It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.burlingtonnews.net/bluepeople.html This is one of the most comprehensive Blue people reports available. There are also nattve american legends about them. My avatar is of a real non-human, i took the photograph myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I saw blue aliens, thay make owl sounds, and are what the masons worship hence the giant owl statue, and the "horned owl" hand sign, thay didnt benefit me or abuse me, thay scared me some, and implanted me, thay use light bodys that look like little meditating men inside david-stars (merkaba, flower of life etc...)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

firemoon, not sure you if you are just jesting jovially, but your response intrigues me. the concept of lying is universal and exists from the beginning of time. however, in the present world, people's first response seems to lie and they have the means to post lies all the time online. but the world that you are talking about, people were a bit more careful about what gets put into print. if you can find testament to your story, i would be quite appreciative. fascinating. sometimes words do mean more than pictures.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In the movie Communion.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As for my personal experience, I'll just copy and paste it from another thread:

So far I've only seen it once, but I've also felt their presence in my room over the last month (prior and post to this experience). I've felt guided, inspired to know things, as if I was receiving certain knowledge and I just had to know it. I literally felt "activated". I was drawn to search and find certain information that answered the questions in my mind. Don't ask how. Everything that happened was a trigger for something, as if I had to remember something forgotten. It was like a coincidence after a coincidence. I also felt "worked" upon all these days (physically, mentally, spiritually). I also felt the need to "Call" them, and to voluntarily accept their intervention (all of this happening prior to the contact). I was drawn back again to research on UFOs and ET Life (just like when I was a child, that I was for some reason obsessed with it all). I had dreams about stars and UFOs and me flying (I've had such dreams all throughout my life, but now they were more recurrent and more detailed), mostly taking place in the garden of my childhood home, which kind of gives me the feeling that "they had always been there all along", and now I was beginning to remembering. Well, maybe that explains why I have so little memories of my childhood, mostly blurry scenes that seem more dream-like than real. Many people remember things about my past that I don't remember, which I always found very curious. Aside from these dreams, I was also having astral projections (a solid, vivid, real, conscious experience that did NOT feel like a dream, with me traveling through a wormhole and in other cases me getting out of my body and hovering above it in my room).

Anyways, when this entity appeared, I felt it was not in what we'd call the physical-realm. It had a solid well-delineated body, it was not tranparent, but it seemed ethereal (or maybe it felt so because of the whole feeling of the experience). It extended its hand to me in sign of trust and invitation and offered to take me to visit another planet. Told me not to fear and focus. A wormhole seemed to open in front of me and in no more than an instant we were there. It said "let's go!", and we appeared in the surface of another planet.All communication was telepathic. After surveying the dark-blue rocky humid surroundings for a a while, I just woke up (maybe because there was a fly moving around the room, don't know).

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yes, that was one of the movies (I never knew the name up until recently) I watched when I was little and fascinated with (and terrified by) aliens. But no, the blue ET I met was nothing like those.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Clifford Stone's ET's were also of the blue variety. There's an ATS video where he talks about it I think. Could be in this one, I don't have the time to check...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My son and I (different bedrooms) both had horrible nightmares one night of a blue man.
Weird night, we both woke up screaming and terrified and that's what we both had dreamt of.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

My avatar is of a real non-human, i took the photograph myself.

Is there a thread on that? I'm curious to the story behind your pic, u2u if ya want.

Thanks,
spec

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

I'll be sure to check out that video Kristobal.

All the info I had found on "blue" extraterrestrials was by Robert Morningsky, a Hopi/Apache dancer.
Here's a little article on that for all those who may want to know:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...[e ditby]edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Fixed link.

It's interesting that what Morning Sky says in that text link corroborates with Emenegger's story. Morning Sky says that the blues were the second race to make contact with the US government, after the greys did in the late 1940s. Since Emenegger's event at Holloman was supposed to take place in 1954 or thereabouts, that would fit with the established timeline of the US govt. making contact with, and then refusing, the offer made by the blues in favor of the greys. It sounded like the blues didn't offer any technology, which is what the military wanted.

edit on 15-11-2010 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I wish i could track down the book that contains the story. I am not sure whether it was one of general Fortean tales or one dealing with possible pre industrial age UFO stories. I am sure it was the same book where i first read of the *Skyship and the anchor* tale. One which seems to originate in Ireland, yet was repeated across England in the same time period.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

That's a possibility. I drew the same connection. And I don't know what it has to do with it, but those ETs as depicted in the video do look kind of "Indian". And in Hopi folklore it is said that they were some sort of progenitors of (some) Humans.

Well, if that's the case, I can safely conclude that who I met was not one of those beings (from the video and Hopi myth).

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Blue ones... Gray ones...Green ones.. hmmm.

All these different color "aliens", yet no real convincing video or photos anywhere?

Before we can discuss additional colored "aliens", it would be nice if someone can produce at least ONE convincing photo or video of one, yea?

It just seems odd to discuss multiple colored flavors of "aliens" when we still haven't any decent evidence of any colored "alien" yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
PLEADIEAN/ARCTURAN HYBRID. From what I read.
2nd

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Interesting. This correlates with something I had been persuaded to research...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Great post. I have had my own experience with an intelligent-being before... it was the most intense moment of my life.
And as far as people asking for pictures ,etc.... it's ridiculous, because it's nearly impossible to capture them on film... they are energy-beings which can easily go in and out of our field of vision whenever they please, so yeah...good luck trying to get a crappy cell phone picture of them

What I saw was not blue, however, but when it was around, my thoughts and communication suddenly became way more advanced than my own.....and it felt like every moment was deciding 'fate' or something... it was incredible..
I'd be glad to describe it to anyone who wants to know more via PM..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I haven't seen any blue aliens. There are stories of blue people though, here is one good one.
www.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah because an Alien species will have the exact same eye placement, mouth, appendages and nose as humans right? because Evolution is the same on EVERY habitable planet.

Seriously, why don't any of you even question these theories about "Greys"...some of you seem intelligent, some of you say you understand science...then why don't you understand the uniqueness of the evolutionary cycle which created humanity cannot be replicated to such precision.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ra.ra3

The thing to keep in mind here, is that up until just recently, it isn't like you had a camera with you everywhere you went. Sure, with cell phones now, most of us have a camera in our pockets at all times, but this is a VERY recent phenomenon (to always have it with you).

So, either one of two things should start to happen as the years progress. Either we'll start to see cell phone pics of aliens, or we won't, and if we don't, then we have to wonder how true the abduction phenomenon is.... Of course, if the aliens are even remotely clever, they'll EMP the person as they enter....ensuring such devices don't work....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

There is not really a story, the entities are real, i have 20k photorephs and 115 videos on photobucket. I stopped posting because it wasn't and still isn't worth the hassle. I tried to explain them here on ATS but was discredited by Crakeur, unjustly in my opinion but he thinks he is correct also. Doesn't really matter anymore. I think these are interdimensional or wormhole passengers.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join