It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Hey buddy speak for yourself! China doesn't give a fat rat's about you and me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
this defacto war is bigger then you know, and there would be no attack on america that we wouldnt already know about

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

lol i dont think rambling on a forum is gonna stop china from bombing the usa in the future but have at it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Did you go to the Obama school of foreign relations?

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THE UNITED STATES!! STOP APOLOGIZING FOR ME!!

I for one, and there are a whole bunch more like me, we are extremely proud of our country. In less than 300 years we have risen from a few boatloads of homeless people and natives to the greatest country on the Earth!! We have revolutionized the worlds politics, the worlds economy, the worlds industry, and the level of human rights in the world!! We subsidize practically every other country on this Earth with our goodwill! We learned the hard lessons of religious tolerance, slavery, and suffrage in just a handful of decades while other countries have struggled with it for millenia without getting it corrected!

Listen OP, and Listen World:
Do not believe for one second that the whining panderers are representative of the population of the United States! Do not believe for one second that the common American citizen would apologize for being an American! Do not believe for one second that anybody outside of the press outlets and a handful of pansies like Obama are scared of your terrorists, your plagues, or your bombs! Here in America we are far more worried about the relationship between Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins than we are the relationship between Christians and Muslims. Here in America we are far more worried about whether or not the local store will run out of ice on 4th of July, than we are worried about 4th of July offending someone! We are far more worried about DWI laws on New Year's Eve than we are worried about some fake or moronic terrorist setting off another smoke bomb in Times Square. Here in America, our Junior High Kids in the Midwest can make far more effective improvised devices than those publicized on the television sets from well-funded terrorist groups!

No, we Americans are not sorry. We are not sorry for a single thing that our duly elected, representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people has done! We may not always agree with every action, but we all agree that this is the best system on Earth, and we live in the Greatest Country on Earth, and nobody is willing or capable of taking away our identity, our pride, or our Freedoms!

*************************************************************************************************************************************

I am the Op that started this thread... I apoligized for the CRIMES American govt is committing in the name of security and peace... I do not apoligize for being an American. I am proud to be red, white and blue!

You stated "We are not sorry for a single thing that our duly elected, representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people has done!"

NEWS FLASH... Our govt is not FOR the people anymore... It was 100-200 years ago before shadow govt started!

You stated: ...."but we all agree that this is the best system on Earth, and we live in the Greatest Country on Earth, and nobody is willing or capable of taking away our identity, our pride, or our Freedoms!"

NEWS FLASH... America USED to be the greatest.. Your freedoms, in case you do not know it yet,
are already G-O-N-E!!!!!!!! We Americans want to be the greatest and once was... but.. America has fallen behind in education, manfacturing, technoligy, science..... the best thing American's are ahead of is criminals in banking/finance and government coruption.... Its now Chinas time to shine in the world... Their economy is going to be tops ahead of USA

BUT LET ME STATE. I am proud to be an American and am embarrased, ashamed and disgusted with our government and the people that represent our country.... So I AGAIN APOLIGIZE to the world... for the crimes USA is committing against humanity..

Please READ my message before blurting and spouting things I did not say.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
lmao im seriously crackin up reading this thread thanks op

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Even a Chinese proverb states: "How do you remove a mountian? you start with removing one small stone...
Well, I am that one small stone..
"

Are you suggesting that they start by removing you?
Seriously, you couldnt be more out of line. Firstly, Hu Jintao will not be visiting this site out of liesure.
Secondly, you don't seem to know the political stance and human rights issues of China. China is a capitalist country with stron communism/marxist ties.....they will love seeing an American cower like you are doing.
Third, even when a country is in the wrong.......you don't cowe like a child who sucks his thumb in a corner begging ....DON'T BOMB ME! Geez, with all due respect...get a backbone. Really, if we are bombing them or tearing their finances down, do you really think...one little ol' stone, such as yourself, is going to soften the heart of a beast of a country like China? Why did you even write this? It wreaks of desperation. Not the values of a powerful country. I know whats going on and I know we have done alot of wrong but, dont cower, it's embarrasing to the whole country. It shows weakness, not strength.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

What you must apologize for, is for not having the consideration for the people of other countries.

We are not dumb, nor blind, nor stupid. We know what goes on in the US, we know how you are and how the people in the Gov behave. Honestly, we provably know better than most americans, since we have a cold and distant view of the state of things.

People hate america, that's a sure thing. But, within my understanding, people don't hate americans. I know this is weird to think about, but let me explain.

