It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Its not trolling if he means what he says.. I agree with him.. screw the world we need less people in it so the way I see it war is a good thing gets a few more meat bags off the face of the earth faster.. less people = more for me lol..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
Its not trolling if he means what he says.. I agree with him.. screw the world we need less people in it so the way I see it war is a good thing gets a few more meat bags off the face of the earth faster.. less people = more for me lol..

Troll alert because people like him post once with this crap, then leave the thread alone. The sad fact about people like you, is you really mean it! Your so obsessed with your country instead of looking at the bigger picture (planet earth). Its people like you that make this planet such a bad place to live.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellyct1987
I think it takes an awful lot of sand for anyone to suggest the US government is guilty of crimes (what these may be is left unstated) while implying the Chinese government is somehow above such things. The Chinese government is an obscenity. Although I have little enthusiasm for the US government, if we compare it to China's, Americans have nothing with which to complain.

Oh really?
So, YOU haven't a clue as to what the American Gov't has done not only to
its people but of many other nations people as well?
Did you ever study, go to college, READ books?
If so what was the curriculum?

The biggest thing the American Gov't did
(other than artificially create the Great Depression, pass legislation FRA Dec 23rd 1913).....

You, Me, and everyone else "born an American" becomes property of the U.S. Gov't
until the age of 18, and if one doesn't know how to detach themselves from the system (very likely)
then they become a serf -a documented slave while the Gov't reaps the benefits of the
E-state it had created when your Registar stamped Birth Certificate declared you the debtor
of the E-state, while THEY declared themselves the Creditor and Administrator of this E-state....

Your federal income tax -hasn't a LAW anywhere stating it is either:
-apportioned
-a mandatory tax

YET people are either ignorant, or willfully blind in that they do not see what is going on.
-You're allowed (via a privilege) to drive, when the Constitution affords us the right to travel...
-You have the right to bear arms, but our Gov't wants you to have a PERMIT to do so...

A permit implies permission, and if you have to ask for permission then you don't have the
authority to do ANYTHING unless your daddy, allows you to (by paying a fee)

A marriage used to be between two people that loved each other...
NOW it has a 3rd party....THE STATE. which has the right to take away your children
for whatever reason they deem fit.

You think you own your car, or house.
However YOU have to pay fees in order to have these possessions which are just another
way of saying:

You are the co-owner who pays for and maintains them.
The state actually owns these properties.

^^^^These reasons alone are enough to tell me my Gov't is a pile of #^^^

Of course I'm willing to bet you either:
-Didn't know -OR- (worse)
-Didn't care.

Now that you know the truth.
What will you do with it?

My guess is: nothing.
Which is sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
lol.. almost true but I don't obsess over any flag... I don't like people.. and given half the chance with out going to jail I.E complete world going to shizz I would be shooting any one I deem fit.. I would be with tptb in depopulating lol.. and since I have a long history in the military.. you never know what's going to happen lol.. war.. war never changes and it will still be going on long after the liberals and huggers are put to death.. I just hope that I can take part and it happens soon.. because If there is a NWO I'll be part of it..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by Kellyct1987
I think it takes an awful lot of sand for anyone to suggest the US government is guilty of crimes (what these may be is left unstated) while implying the Chinese government is somehow above such things. The Chinese government is an obscenity. Although I have little enthusiasm for the US government, if we compare it to China's, Americans have nothing with which to complain.

Oh really?
So, YOU haven't a clue as to what the American Gov't has done not only to
its people but of many other nations people as well?
Did you ever study, go to college, READ books?
If so what was the curriculum?

The biggest thing the American Gov't did
(other than artificially create the Great Depression, pass legislation FRA Dec 23rd 1913).....

You, Me, and everyone else "born an American" becomes property of the U.S. Gov't
until the age of 18, and if one doesn't know how to detach themselves from the system (very likely)
then they become a serf -a documented slave while the Gov't reaps the benefits of the
E-state it had created when your Registar stamped Birth Certificate declared you the debtor
of the E-state, while THEY declared themselves the Creditor and Administrator of this E-state....

