It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaykun

There may be something to this Vaykun. I recall some story about a man getting struck by lightening through a telephone. He had a NDE and thereafter was able to affect all things electric.

And no I've never had a NDE persey, although I am a person who is (sometimes) "sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception" (--definition of a psychic). I don't claim to be psychic--just "sensitive" --so was my mother--so are my children. I believe it runs in families.

Anna

edit on 16-11-2010 by annabanana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You are obviously under a dark cloud, just as in cartoons.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Honestly, you have described nothing out of the ordinary. Devices frequently break all the time. This is nothing new. Having a string of mechanical and electrical failures is, while coincidental, not in any way magical, mystical, or mysterious (above and beyond any number of easily explainable natural and known man-made phenomena). In addition, your physialogical responses are also neither unusual or all that uncommon, especially for women. While I am in no way implying that I know your body better than you do, I would merely like to point out that the probability that these are coincidental rather than the byproduct of something more esoteric is extremely disparate.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I think that more then meets the criteria. You don't have to actually remember the event for it to have had an effect on you, if I recall correctly. It's one of my more favored areas of study.

And the other things you mention having have also been seen coming with people who have died and come back. I think it's almost like a full body and spirit reset so to speak. We come into this world with limits on us, but having that sort of even happen forces us to relearn and re do everything, uncovering parts of ourselves that we had otherwise forgotten or suppressed.

In your case, it's a little different, it happened while you were very young. So there wouldn't have really been a reason for you to have suppressed it at all. Until fairly recently in history, people who had these sorts of events happen to them, and then received these new abilities, would often be scorned or told to forget about it. No one knew what to make of them.

It seems you were lucky in that you didn't have any visions of the other side, as it gave you no reason to tell anyone about them, thus saving you the trouble of disbelief. I assume you were told that your heart had stopped at a later date right?
edit on 16-11-2010 by Vaykun because: Added more info

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That would suggest an ability for what ever it is to run in a family. I mean, I've had no experiences that would account for lights shutting off near me but as I said, my father has.

I wonder if it gains strength with successive generations? If that were the case, one would assume that there would be some people kicking around this world who did truly unexplainable things to electronics. Much like yourself. I think it would be interesting to try and find out if anyone in your family ever documented having died for a brief time or not. Of course, depending how far back it goes, that may be out of the realm of just asking.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

mysticalzoe i do believe that you mixed me up with the original poster.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

anna no i dont think at least that i have an extra ion in my blood i have never worked with anything like that or in a factory and the symptoms you mentioned sre non existant to me. but from what Vaykun said about near death experiances that could be plausible as i had one a year and a half ago from an accident and was legally dead for three minutes according to the paramedics they where going to use one of those defibulators to jump start my heart but before they could in the ambulance all i remember is waking up and pulling in a huge breath of air. the paramedics were completely dumbfound and told me they had never seen that before.
ive always been curious about this human weird emp like problem with my body and your thread got me thinking about it again and i came across this www.abovetopsecret.com...
found it as it being a possible actual phenomena that some people have or develope

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

Hey Subliminal--you go--that was a really good thread you found there about SLIders! --I'd never heard of them myself (although rainbow children are familiar to me). This is all pretty interesting and eye-opening. I guess I'm pretty much just going to accept what happened to me as "whatever": stress, coincidence...I'm grateful it didn't continue to happen--just those couple days in July.

As for your NDE--I'm glad you are still here! Do you remember anything of your time that you were "gone"?

Anna

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wayfarer

Honestly, you have described nothing out of the ordinary. Devices frequently break all the time. This is nothing new. Having a string of mechanical and electrical failures is, while coincidental, not in any way magical, mystical, or mysterious (above and beyond any number of easily explainable natural and known man-made phenomena). In addition, your physialogical responses are also neither unusual or all that uncommon, especially for women. While I am in no way implying that I know your body better than you do, I would merely like to point out that the probability that these are coincidental rather than the byproduct of something more esoteric is extremely disparate.

I love the voice of reason! So refreshing! Yes indeed, Wayfarer, it is most likely all just coincidence. Or, as my aunt pointed out: "Mercury in retrogade". (Only it wasn't.)
Annab

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've never had things happen on a large scale like some of you, but sensor's never work with me. I literally have to sit at traffic lights that use sensors until someone else pulls up, because they never sense that I'm there. The same goes for light sensors. I'm able to walk right by them without them going off, but sometimes they do, so it varies.

I personally think we all have a certain "power" and a lot of people seem to have these energy fields that cause disturbances with electronics or in some other cases with people (causing healing and or sickness). I believe we have on scratched the surface on what humans are capable of, but that's a story for another day. I've learned to live with my "sensor issue", but it gets very annoying at times, especially the traffic light one.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I strongly recommend u to read something about the law of attraction,if is to confuse try and read again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join