It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not sure if premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hi all im new to this so pls be gentle...anyway here goes
ive been having this dream over the past few yrs ( i must opoint out here that i have never had any dreams come true although my mum is a sensitive and does experience these things occassionaly) they come once in a blue moon but its always exactly the same. Im outside but i dont recognise the area or the people. I look up and see some sort of strange cloud annomoly.then out of this annomoly comes first one ship then another and another i know its an invasion but im not afraid. The ships are all the same. I never see the aliens although i know they are around. There is no time frame to all this before anyone asks. My last one was different as in my parents were there and i was trying to tell them that i had dreamt this happening and i knew it was an invasion. Thats the wierd thing i know its an invasion but no one else seems to realise and they wont ( including my parents) listen to me.
I recently decided to tell my mum about this dream and as i started explaining she started finishing my sentences. It turns out that she has been having exactly the same dream.( note i had not previously mentioned this dream to another living soul)

This is my dream i was just wondering if anyone else had anything similair or could shed some insight into this.
i cant understand y i am not afraid in the dream i am totally relaxed.
My mum has dreamt of people dying or in danger and these have actually happened.
Thanks in advance for any help

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm doing a reading on this and will get back to you.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi CD,

I received from my Guides that the re-occurring dream that you and your mother have had about an alien invasion is indeed prophetic.

In the short-term, there is no cause for immediate alarm. A policy of covert subjugation is still in effect. Keep those sliding glass doors and windows locked and covered at night. If you see a UFO, don't stare or try to get a better look; immediately go indoors.

In the long-term, around the year 2015, the invasion scenario could indeed unfold.

However, a significant weakening of the forces that would attempt this, along with a strengthening of planetary defenses, is foreseen to occur before 2012.

In turn, this will likely alter the possibility of a traditional invasion and occupation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by celestialdream

In the months prior to the tsunami that struck the Indian ocean, I was having dream after dream about tsunamis. This is well documented with friends and family as witnesses, in fact, it became a running joke. Needless to say, when the tsunami actually happened on the scale it did, those friends and family looked on me a little differently.

My mother has always been predisposed to such 'insights', very often being able to foresee an event or predict some other outcome. I attended a psychic course a year or so ago, and found I had above average clairvoyance when reading for my classmates.

The dream I had last night tops the lot.

This was the same kind of vivid technicolor dream I had when dreaming of the tsunami. The detail is incredible - so real. Too real.

Last night I dreamed I was at my mother's house. She lives in England, I now live in Australia. I was standing in the back yard and I looked up in the sky to see lights. Hundreds of lights. Thousands. As they drew closer, I could see these were indeed spaceships. So detailed was my dream, I can draw them in complete detail, and yet these were ships of a design I'm quite sure I've never seen before.

As I watched the ships, I could hear low level booms in the distance that got closer, turning into the sounds of near-distant explosions. Then suddenly, a spherical, rock-like object, maybe two yards in diameter came crashing through the trees in the park that backs onto my mothers house. The sphere came bouncing and skidding along the ground until it actually hit the corner of the house and came to a halt, making a hissing, smoldering sound.

I slammed the door shut and backed into the house. I was so terrified that at that point I woke up.

The reason I'm posting here is that this dream was SO real, just like my tsunami dreams. Far more realistic than my regular dreams, that I deep-down feel this to be more than a dream.

I pray I'm wrong.

As I got used to my recurring tsunami dreams, I was actually able to 'hang-in' longer, and experience more of the dream on each occasion. I was was so scared in that last dream, that I hope I don't experience it again, but if I do, I shall return to this post and let you know what happens.

If you have had a similar dream, I would love to hear from you. My email address is iannicholson at the MAIL which is HOT (geddit?) dot com.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I used to have many reocurring dreams that never ''came true''. Most likely because their origin was something symbolic and internal and were a representation not a literal prophecy.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I also have a dream over and over. I am at the beach and a giant wave is moving ashore and I am trying to run away but I am to slow and I wake up. i have had his dream for 20 years now. The same dream over and over.

I live in Florida, maybe I should move to higher ground.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't think by my dream Is related to yours, but the only thing that i saw that you said,was a blue moon.My dream was like: one night, I was with my best friend, I was leading her out of the house,and then suddenly everything started rumbling,which was very unusial since virginia rarely gets earthquakes,so anyway,when the rumbling appeared, I also looked up at the sky and saw a blue planet,very close to earth,It was ovious to see,and also a redish orangish planet,which my guess would be either Jupiter or Mars,but after that,I woke up,so its still a mystery to me,but likely,a vision of 2012

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorlava
I don't think by my dream Is related to yours, but the only thing that i saw that you said,was a blue moon.My dream was like: one night, I was with my best friend, I was leading her out of the house,and then suddenly everything started rumbling,which was very unusial since virginia rarely gets earthquakes,so anyway,when the rumbling appeared, I also looked up at the sky and saw a blue planet,very close to earth,It was ovious to see,and also a redish orangish planet,which my guess would be either Jupiter or Mars,but after that,I woke up,so its still a mystery to me,but likely,a vision of 2012

He used the expression "once in a blue moon", meaning every once and a while. His dream didn't contain a blue moon.

top topics

join