Your federal income tax -hasn't a LAW anywhere stating it is either:
-apportioned
-a mandatory tax

YET people are either ignorant, or willfully blind in that they do not see what is going on.
-You're allowed (via a privilege) to drive, when the Constitution affords us the right to travel...
-You have the right to bear arms, but our Gov't wants you to have a PERMIT to do so...

A permit implies permission, and if you have to ask for permission then you don't have the
authority to do ANYTHING unless your daddy, allows you to (by paying a fee)

A marriage used to be between two people that loved each other...
NOW it has a 3rd party....THE STATE. which has the right to take away your children
for whatever reason they deem fit.

You think you own your car, or house.
However YOU have to pay fees in order to have these possessions which are just another
way of saying:

You are the co-owner who pays for and maintains them.
The state actually owns these properties.

^^^^These reasons alone are enough to tell me my Gov't is a pile of #^^^

Of course I'm willing to bet you either:
-Didn't know -OR- (worse)
-Didn't care.

Now that you know the truth.
What will you do with it?

My guess is: nothing.
Which is sad.

Most of this is preposterous.

Hmmmm, we are OWNED by the state until 18? Funny, i have a friend who was 15 when his parents moved to Canada. I dont imagine anyone stopped them at the border and said "Stop! This child is not yours, the USA owns him!", and took him away. If they did, no one told me.

Complaining about paying licenses for your car? Heaven forbid the government might need money for infrastructure and social programs! Heaven forbid someone might want to know who owns a car when it kills a family in another car and the driver flees!

Heaven forbid the STATE which you underscore with capitals might take away a child who is abused from birth from a family obviously unfit to raise a child! If you have a lot of cases where the government unrightfully takes away children in the night like some facist state, please enlighten me.

Heaven forbid the STATE might charge property taxes to again pave our streets, pay social assistance and police our streets. The horror!

Your seeing things in a very narrowminded view. Open your eyes and see WHY they do certain things they do, dont just rage against everything simply because you must pay a bill. I know someone very much like you, and everytime he gets a bill he throws a little temper tantrum because he does not realize that it actually takes money to run a country.

Im sorry, you mentioned somthing about US citizens not being able to travel when they please? Would you please elaborate on that one, im very curious how that works. As far as i know, anyone able to afford a trip is certainly able unless perhaps they are on probation.

Taxes are a part of life. The alternative would be anarchy, as the government wouldnt be able to pay for the most basic of services, including a police force.

Perhaps you should run for political office! Id vote for you if you can provide a decent living with my freedoms intact and do away with income tax, property tax, vehicles licencing fees, and car insurance! Id of course still want my streets policed and borders protected. Sadly it aint gonna happen.

edit on 20-11-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'd be happy to pay for every thing except social welfare... its not my job to pay for poor people.. let them starve or get a job and quite mooching of people who do work.. and if they can't ol well only the strong survive and I agree with that screw my fellow man I work way to much to pay for some moron who can't work and pops out 8 kids and lives off welfare..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'd be happy to pay for every thing except social welfare... its not my job to pay for poor people.. let them starve or get a job and quite mooching of people who do work.. and if they can't ol well only the strong survive and I agree with that screw my fellow man I work way to much to pay for some moron who can't work and pops out 8 kids and lives off welfare..

I can accept that except in cases where they are unable to work because of disabilities or mental deficiencies. Those people should be supported but the ones who simply will not work because they can milk the system must be put to work or cut off.

By social programs i meant basic things like free schooling, policing, medical care, etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Jay-morris

Kinda bypassed that question about Czechoslovakia, didn't you?

Europe had Germany right where they should have been after the Treaty of Versailles. Then along came Adolph Hitler and they left him have everything that he wanted including several countries and trampling the Treaty of Versailles into the ground.

