. Pictures?No.
Real to me? Absolutely!!!

IMHO there are no limits. Love to share more experiences....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is clearly a video of a cloud taken by someone who either doesn't know how to set the camera focus or deliberately made the object blurry by leaving the camera unfocused. What process of investigation led you to believe this was anything other than a cloud? I'm interested because most of us look at this stuff starting with the most plausible of explanations and work our way up from there.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It reminds me of a blimp.

The video is of too low quality to know whether it's a cloud or some other object.
A true UFO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join