It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

I don't know about other planets but consider how similar Icthyosaurs are to dolphins and how koala's have almost identical fingerprints to humans.

It's called convergent evolution. Nature and evolution tends to be efficient and similar problems will likely result in similar solutions, even in isolation or when separated by vast differences in time.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Probably the same reason you don't understand the part the rotation and vibratory rates of the planet play upon the formation of physical forms. Every function of the planet has its part to play. Atmospheric pressure, humidity, chemical make-up and gravity. Envision the planet as a potter's wheel spinning, and the elements are the "hands" that create the forms.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by Lawgiver

I wish i could track down the book that contains the story. I am not sure whether it was one of general Fortean tales or one dealing with possible pre industrial age UFO stories. I am sure it was the same book where i first read of the *Skyship and the anchor* tale. One which seems to originate in Ireland, yet was repeated across England in the same time period.

Hi FireMoon, is this perhaps some useful information for you regarding that *Skyship and the anchor* tale?

It’s from the book Unexplained phenomena: a rough guide special : [mysteries and curiosities of ...by John Michell,Bob Rickard,Robert J. M. Rickard

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/153f0fde94d1.jpg[/atsimg]

books.google.nl... zKU36V6_xPUBXR1-f62jU&hl=nl&ei=AqvhTPv6HYWCOtjiyeMO&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBgQ6AEwAA

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax

I don't know about other planets but consider how similar Icthyosaurs are to dolphins and how koala's have almost identical fingerprints to humans.

It's called convergent evolution. Nature and evolution tends to be efficient and similar problems will likely result in similar solutions, even in isolation or when separated by vast differences in time.

I agree.

But personally, I believe when a Life Form reaches a certain level of Intelligent development, it's general shape and form resembles that of a "humanoid" (a head, two arms, two legs, basically). Although I am sure the higher up one moves through the various stages of Evolution, other forms and shapes are taken (or more properly, one becomes less corporeal and without form the closer one gets to "The Source").

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

LOL are you serious about the photo??? What did you take it with....a kettle??? lol
I love really blurry pics, you can imagine anything from them.

Ive heard it all now....and i can no longer stand the imbiciles on this site so im throwing in the towel and deleting my account.

The rubiish that ive seen and heard on this site is unreal...from people claiming to be God....aliens...to blurry pics of nothing then claiming they are aliens. I saw one dude on here who had a rock...and thought there were aliens in it.
He adjusted the photos with some rubbish program to make it even harder to see then claimed they were midget aliens living in his rock/

This site has gone to pot since i first joined

Maybe il come back with some crappy blurry pics and see how many gullible people i can try and fool.

Ive had it....GOOD BYE ATS

MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

edit on 15-11-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: cant work out how to get out of this mad house....is there no way to leave once you have signed up????

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Look on the bright side, at least you got a good laugh out of it. That is much better then going away with hurt feelings or angry.. If you get this upset about a photograph on a web site then you have larger issues than poor vision. Good luck to you and best wisjes.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I once saw this video in a spanish show called sabado gigante, it was supposedly filmed in mexico. The guy who recorded the video claimed it was real and so did that famous mexican ufo investigator. the video showed a ufo crash in the woods and scattered around were these BLUE aliens some were other color i cant remember, the blue one caught my eye the most. So these aliens were on the ground and it looked like they were in pain and still alive. The guy claimed to have the body of one in a fridge.

I have been trying to look for that episode and the video and havent been able to find it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Take it for what it's worth (this is just something I heard about) but the word is that blue colored "greys" are the same species as the grey and pale greys.

It is supposedly a common practice for the investigators to tell witnesses to say the aliens are gray but that isn't always the case.

Greys that have recently "fed" have an electric blue color to their skin. Kind of like a brightly colored blue saltwater fish would look. After a period of time this color fades to blue grey, grey, and then to a pale ashen color that is nearly white or sometimes a greenish white.

Apparently the repression of the colors in the news is a piece of "control" information which along with other questions helps investigators try to determine wether or not the witness is being truthful

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Yes, it would be great to find that episode. I'll try to look it up myself as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I am aware of the different shades of Grey's skin.