They helped him do it with the Munich Agreement and left him rebuild his military forces that were emasculated by the Treaty of Versailles.

I guess they reaped what they had sown. The thing is, the US got to reap it too. Here is how much.

COST OF WAR

$288,000,000,000 — cost to U.S.
$212,336,000,000 — cost to Germany
$111,272,000,000 — cost to France
$93,012,000,000 — cost to Soviet Union
$49,786,000,000 — cost to Britain
$41,272,000,000 — cost to Japan
$1,600,000,000,000 — direct economic costs of WWII

Source

Yes, that's right, the US didn't turn the tide of the war. The UK did.

Right. Because money is what its about.

Ill defend the USA over Iran, Saudi Arabia, China and their ilk any day of the week, but its Americans like you who make others from other countries view you all as self-important asses.

Lives are whats important, and you cannot put a value on a life.

The real story:

en.wikipedia.org...

This is a list of the losses for the Allies. Note Soviet Unions 8 million plus, Britains 580,000 and USAs 318,000.

Id love to see you rationalize how the Americans saved the Russians asses to a father or mother of a Russian troop killed in the war.

Yeah, money is everything.
edit on 18-11-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Also Russia helped by clogging the front line with bodies, every other solder received a gun. losing more people doesn't mean you fought harder or braver

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I agree about those cases.. and education and policing but not medical aid.. not my job to pay for every ones health.. there are many ways to get that with a job.. which goes back to people just want to milk the system..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by poet1b

Buy yourself a one way ticket to China and apologize yourself in person. Go live in China and see how great the country is.

It is sad how brainwashed people are.

Do you know how many western people are living in China. In Beijing alone there are thousands. I suggest you go visit there, so you can see for yourself, instead of believing all the BS you read about China.

Ya know what, you guys are all full of poop.

My cousin lived in Beijing for 3 years, he still goes to China every year for academic purposes. He taught Chinese history at Beijing University. He is now a professor at Weber University in Utah, Dr. Greg Lewis is his name (Yes, we are caucasion, he has always been in love with asian culture). He speaks, reads and writes Mandarin. Wrote his disseration on Mao. Check out his site at Weber to see the movie translation project he has been working on.

Anyway, I have spent much time grilling him about China. China sucks ass. The old culture is cool and their history is amazing, but that's where the admiration ends for me.

Edit- And, THEY FREAKING HATE YOU!!! The Chinese look at us as mongrel dogs not worthy of the time it would take to consider exactly how much contempt they hold for us. By "us" I mean anybody who is not Chinese. They are some of the most racist people on the planet.
edit on 21-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz

My cousin lived in Beijing
I have spent much time grilling him about China.
China sucks ass.
The old culture is cool and their history is amazing, but that's where the admiration ends for me.
Edit- And, THEY FREAKING HATE YOU!!!

Eloquence aside...(aside? try spit on and thrown in the trash
)
your information is second hand and the French hate us more.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by poet1b

Buy yourself a one way ticket to China and apologize yourself in person. Go live in China and see how great the country is.

It is sad how brainwashed people are.

Do you know how many western people are living in China. In Beijing alone there are thousands. I suggest you go visit there, so you can see for yourself, instead of believing all the BS you read about China.

My cousin lived in Beijing for 3 years, he still goes to China every year for academic purposes. He taught Chinese history at Beijing University. He is now a professor at Weber University in Utah, Dr. Greg Lewis is his name (Yes, we are caucasion, he has always been in love with asian culture). He speaks, reads and writes Mandarin. Wrote his disseration on Mao. Check out his site at Weber to see the movie translation project he has been working on.

Anyway, I have spent much time grilling him about China. China sucks ass. The old culture is cool and their history is amazing, but that's where the admiration ends for me.