Although a government is elected by their own people (in theory), not everyone blames the americans (as a people) for everything the US does. Actually, if you look carefully, most of the times there is a clear reference in the news between "the american GOV" and "the american PEOPLE".

American citizens are a bit afraid of the image that the world has of them, because all they see is words of hate, burning of flags and all that crap. But even if a terrorist (in lack of a better word) tortures and kills a US journalist or a US soldier, it's to affect the government. Believe me when I say, that it's not about YOU that the world has a problem.

People around the world are smart enough to understand the corruption and bad leadership that the US gov implies to the rest of the world.

Provably, if the american people ever stood up and made some sort of revolution (not that Tea Party crap. Something serious and with reason), I have no doubt that the world would unite to help the american PEOPLE.

It's your (as in most americans) mistake to think that the hate and aggression is directed to you, personally. It isn't. It's against the powers that control your country. We see them too.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Screw your fearful apologies, all of the governments of the world are corrupt...not just America. What we need is a completely new system once this one (and it will eventually will) fails. I suggest you sit back and enjoy the ride, let the governing fires burn themselves out.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
retracted.
edit on 16-11-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I was about to say "I don't belive how naive some people can be"but I do belive how naive people are.

To belive that if everyone here in this horrable country of America were to become totally passive and reach out to the world that they would do the same is child like naive.

TRY! and study a little human nature.This is not about America,it just happens to be about America right now.Quit being so naive and enlighten youself to who we as a spicies are and have been sinces the begenning.

That being said,we have to start changing 6.5 billion humans sometime unless you think that eliminateing the U.S.would fix the whole problem.................that would not surprise me either.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Did you go to the Obama school of foreign relations?

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THE UNITED STATES!! STOP APOLOGIZING FOR ME!!

I for one, and there are a whole bunch more like me, we are extremely proud of our country. In less than 300 years we have risen from a few boatloads of homeless people and natives to the greatest country on the Earth!! We have revolutionized the worlds politics, the worlds economy, the worlds industry, and the level of human rights in the world!! We subsidize practically every other country on this Earth with our goodwill! We learned the hard lessons of religious tolerance, slavery, and suffrage in just a handful of decades while other countries have struggled with it for millenia without getting it corrected!

Listen OP, and Listen World:
Do not believe for one second that the whining panderers are representative of the population of the United States! Do not believe for one second that the common American citizen would apologize for being an American! Do not believe for one second that anybody outside of the press outlets and a handful of pansies like Obama are scared of your terrorists, your plagues, or your bombs! Here in America we are far more worried about the relationship between Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins than we are the relationship between Christians and Muslims. Here in America we are far more worried about whether or not the local store will run out of ice on 4th of July, than we are worried about 4th of July offending someone! We are far more worried about DWI laws on New Year's Eve than we are worried about some fake or moronic terrorist setting off another smoke bomb in Times Square. Here in America, our Junior High Kids in the Midwest can make far more effective improvised devices than those publicized on the television sets from well-funded terrorist groups!

No, we Americans are not sorry. We are not sorry for a single thing that our duly elected, representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people has done! We may not always agree with every action, but we all agree that this is the best system on Earth, and we live in the Greatest Country on Earth, and nobody is willing or capable of taking away our identity, our pride, or our Freedoms!

I tell you what. If people felt the same way as you about the world, then the world would be a better place. I hate patriotism for your country, and thats one of the many problems in this world. Patriotism = tribal warfare, and until we start look at ourselves as human beings, and not countries, we will always be on a brink of war.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by silvertip83
(in response to original post)

You do not speak for me.

Our Government may be a lot of things. They may do a lot of crappy things that truly suck. But I would love to see you go live in china for a year. Go enjoy their crappy life style and pathetic so called "freedoms" that the Chinese offer. The United States has stood the test of time as a peaceful country that can tout a democratic government.

Albeit some policies do seriously suck, and some of the politicians have really stupid views and ideas, they are far better than living in a Country where you must have a picture of your leader in your house.

If you think the US if honestly that bad, then you can freaking leave. Go hangout with your Chinese buddies.

The Chinese embody genocide, war crimes, and domestic citizen abuse. They are a smear on this earth. They steal our domestic jobs, they harm there own civilians. They will black bag anyone they wish and send them to a deep dark prison just for talking out against their dictatorship of a communist government.

I say bring it China, if you want a war with the US, go ahead I dare you! I will be one of the many that will happily fight for our country and repel the sadistic communist ways of that country.

