It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm searching for information about something that looks like this:

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Whitley Strieber reported blue aliens but I'm not sure they looked like your picture. I think they they were dwarf-like with wide mouths.

This is how they were portrayed in the film Communion

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You are the second person i have come across that mentions the blues.
Have you seen them?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c60552a5ba10.jpg[/atsimg]
That is my rendering of what they look like.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have, it was while watching a 3D movie.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
No, but I've noticed with my dark skinned asian friends, when they are badly bruised, the colouring is blue rather than purplish or pink.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some people say that the greys are actually blue in color. From what we have discussed there are several different types of greys and some of those are more blue than grey. You would think that because an ET is blue in color that it is more benevolent than say one that it is green or grey?

This to me is like saying human's are a particular type based on their color. Humanity is in no way prepared to meet any benevolent beings as humans are fear based creatures, dangerous and unpredictable at best.

Where are you going with this question about blue ET?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.thescoleexperiment.com...

Halfway down the page is an image that might fit your description.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Woodwytch has two related threads concerning her experiences with tall blues:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They're elohim.

Not all the greys are grey, some are pink. I think the similarity is that these are bots, and can funciton as highly interactive, responsive mirror like bots, or as suits for ETs lie the movie avatar, to operate in whatever system they're in. In other words, for the ones that are conscious living beings, this is not their acutual looks.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Interesting experiment... You know any of the basics behind the experiment? I.e. what they were filming how they got some of the images etc?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When I hear about Blue aliens I think about either those aliens from Eifel 65's "Blue" (Eurodance/trash song from the 90s) or Asari (a race in Mass Effect)

I guess they're popular in fiction, aren't they?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Whitley Strieber reported blue aliens but I'm not sure they looked like your picture. I think they they were dwarf-like with wide mouths.

No. Nothing like them.

You are the second person i have come across that mentions the blues. Have you seen them?

Judging from your drawing, maybe we're talking about the same beings. I can't say for sure.
If you can tell me more about your experience, that would be wonderful.

Some people say that the greys are actually blue in color. From what we have discussed there are several different types of greys and some of those are more blue than grey. You would think that because an ET is blue in color that it is more benevolent than say one that it is green or grey?

I am aware of that fact, that Greys are not necessarily all that grey, but whitish-gray, bluish-gray, greenish-grey, etc.

I know this was not a Grey. The "energy singnature", if you will, felt completely different. And, unless it managed to completely deceive me, it was a "benevolent."

Where are you going with this question about blue ET?

I obviously want to know if anyone else has met a similar being.

Halfway down the page is an image that might fit your description.

Thank you. That could be.

Woodwytch has two related threads concerning her experiences with tall blues

Thank you for that info.
edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hey there RKallisti,

I saw your posts on the Magician's Apprentice thread but we have a bit of a back history and I chose not to get involved with his thread. But I was more than a little interested to read some of the things you brought up in your posts and I would really like to hear more about your experiences with the 'Blues' ... the 'flipper' hands seem to bear particular relevence

I see that Unity99 has already posted links to both of my old threads (one experience two threads because there use to be a word max back in the day
) ... thanks Unity

There is also more indepth material about this particular encounter ... and the ongoing relationship ... plus all the recalled information I received from the occasion I speak of in the ATS threads to be found on my website 'THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS' - theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

I find the whole thing mind-boggling and whilst I 'know' my own experiences to be true ... this is a subject that I maintain a large dose of healthy scepticism for as I have been caught out before by those who tend to blur the edges between reality and fantasy.

That said you seem to be serious about the subject and I hope you will not take offence if I reserve judgement for a while ... I just like to be careful where this subject is concerned nowadays.

Woody

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Supposedly those blue type ones, are in myths in india and those regions.

Who knows the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've been fascinated by stories about the"blues" because they are allegedly a separate race from the greys, and one that the US government has had some contact with. In fact, some of the best evidence of that contact features a description of blue, rather than grey, aliens.

That evidence is the film footage found in Robert Emenneger's UFOs: Past, Present and Future, which allegedly originated with the US Air Force. Apparently, Emenegger's contacts with the Air Force offered to provide documentary film footage of a real UFO landing at Holloman Air Force Base in the 1950s, but later rescinded their offer to let him use their film. But Emenegger made the movie anyway, and his film depicts a 'hypothetical' version of the events described by the Air Force, including a description of blue aliens with big noses. To me they sound very similar to the ones depicted in Avatar.

here is a link to the video, with a description about how it came into existence. IMO this is one of the most compelling pieces of evidence we've got in the public domain.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Blue aliens?

How silly...never heard of them.

Next thing we know people will be claiming they wear jeans and headphones.

But for real...only blue aliens I have seen are from the band 311...they seem to like blue aliens. My avatar is from a poster of theirs.
edit on 15-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In one of my Fortean tomes there is definitely a story about 2 "blue children" who were found in England in the medieval period. I have on several occasions tried to find the story on-line, sadly so far with no success. The told people they were from another realm, from memory both sickened and died quite young.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I find the whole thing mind-boggling and whilst I 'know' my own experiences to be true ... this is a subject that I maintain a large dose of healthy scepticism for as I have been caught out before by those who tend to blur the edges between reality and fantasy.

That said you seem to be serious about the subject and I hope you will not take offence if I reserve judgement for a while ... I just like to be careful where this subject is concerned nowadays.

Worry not. I am doubtful and skeptical about everybody else but myself. I only trust my intuition. And although you (or anyone else) may seem 101% genuine, just in case I'll drop you to 99%. I think I perfectly know what you mean.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Worry not. I am doubtful and skeptical about everybody else but myself. I only trust my intuition. And although you (or anyone else) may seem 101% genuine, just in case I'll drop you to 99%. I think I perfectly know what you mean.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you for your contributions.

I'll be sure to check out that video Kristobal.

All the info I had found on "blue" extraterrestrials was by Robert Morningsky, a Hopi/Apache dancer.
Here's a little article on that for all those who may want to know:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...[e ditby]edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Fixed link.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When you are ready, if you have a story to tell, I would like to hear it. I mean isn't that why we are all here?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join