Edit- And, THEY FREAKING HATE YOU!!! The Chinese look at us as mongrel dogs not worthy of the time it would take to consider exactly how much contempt they hold for us. By "us" I mean anybody who is not Chinese. They are some of the most racist people on the planet.
edit on 21-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

Thats not true. When i lived there, i had no problems at all. Everyone was nice and friendly. And this was not just Beijing. When i travelled China, i met some wonderful people who were friendly and happy to talk to me.

Yes, there might be times when you might get strange looks, or even racist remarks, but no matter where you go, you will get that.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Before I tear a part what you think you know please tell me
Which taxes, fees, and surcharges pay for which social service...
Then please tell me (since you know what I've eluded to is "Preposterous")
post what taxes and fees pay for:

Infrastructure
Highways, roads
Schools
Police Force
Military
and any other service you would like to include other than these posted...

I'll be humbly and patiently waiting for your post to refute my claims.

Then if you've done this please kindly post "THE LAW" which mandates
anyone to pay a federal income tax...

Then, please note WHERE this federal tax gets apportioned....
I wonder if you can?
edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

lol.. almost true but I don't obsess over any flag... I don't like people.. and given half the chance with out going to jail I.E complete world going to shizz I would be shooting any one I deem fit.. I would be with tptb in depopulating lol.. and since I have a long history in the military.. you never know what's going to happen lol.. war.. war never changes and it will still be going on long after the liberals and huggers are put to death.. I just hope that I can take part and it happens soon.. because If there is a NWO I'll be part of it..

Wow! you are a very angry person by the sounds of it

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well, good. I'm glad I'm wrong. Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Well, good. I'm glad I'm wrong. Thank you for pointing that out.

Im just going by my own experience in China. I loved the Chinese people, and i never once felt threatend walking the streets in the many places i visited in China. In fact, im more worried about walking the streets in the uk where i am from.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
not angry at all.. just hate most people.. they need to go.. less people less problems.. war is good.. its were I made my living.. and depopulation is a great thing.. wish it was faster but by the look of things around the globe there about to speed right the hell up..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

not angry at all.. just hate most people.. they need to go.. less people less problems.. war is good.. its were I made my living.. and depopulation is a great thing.. wish it was faster but by the look of things around the globe there about to speed right the hell up..

And why don't you like most people?

War is not good full stop. War these days are only good for the governments,bankers etc. Depopulation is a great thing you say. So, you would not argue if it was your country, as you don't like most people.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Only someone who is alone in life can say such things. If you had anyone you loved or cared about, you would realize that these things can happen to them. Wait until a family member of yours is killed or your wife is tortured and killed in a "depopulation" camp and we'll see how you feel about this statement of yours.

If you still stand by your statement, you are a person either incapable of loving or truely without friends or loved ones in this life and i pity you.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis
reply to post by nightbringr

Before I tear a part what you think you know please tell me
Which taxes, fees, and surcharges pay for which social service...
Then please tell me (since you know what I've eluded to is "Preposterous")
post what taxes and fees pay for:

Infrastructure
Highways, roads
Schools
Police Force
Military
and any other service you would like to include other than these posted...

I'll be humbly and patiently waiting for your post to refute my claims.

Then if you've done this please kindly post "THE LAW" which mandates
anyone to pay a federal income tax...

Then, please note WHERE this federal tax gets apportioned....
I wonder if you can?
edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

Sure. And when im done this please finish answering some of my questions, like when the government steals children from parents in the night, why the government owns us till we are 18 and why American citizens are not free to travel.

Income tax:

www.ehow.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.warresisters.org...

These are 3 very different sources showing where the money goes. Your point was what again? Of course state level services are paid for by state level taxing, not federal. Is this the point you are trying to make? Now im thinking you do not want any kind of federal oversight or USA at all and go back to the days of conferderation? Not sure how im reading this.

Now please explain to me which state childeren are stolen from people in the night and which ones people cannot travel out of so i can avoid these on my next trip the the US.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join