It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Since this thread is about peace and prosparity:

Enjoy..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

We killing OUR customers? Sorry pal but we're China's customer and our tab is up. Time to pay.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

china's perspective.

dead men don't pay.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I agree with your sentiment but why do you think appealing to the Chinese government will do any good? Do you think they are any less corrupt then ours? All governments of the world are corrupt. Corruption is the very nature of government because it is based on force and not free will despite all the rhetoric of elections democracy etc. it is nothing more then a monopoly of force granted to an elite few by an ignorant populace who refuse to take responsibility for thier actions.

So yes it is our fault the American people for allowing this and abrogating our responsibilities to government while we consume gadgets and meaningless sports among other things...

edit on 16-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Dear Americans,
Do not start grovelling to foreign powers. Nobody likes that, not even the foreign power you are grovelling to.

Instead, turn off your TVs. Start to read books and do research online to find out what is going on in the world. (I know everybody reading this is already doing that.) Take back your government. If your local congressman is a crook, impeach him. Start throwing the high level crooks that are ruining your country into jail. Stop spending so much money on the military. Nobody in their right mind is going to attack you. Turn off your TVs. Start trading fairly and dealing honestly with people. Trade with all. Alliances with none. Nationalize the Fed. Wake up America. Your worst enemies are yourselves. Have a nice day.
edit on 16-11-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I agree with you except the part about nationalizing the fed. We need to end the fed not nationalize it. It is the root of all our problems...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I know this is one post out of many on this thread, but alas you don't speak for me either my dude. I actually do go to China a minimum of 3 times a year and I can tell you I am proud to be an American.

I highly suggest you spend some time there, actually you like it so much just move all together. Not being a jerk but seems you think it is better so whats holding you back? Plenty of Ex Pats there for you to chum around with.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I think you need monetary oversight, but it has to be in the hands of people looking out for the national interest, not profiteers looking out for the interests of a monied oligarchy. I'm not really equipped to argue this point in detail though. I think Catherine Austen Fitts is working out strategies for small communities to avoid the pitfalls of dealing with the big banks and of building local economic strength.

The real point is that Americans have to become more like their ancestors. More self sufficient and intellectually alert. More energetically skeptical of hucksters and smooth talking greaseballs in politics.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Too Little '''

Too late

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
A plea for peace, eh? Hmmm...

Oh, puhleeeze...

Apologize for the behaviour of the "US criminal govt.", or however you phrased that...?

So, are you going to apologize to the Tibetans, on behalf of the Chinese govt. next? Or to the Muslims in Eastern China being oppressed by the oh so merciful Chinese? Or the folks under house arrest in China for daring to dream of freedom from an oppressive govt. You do remember Tiananmen Square, don't you?

To call your viewpoint just slightly one sided would, of course, be an understatement.

So are you saying two wrongs make a right?
To me any message of peace is welcome, true no one is perfect but apologies have to start somewhere.
And to be honest, the US has lately caused more death and suffering than any other country, so it is a good start.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Bravo...Bravo...Bravo

Nothing more to add except..."ditto"

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No, no, no
Hell no.
If you were to say this type of garbage in public people would laugh at you
on the street.
Crying to a Communist China wont do anything, besides that they can't bomb the USA without getting bombed back.
This is a pointless thread I don't know how this makes front page.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
America was founded on principle and freedoms..

This is where your post loses credibility. However much I agree with your actual intention, your facts must be straightened out first. America's written history is far from the truth. You're on the right path, just using the wrong foundation. Do not base your goals on a fabricated past, Blue. Much respect!

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think you will find that the Chinese government is not really interested in peace, so I think you attempts to apologize are futile. Also, I think you will find that the Chinese government ambition is exactly the same as the US, the UK or whichever other country you wish to refer to.

Anyway, I do not apologize to China for anything. In fact I would encourage the USA and the UK and other countries to do everything they can to undermine China and the Chinese economy. I'm not on the side of the Chinese and even if you claim to be on no side or on the side of human beings you will find that many of those human beings you think you are on their side will not return the feelings as they are on their own side.

