It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ladies and gentlemen
I present your fake pics from contrail science
and how they faked them.

Geez, the gov must want to keep this
hushed for some reason else they wouldn't
have went to all the trouble.

So once again, the UPS902 plane
theory falls on it's face.

902 debunked

it's a missile

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf7710c0c2c6.jpg[/atsimg]

I'd like to give a nice shout out to
backinblack who helped in this endeavor.
thanks black

Nice... Very Nice

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thank you Boon...May I also point out to our viewers at home that the long, low whispy cloud to the left of the contrail moves fast to the left with the contrail, while all other normal clouds move slowly to the right...

Lazy pohotoshopping
And a dead set giveaway........

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well thats another fine mess they have got themselves into.... isn't it Stanley.....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Thank you Boon...May I also point out to our viewers at home that the long, low whispy cloud to the left of the contrail moves fast to the left with the contrail, while all other normal clouds move slowly to the right...

Lazy pohotoshopping
And a dead set giveaway........

yep black is right

lazy work here folks

902 debunked

thanks black

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
40 pages later I still don't know why it is chinese

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
40 pages later I still don't know why it is chinese

I am working on that one as well
and it has to do with the plume signature.
But I don't have all my ducks in a row yet
for presentation. Still working folks

So does anybody now still think it's
a plane????

boon

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
once again the US Propaganda machine
has herded us into a corner and fed us poop.

I don't like that diet anymore,
how bout you ???

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I was combing several infoflows about the topic from Russia and China, but they both seem to point to the US themselves. Giving that info and the info on ATS, it seems plausible to me. If you just look objectively to this theory you present and the "speculation" in your other thread De-Fatco... Actually Both china and the US already established and showed off their capability for intrusion of ones territory. With that in mind I began to think that the UFO's in china were not from the US but from china themselves, TPTB just relied on the MSM and, yes I'm saying it, Fora like ATS, to spread their UFO, why else would china give info un a subject that they showed they had no control of. For the one or two missiles, well maybe the US tried to show of their closed perimeter but they failed, why else would they, just like china, immediately say it was not us, but is no danger to us?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

BULL!!!

"photoshop"??

That is obviously incorrect. You can SEE the differences in the contrail, picture-to-picture. You DO realize the time frame there, right???

Do this. Go out, wait for a nice, pretty contrail to use as an example, take a series of photos, and compare and contrast. SEE how much the contrail will differ, over the several minutes. It WILL change, but depending on distance, and thus perspective, the details of change will likely be very small.

This isn't hard to understand, it is real-world, real-life type of experience that everyone should be able to relate to.

You can see it best with time-lapse photography...of real-world clouds (and a few contrails too) in this video, for example. Ignore the idiot that labelled them as "chem"trails! Sad, people who fall for that hoax:

Compare the time elapsed in that video, with the time hacks for the still photos that YOU claim were "photoshopped"

And, please...WHERE are all the frantic 911 phone calls to emergency switchboards?? WHY didn't thousands of people react with panic and concern??

WHY is this so-called "missile" so slooooooooowwwwww moving in the sky???

WHAT is it, with this ridiculous obsession??

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker, why is it so far fetched to believe they might be Photoshopped? Even the EXIF data from some of Rick's images used on the contrail science website shows they were edited with photoshop. Please see this post for further information.

edit on 17-11-2010 by WhizPhiz because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

WW you are a trained pilot...Please tell me why that cloud low on the left of the "contrail" (that is at 39000') is moving exactly along side it???

Ohh and someone found the exif data for the pics of flight 902...hmmm, does exif data lie or just the people posting the pics??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

WW
ur credibility just went to zero with me.
U have been pushing this plane theory
from the beginning and now that its
bunked u r a sore loser.

get with the program

some people are smart enough to
figure out the ice cream from the
bull [snip].

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

If someone who is savvy enough to use Photoshop in an attempt to "alter" with intent to deceive, and then is stupid enough to LEAVE EXIF data up as evidence?? For anyone else who is equally adept with the software to come along and "easily" "catch" them???

Are you kidding?

What other possible uses for Photoshop can YOU think of, for someone to have entered the image into it?

RE-SIZING, maybe??

File format change?? (gif to jpeg, or bmp)??

Golly, gee...this guy who people (people who are so invested in this [false] "missile" story)...who people will NOW accuse of intentionally faking photos, just aren't using logic in their mad obsessive quests.

Is this what the World is becoming, and is it going to continue this way in the future?? Because, it's a little bit disheartening to see the gullibility, coupled with paranoia, that seems ever-increasing. There was a time when people didn't see goblins under every rock.......

