It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credible evidence that disproves the "Israel is a Jewish only demographic!" Zionist propaganda!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Explanation: Researching as I do do on ATS, I came across this article on the haaretz.com MSM website commenting on Israels Deputy PM's insight into an internal Israeli government meeting on the issues of freezing settlements etc.

Deputy PM: Israel must cede land to remain Jewish and democratic (by Barak Ravid) [haaretz.com]

From linked source...

'Israel's interests make it imperative to approve the freeze; anyone who is opposed must ask what the alternative is,' Dan Meridor tells Haaretz.

Now I have problems with him [Dan Meridor] claiming that Israel is Jewish when this IS clearly NOT the case and here is why...

Israeli Ethnic groups [indexmundi.com]

Ethnic groups: Jewish 76.4% (of which Israel-born 67.1%, Europe/America-born 22.6%, Africa-born 5.9%, Asia-born 4.2%), non-Jewish 23.6% (mostly Arab) (2004)

Definition: This entry provides an ordered listing of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population.

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of November 3, 2010

And ....

Demographics of Israel [wiki]

The State of Israel had population of approximately 7,503,800 inhabitants as of December 2009.[1] 75.4% of them were Jewish (about 5,660,700 individuals), 20.3% were Arabs (About 1,523,900 inhabitants), while the remaining 4.3% (about 319,200 individuals) were defined as "others" (family members of Jewish immigrants who were not registered at the Interior Ministry as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have a religious classification).

I dare anybody to come back with credible evidence that says otherwise!

Now the reason I bring this up is because it shows that the ZIONISTS [
] are deeply entrenched at the highest levels and are actively and openly denying other ethnic Israeli's their right to be a part of the nation of Israel as garanteed to them under...

Universal Declaration of Human Rights [un.org]

Article 15.
•(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
•(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Now when the Deputy PM of Israel starts making comments such as ...

What is the danger?

A situation where there is no partition and there is one state is possible, according to the doctrine of the Herut movement, only on condition that everyone has equal rights. [Former Prime Minister] Menachem Begin said that 'any Arab who wants citizenship will get it, otherwise we will be like Rhodesia.' Is that the Zionist enterprise? Every person can judge for himself. I've reached the painful conclusion that keeping all the territory means a binational state that will endanger the Zionist enterprise. If we have to give up some of the territory or give up the Jewish and democratic character [of the state] - I prefer to give up some of the territory. It is impossible to ignore reality. It's not certain that we'll be able to achieve an agreement, but at least every reasonable effort must be made in this direction.

... did he nationally disenfranchise nearly 25% of the entire Israeli demographic [i.e.non jewish ethnics]???

Personal Disclosure: The zionists can't fool OL as he's already stupid and I know now absolutely that they have an "agenda" against the rest of the entire world [aka the goyim = non jews].

P.S. You will note that this thread is not an excuse to attack jew's or thier beliefs etc, BUT I will allow full contact blows as legal regarding Zionists and The CURRENT Israeli government. Keep the T&C's in mind as well as I will make alerts on anything I regard as off topic and or rude etc OK!

edit on 15-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to truncate and fix Topic Title. soz

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

The Zionist agenda is clear, to have the whole of biblical Israel back with any means necessary. Zionist believe Israel is suppose to be a Jewish state, for Jews only to fulfill the prophecy.

Those who look at every policy coming from Israel, they must take the Zionist agenda in to consideration. That includes the settlement expansions which has everyone's heads scratched, and which has forced the Zionist lobby to avoid the issue and debate of settlements as a whole.

Great thread

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
look at this link:

www.jogg.info...

it might shed some light on the DIFFERENCES that exist among "Jewish" bloodlines.

is it possible that the "original" "Jewish" DNA from many 1000's of years ago is not even from the old maps of ancient "Israel" ??

and is it possible that the newer "Zionist" "Jewish" agenda has been somehow fabricated in recent times based on folklore started by Semitic merchants and traders who had already spread half way over the globe more than 3000 years ago masked as "exiles" ??

if so, WHO really has "rights" to Israel ??

maybe just the ones with the biggest guns, not the biggest religion ??

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think he makes a fair point- The Palestinians need to be governed by Palestinians, and Israelis by Israelis..

We've all seen how it worked out when Israelis controlled everyone.

I don't see what makes you think he's ignoring the Arabic demography of Israel, if anything he's recognizing it and saying they need to be governed by their own people, not by strangers.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

He's saying the exact opposite of that, what are you talking about?

P.S I really don't see how this is off topic, it clearly is on topic!

Oozi claims the guy's Zionist agenda is to have the whole of biblical Israel back, I'm pointing out that he's saying the exact opposite!

So Oozi's post is somehow on topic but this isn't? What kind of selective moderating is this?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Besides the fact that you hate Jews do you know where your problem is coming from in this post? You discount Black Jews and European and American Jews as Jews, which is interesting because you did state some that are Israeli by birth so who are the others not born in Israel by birth since you do not include European, American or African Jews?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Explanation: Before I answer any of your questions please quote from this thread where I stated I hate jews ok!

Personal Disclosure: If you can't show what you claim then your argument is null and void!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchenif so, WHO really has "rights" to Israel ??

That would be the Zionists.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

if so, WHO really has "rights" to Israel ??

not with the locals lining there for centuries.

top topics

join