It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five NATO troops killed as Afghanistan violence soars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

People who give credence to the official story are just as bad as jesus freaks when it comes to accepting anything that contradicts their world view.

No matter what I were to show, it still wouldnt be good enough .

Conversely, I could ask you for proof backing up the official story, and the only thing you would have to show is the word of the United States government, who are proven liars, criminals, and murderers.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by Whereweheaded

People who give credence to the official story are just as bad as jesus freaks when it comes to accepting anything that contradicts their world view.

No matter what I were to show, it still wouldnt be good enough .

Conversely, I could ask you for proof backing up the official story, and the only thing you would have to show is the word of the United States government, who are proven liars, criminals, and murderers.

Though I never said that the USG story was to be believed, I've drawn the conclusion that we will never know the truth. It's a riddle wrapped in an enigma, never to be unraveled.

I do have an open mind for the most part, but unfortunately there really isn't any conclusive evidence to support either side of the argument. Articles from foreign newspapers and what not just don't cut it for me due to the fact that our media spreads lies as well, so any media/journalist group isn't gonna cut it for me. But I will say this, the situation involving Bldg 7 days raise eye brows.

And you are right, USG are known criminals and should be tried for treason!
edit on 18-11-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join