Are the photons and electrons from computer monitor screens the fault of this phenomenon? (...might need its own thread...."OMG!! You computer is hacking your brain!!! PROOF!!!" (That was all in the current style, as evidenced by the crapload of thread titles that infest ATS of late.....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'll try again WW
WW you are a trained pilot...Please tell me why that cloud low on the left of the "contrail" (that is at 39000') is moving exactly along side it???

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

RE-SIZING, maybe??

If you look at my original post, you will clearly see I'm referring to the original size image. All I'm saying is, the images lose all credibility when it's been shown they were edited in Photoshop...if you are going to use such images on a "contrail science" website, you're a moron...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

First of all.. I stand by my statement that I hadn't heard of this general. If you actually read what I wrote.. you would see that I went and looked him up... The off the cuff comments I am attributing him to are posted in my post.. Ill rinse and repeat for those that didn't read it the first time.

These are the Generals words.

McInernery has suggested that the US should utilize armed forces as a complementary tool in dealing with Iran while conducting diplomatic talks. On the Fox News show "The O'Reilly Factor", he assured that in case of engagement, the US military can handle Iran just as easily as it had during the Operation Iraqi Freedom: "It was a brilliant campaign done in 21 days, very similar to the campaign that [Maj.] General [Paul] Vallely and I laid out a year before. And I can lay out a campaign today that will take Iran down very quickly. We'll do it a different way. But the fact is, we have lots of capability. We are not pinned down in Iraq, despite what people think. We are not pinned down there."

Early in 2010 after the botched terrorist attempt of Northwest Airlines Flight 253 by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, McInernery expressed his inclination to use full body search of all 18-28 year-old Muslim men at airports, "If you are an 18-28-year-old Muslim man then you should be strip searched. And if we don't do that there's a very high probability we're going to lose an airline." Nonetheless, he added that such measures are not going to be implemented due to the prevailing current stigma of being regarded as politically insensitive action.

My only point was... He is known to say things that are "off the cuff" and deffinetly not politically correct.
He is also a signer on the "birther" affidavit. I don't think this man is credible...

Also you called weedwhacker an amature pilot.. Weed correct me if I am wrong.. But I am pretty sure he has been a commercial pilot for nearly 20 years. I have more faith in Weed's unbiased opinion, than a man that is out to get this administration.. But again.. thats just my opinion.

I don't want to get into a pissing match here...

Until there is one ounce of proof.. (no not pressumptions and assumptions) I am going to stick with the plane contrail.

I still feel that these guys have done a better job at connecting the dots... But this isn't a giant conspiracy.. what fun is that?

contrailscience.com...

Poster who witnessed this.. Where are these photos?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sorry if you feel I was attacking you personally. I do not think you posted the story knowing that it's fiction. But it is. I repeat: the only thing we know about this story is that it was reported by a local news affiliate. They have not provided enough credible information to prove one thing or another. Period. Relax, I'll be sure to let you know if the FCC slaps a fine on them. Meantime, feel free to believe anyone you want, because they all know as little as anyone else about this affair.

I accept your apology

Perhaps you and I have a different definition of the word fiction.
So another words, unless someone can provide proof (a certificate, a signature, a photo, forensic evidence or a stamp of approval from an 'official') it's deemed fictitious?
Wow. Too bad they didn't apply this when Iraq possessed WMDs that launched us into a never-ending war with them...!

I do believe some one's word (until proven otherwise) still holds a bit of credence in a court of law. If someone claims they talked to someone (or saw something) it still holds weight unless you can prove this said-person is delusional and suffers from schizophrenia.

I know we all have our opinions and are leaning to one side of this mystery (and tend to support those who agree with our stance) but I haven't read one piece of 'fiction', as you've dubbed it, supporting or supplying proof this was a plane.

After all, if it was just a plane, it should be rather easy, by now, to come up with proof. And if it was a missile (or other weapon) having no proof is further proof which helps supports a cover-up or a more clandestine explanation.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I'll bite, and have a look...but which photo?

And, source of that picture, as much as possible, for context. Because, if anyone has learned anything by now, is how a photo...ANY perfect innocent photo, can be misinterpreted if you plant the suggestion in some one's mind to begin with.

Just look at how often (and wrongly) the Apollo photos have been dragged out, by those claiming "fakery" and such, only to be proven time and again it was in the eye of the beholder....the misperceptions of the eye of the beholder, based on false or incorrect assumptions.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Are you still under the impression that the contrail will stay in place indeffinetly? Phage is right on point.. The zigs and zags in the contrail are due to the wind.

This is basicly a stalemate.. Your only willing to accept the facts that you produce and none of the facts that are shown to you. Your title should read.. "This is what I KNOW, and you can't change that".

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You wont see a plane.. The perspective you are looking at it, the plane came and went. The plane was heading toward the camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join