It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Price of Peace V. the Prince of Peace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well, clearly, if any of the following information is in any way accurate:

www.youtube.com...

edition.cnn.com...

www.haaretz.com... ;

this civilization has inexorably set its foot on a path which will lead to the outbreak of a generalized War throughout the Middle East and the fulfillment of the Prophecy of the Book of Daniel 12:1…

Although I seriously doubt that it is anything more than an utterly random occurrence that this ‘plan’ appears to have been set in motion on November 14, 2010; probably 99.9% of those obsessed with the Web Bot and/or Time Wave Zero predictions—for any one of more than 10 THOUSAND reasons—looking anywhere OTHER than at the status of the conflict over Jerusalem.

That is, the consciousness of the ‘thinker’ which is so utterly obsessed with events in the space-time reality, is, for that reason, typically and categorically incapable of recognizing the significance of those events when they happen.

(And, with regards to the title of this thread, you might want to notice the conflict between the Long I and the short i phonetic tones.

Never mind.)

(The ten principal phonetic tones are referred to as the "ten horns" in Chapter 7 of the Book of Daniel, the precise identity of the "little horn"--it is a dualistic tone--being 'classified information' above above top secret.)

[This, by the way, is one element of the Knowledge which John was specifically commanded not to write down, as described in Chapter 10:4 in the Revelation of John. (No, I haven't forgotten you, -----.)]

Mi cha el

edit on 15-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: delete repeated link

edit on 15-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add last paragraph

edit on 15-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: reference to the Revelation of John

new topics

join