It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Group has won contracts for more than seven billion dollars in Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Bin Laden Group has won contracts for more than seven billion dollars in Saudi Arabia

newskf.com

Bin Laden Group industrial conglomerate has won two contracts worth 27 billion rials (7.2 billion dollars) for modernization of infrastructure in Saudi Arabia, according to the local agency SPA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Thus, the group controlled by Bin Laden family, which also forms part of terrorist Osama Bin Laden, the Al-Qaeda leader, will modernize the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah city.

I thought the US and other world powers had placed a ban on all groups associated with Bin Laden. It is surprising how freely one of USA's closest allies and Bush family's personal friends are still freely engaging in business with Bin Laden group. Maybe we are looking for Bin Laden in wrong country after all (maybe that's the point).

newskf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't think the Bin Laden family business has anything to do with Osama. Not seeing a problem here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Completely agree here. If I am not mistaken Saudi Arabia stripped Osama of his citizenship and I am pretty sure the family has disowned him for his actions.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Are you dense or something?

The Bin Laden family is the analogous to "George of Arabia."

Not Curious George. Bush, that is.

Get with the picture, bro.

His whole family got flown out on private jets during the no fly zone. Bush and the Ladens have been doing business for decades.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't believe it, but the official story is that his family disowned him. Because of this, the contracts would apparently be ok.

ETA: And since the contracts are from the Saudis to a Saudi corporation, really no problem.
edit on 15-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Bin Laden family, is one of the most powerful families in Saudi Arabia.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-11-2010 by BiGGz because: link

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I worked under SBG for Raytheon in Riyadh on PP9 Combined Cycle Power Station outside of Riyadh. Nothing and I mean nothing gets built in KSA without SBG at the top. They own it.

new topics

top topics

join