However, what I saw did NOT feel like a Grey to me, neither did it LOOK like a Grey. Besides, it was taller and its body (head) was more proportioned in relation to its body (yes, I know there are taller Greys, but still) and it wasn't pale blue or greyish blue. Additionally, it's hand was in the form of what seemed to be a fin with an appendage for a thumb.

I'm not saying they may not be related to the Greys somehow. I just don't think so.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i have herd about blue nordic like people.. think from alex collier lol

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Can't help ou there.
I haven't heard anything like what you are describing. I was just adding in what I had heard about the blue coloration so all of the possible info would be out there.

There is an MIT report on the issue of extraterrestrials that is about 300 pages long. It has descriptions of different sightings and species and may have a description similar to what you are describing. The Mufon Handbook might as well because it has a lot of species description. The one thing that might be easiest to track is the configuration of the hands. It might lead you to some matching descriptions if you focus on that in a search.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

The idea of Blue ET's has been around for a long...long...time.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I to have had a encounter with a blue alien. I swear on my life it had like a glowing head and had on what seemed to be a space suit. I also had a couple frinds over at the time and everybody saw the figure so I know I wan't imaginating it. I've been searching the web about these types of aliens and I found a picture that looks just like what I saw and it scared the crap out of me

Does anybody know who or what they are?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualAwakening

Strangely, the whole experiment was to prove the existence of physical spiritualism. It was the 'spirit guests' who brought up the existence of "aliens." As far as I know there were a number of different photographic techniques used:
* A camera was operated without flash in a completely dark room at the request of the visitors
* A camera was operated without flash in a completely dark room by the visitors
* Unopened film canisters were 'exposed' by the visitors
* Unopened film canisters in a locked, tamper-proof box were exposed by the visitors.
* Sealed film canisters were provided by Eastman Kodak and then processed by their labs after exposure by the visitors in the locked box
* Video cameras were pointed to a certain place in the room and 'exposed' by the visitors

I think "Blue" comes from the latter. If you get a chance to read the book, it's quite compelling.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

youve been on the site or registered no more than six months ago how can you come to your conclusion of the site. i havent even been registered for even a year yet. i think your mistake is that you come on here to expect to be given answers for certain things, i thought that too but ive found out that you have to take peoples ideas and information given and make up your own mind about things.

You get a blurry picture take your time to look at it, if its rubbish so what. Just give the users on this website the benfit of the doubt when they provide others with information and pictures or films, if you dont like it then leave it. Like the idea of chem trails.. now sorry to be off topic but i dont believe in that at all and yet alot of people on here make a big deal out of it. I dont believe it so i dont bother reading it and i certainly dont post on chem trail threads saying 'chem trails is a loud of rubbish, this site is full of loones' etc etc

Back to topic .. i myself have never had or seen any experience with ETs, i wish i could so i can put my mind at rest. Im sorry this post doesnt provide any juicy info but i just had to get a point across to some users who want answers laid out to them

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Hmmm very interesting indeed. It's actually quite remarkable how many studies of the unknown or hopefully "to-be-known" is tested in a very scientific approach with records of the data and everything and yet, when the results are ready, they're dismissed as anomalous and not regarded as any scientific evidence. It is my opinion that mainstream science will never accept its findings even by its own standards until it accepts that there really is something more than the physical realm i.e. spiritual etc. Even mainstream science don't have any problem with the fact of radiation which is invisible or radiowaves or infrared etc. but when it comes to other realms of existence, they're utterly skeptical. It's funny, yet sad really.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jganer

Does anybody know who or what they are?

Chances are they are human.

Evidence suggests that if you take 2 groups of one species and separate them, change occurs between groups.

When you return after say, millions of years are they the same animal?

Are they cousins? Brothers? Or nothing in the same?

My theory would be, human beings are everywhere in this universe, and through individual circumstance have developed into their own way of being.

So can humans with blue skin exist? Certainly...Our own world shows that this is possible.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

If you had checked my drawing in the first place you'd notice we're not talking about the same beings.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jganer

No idea. I can inly say they look like plain old regular human astronauts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join