China is not interested in anyone's feelings or getting along or playing fair or being nice. China is interested in economic domination which will eventually lead to expansion desires. China is an imperialist with a long imperialist history. The last people on planet Earth I would every appologize to are the Chinese and the Chinese government.

Anyway, I don't know what apologetic people expect to accomplish except get ravaged by the other side once they decide to let down their guard. Whatever it is you think the USA has done to China that requires an apology you can be darn tooting sure China has already done it themselves and will do it to us given the chance. I do not think you will find China to be anymore hospitable on the world stage than any other given country.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sadly, peace is not obtainable as long as profits are to be made in the killing and constructing on international soil. Once we let go of our need of greed and lust for power, only then can we gain the possibility of everlasting peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Look, the accumulation of resources is a human trait. Grouping of humans is a human trait. You will find it impossible to survive if you deny yourself and what you really are. If you think a planet with 7 billion people all competing for the same finite resources is going to get along and let go of greed and selfishness then you go right ahead and let go of your share because I know 7 billion others that will immediately take it from you and leave you starving and dieing. The people didn't share when there was 10 of them and a whole planet; so now that there are 7 billion and much less resources you expect them to suddenly hug and embrace a self-destructive philosophy? LOL! you are fertilizer to those who actually get up in the morning and fight the war. The Chinese must love you people who are willing to lay down and expect to be hugged back.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by hawkiye

I think you need monetary oversight, but it has to be in the hands of people looking out for the national interest, not profiteers looking out for the interests of a monied oligarchy. I'm not really equipped to argue this point in detail though. I think Catherine Austen Fitts is working out strategies for small communities to avoid the pitfalls of dealing with the big banks and of building local economic strength.

The real point is that Americans have to become more like their ancestors. More self sufficient and intellectually alert. More energetically skeptical of hucksters and smooth talking greaseballs in politics.

I disagree the only monetary oversight needed is a free market on currency. if I want to trade with puca shells as currency it is my business and those whom I trade with and no one else's. The market will naturally gravitate to honest sound money because it puts the responsibility back where it belongs; with the people! As soon as you give some group of people oversight who supposedly have the national interest at heart yo just gave a monopoly to that group which is exactly what got us into this mess.

You are right we need to become more self sufficient and that means more responsibility and quite expecting government to take care of us like supposedly protecting our gold and the monetary system which they sold us out to the federal reserve cartel.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I highly doubt that China would bomb this country.

They have too many interests. They own our debt. If they blow everything up, they destroy their own investments.

It's nothing to fear.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
too late yanks, you're all going to die.

Have you heard of chinese torture techniques for women?

jks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Why all the USA bashing? Is the USA really to blame for everything wrong in this world? It's very easy for everyone to have a scapegoat to alleviate the pain that we all feel concerning our current world predicament. OK blame the USA if it helps you sleep better at night, if it makes it easier to wake up with a smile in the morning, and if it makes you count your blessings that you are not American. If it makes YOUR life better go on and do it! However, before you go and bash the USA some more, please take a step back and look at the situation. We all know the USA is not perfect, never has been and probably never will be. That being said, don't forget what the USA has done to help this world. It was the forefathers of the USA that threw off the shackles of tyranny of the King of England and showed the MODERN world a new way to govern and live. It was the USA who saved Europe twice because they couldn't handle their affairs on their own land. It was the USA that showed a central bank is wrong, even when all the western world had a central bank in their countries. etc etc etc. Now here's where everyone will attack this post with reasons and conspiracies and with whatever else they can to explain why the USA did these things. THAT IS NOT THE POINT! The point is the USA has problems yes, the USA should do things differently, the USA is not EVIL, the PEOPLE of the USA are not war mongerers. They are being duped just like everyone else, from England to France, Russia to India, China to Iran. We are all being duped and played against each other to keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves so as not to see the true enemy! Deny it or not, take a look at the corporations that rape your countries, hurt your children, and take away everything you have ever worked for.....it's not the USA....it's the multinational people who want your money and obedience.....so continue bashing a people, a country, a political system and sleep well at night. But your anger is misplaced and you have the elitists laughing at you and you don't even know it...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join