I do not mean to offend any of the Chinese people that are on this site however. I understand that you as an individual may not share the same views as The Peoples Republic of China does.

edit on 11/15/2010 by silvertip83 because: (no reason given)

I am from the UK, and i lived in China (beijing ) for two years, and also travelled around China. Yes, China has done some bad things. I loved China, its culture, and its people. I saw the good side of China, and the bad side.

But in my eyes, america is just as bad. They just do their bad stuff in different ways, like invading countries for oil. You might believe their BS story on why they went into Iraq, but most people don't.

And lets get one thing straight. If China went to war with the us, no one would win. This would be an all out nuculear war. There would be no winners here im afraid!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm siding with the basic sentiment expressed in the OP and I applaud the desire for peace in the world.

No more war.

We have technically gone beyond our ability to wage any kind of concerted military action as represented by the great wars of the 20th century. To attempt to do so is suicidal. Our collective survival, combatant and non-combatant alike, would be threatened by a nuclear exchange and if another global war broke out, there is no doubt (imo) that the nuclear option would be used.

We have a choice to make and I choose to be another small pebble like the original poster.

Take a look at my avatar. Do you see that wampum belt William Commanda is holding? It's the Seven Fires belt and warns us to do exactly what bluestar.ranch said... choose between devastating war or peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think pretty much all governments are in the same boat. Doing things that their people do not approve of. Best we can hope for imo is if they give a war, nobody goes.
I suspect the common man in China is in no better shape than the common man in US, or UK, or .. well you get the idea I hope.
If they give a war lets all stay home.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey Bluestar,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings.
Your letter, could have been written by anyone from anywhere in any country on the planet sharing the same concerns and feelings on humanities conditions.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by Odessy

War with China would be senseless...it'd be an economic nightmare as well as a casualty one. However, perhaps afterwards, if the US won...then maybe we'd begin...you know, actually stop importing goods from a country we're severely in debt to.

But, pretty much every nation imports from China. So..

meh.
edit on 16-11-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

I also said I don't want war with China. But I still don't like, or support, their govt.
We should be talking to the people of china, not the govt.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I'm siding with the basic sentiment expressed in the OP and I applaud the desire for peace in the world.

No more war.

We have technically gone beyond our ability to wage any kind of concerted military action as represented by the great wars of the 20th century. To attempt to do so is suicidal. Our collective survival, combatant and non-combatant alike, would be threatened by a nuclear exchange and if another global war broke out, there is no doubt (imo) that the nuclear option would be used.

We have a choice to make and I choose to be another small pebble like the original poster.

Take a look at my avatar. Do you see that wampum belt William Commanda is holding? It's the Seven Fires belt and warns us to do exactly what bluestar.ranch said... choose between devastating war or peace.

Well said. The sad fact of the matter is, most humans beings just don't understand. We look at different countries as if they are a different species.We look at other countries, and we want to be better than them.

Its primitive thinking, its tribal warfare. And until we can get through this stage, we will always have these threats. I am not English. I am a human being. I don't give a crap about my country, its just a place i was born and currently live.

Sometimes i am disgusted with our race, but then i sit back and think. We are still quite a young race, and still very primitve, hence one of the reason's why we still deal in tribal warfare.

If you love your country, and have this way of thinking, i don't blame you. Its just the way mmost humans are. .

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by Odessy

War with China would be senseless...it'd be an economic nightmare as well as a casualty one. However, perhaps afterwards, if the US won...then maybe we'd begin...you know, actually stop importing goods from a country we're severely in debt to.

But, pretty much every nation imports from China. So..

meh.
edit on 16-11-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

I also said I don't want war with China. But I still don't like, or support, their govt.
We should be talking to the people of china, not the govt.

You can say that about any country. Yes, including America!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
What in the world are you talking about? I really really hate our government, and I hate many things that they are doing and have done in the past. But, what illegal action that could possibly lead to war with China are you referring to?

I understand we just devalued the dollar, but it is no different that what China has been doing the past 30 years. \

It does not seem to be in China's best interest to attack the USA right now either. I see them peacefully destroying our economy right now. Much the same way that we did Russia in the 80's.

Stop fear mongering, I do see war on the horizon, but look at things a bit more clearly and with a bit less fear.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by russ212
But, what illegal action that could possibly lead to war with China are you referring to?

-snip-

Stop fear mongering, I do see war on the horizon, but look at things a bit more clearly and with a bit less fear.

How about an attack on Iran? It's quite obvious that it's in the works, but it might become a provocation which cannot be ignored.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join