It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Behaviour of a 21 year old?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ok get this right, i have this friend (lets call him Mr P), who is also my housemate. He's 21 and like alot of my friends he likes to act immature every so often as a bit of fun. Now usually we're pretty mature and we resolve conflicts like adults... not him.

Heres the story. he stole three decks of cards last week, UNO, Monopoly the card game, and Cluedo the card game. UNO (as everyone will already know) is a great game. The other two sucked. So we played UNO non-stop all week. Much to Mr P's displeasure no-one wanted to play monopoly or cluedo so he Boycotts UNO.

Then on sunday we all went for a drive up the mountains in the morning to smoke some weed at a lookout. Mr P was in bed so we didnt invite him. We get home and he has a cry about how he missed out and we left him there on purpose.

That night i was invivted to a friends house for a smoke and as i was going Mr P was like

'I'm coming to'... note not can i come, but i'm coming. I told him he couldnt as my other friends parents dont like M P and i was specifically told not to bring him. He tells me he's coming anyway, so i tell him he can walk coz i'm not driving him to a house that i was specifically told not to bring him to. So he throws a kettle across the kitchen, throws out UNO in spite, and hits me with a (unlit) firestick. So i attack him and threaten to break his neck next time he does something like that.

Anyway this chlidishness continues even when we're being nice to him so we're all getting the #s with him.

Now we all have this BLOG we post on to keep in touch in case we dont see each other for a few days, and Mr P is the administrator to the blog. In light of his recent childishness there has been a few posts on this blog pointing this out, but we all pay out on each other on the blog so it isnt too unusual for anyone to be attacked for a couple of days after they do something #ed that effects the whole group (like throwing away our beloved UNO and attacking me).

Anyways back to the point, Mr P then deletes everyone from having access to the Blog to post because he doesnt want anything said against him on there...

so now hes taken the beloved blog from us...

My question is people... is this behaviour you would expect from a 21 year old, soon to be 22? Coz its like living with my little brother to be honest.

I just wanted to vent that coz i'm really pissed off... i dont really care if anyone responds but sometimes BTS is as good as a punching bag in letting stress come out.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Tell him to stop acting like a punk ass bitch, because thats what it sounds like to me. If it continues kick his ass out. Friendships change in time. Yeah P M is an asshat.

[Edited on 30-6-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Tell him to stop acting like a punk ass bitch, because thats what it sounds like to me. If it continues kick his ass out. Friendships change in time. Yeah P M is an asshat.

[Edited on 30-6-2004 by Lysergic]

We've all told him to grow up, which makes him sulk even more which then leads to more acts of an immature nature... oh and another thing he has started to do is he never puts in when we buy house essentials like toilet paper, milk and bread... so we tell him he cant use them... he says thats cool, then chucks a hissy fit when we dont let him use our toilet paper to wipe his ass... he's like "what am i suppoes to do walk around with a dirty crack?" we're like yeah... or pay us the $2 so a third of the toilet paper is yours... he never pays

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Time for a new roomie man. If he doesn't change let him know he's gotta go. I mean if he's going to be a dick like that what else can you do? Personally I'd probably have to punch him in his face if I was in your situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
when he hit me with the firestick i nearly snapped his neck after i knocked him down and got him in a head lock... but he's on the lease to the place so i cant just kick him out, just like he cant kick me out... we figure he just needs to get laid coz this is what happens to him when he gets a little antsy... but the problem is any chick who is of legal age see's this behaviour and they dont want anything to do with him.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well I suppose ya gotta deal with him until lease is up, and if by then he hasn't chilled out I say you get rid of his ass. Like I said friendships change in time. I mean hell at 22, I like to goof off every now and then but Pablo sounds like a total #ing nutball.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Well I suppose ya gotta deal with him until lease is up, and if by then he hasn't chilled out I say you get rid of his ass. Like I said friendships change in time. I mean hell at 22, I like to goof off every now and then but Pablo sounds like a total #ing nutball.

I'm two years younger than him and 10 times more mature... and how did you know his name is pablo? i guess i let it slip somewhere...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Why at the 3 amigo blog you guys have, or should I say had?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Why at the 3 amigo blog you guys have, or should I say had?

hahaha i knew it would work that way!!! its ok my friend Austin hacked into pablos accounts and changed the passwords (as you have maybe already read) so our blog should be back up sooner or later

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah it's time for a new roommate. Tell him he's gotta go. The way he's acting is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Quote: Originally posted by specialasianX
Heres the story. he stole three decks of cards last week, UNO, Monopoly the card game, and Cluedo the card game. UNO (as everyone will already know) is a great game. The other two sucked. So we played UNO non-stop all week. Much to Mr P's displeasure no-one wanted to play monopoly or cluedo so he Boycotts UNO.

Sounds like he has a social disorder and doesent like to be alone.
He really needs your companie...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are all (SpecialAsianX and friends) a little immature.

Your friends case is just a little more pronounced

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Violence never solves anything...but why don't you give it a try just in case.

This idiot honestly attacked you!?! Kick him out! I'll let you borrow my big MutherFuker boots.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Get him drunk and drive him to Denver and dump him there.

I have a younger brother whose like the same way, well not as extreme. I don't know how to deal with him, but you need to either A tell him to wise or else he goes, ore B. get him some mental help, sound slike he desires attention, maybe beaten as a kid, had a crappy childhood?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'oncede we can all be a little immature at times (me and my friends) but not the extent that he is... We've decided to give him an ultimatum, grow up or find someone else to live with coz if wanted to live with an immature git i'd go live with my folks and put up with my lil brother

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

we figure he just needs to get laid coz this is what happens to him when he gets a little antsy... but the problem is any chick who is of legal age see's this behaviour and they dont want anything to do with him.

This is what parties with loose women and alchohol are for mate! :w:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
or mayb he just needs to spank it more often if he can't get chicks

Release the Anger!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
we have parties with loose women and booze. Me and my other housemate are fine, we get enough to keep us sane. We've tried asking the sluttiest chick we know if she would # him, and she basically told us to # ourselves coz the way he acts it would be like #ing her little borther. He used to get laid heaps then he just started going into this reverse maturity thing and he stopped getting laid and it gets worse and worse each day. I think we may just need to hire him a hooker and not tell him she was paid for.

Oh and lysergic... he spanks it enough, i got the bedroom next to his and his bed isnt quiet...

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by specialasianX]

new topics

top topics

join