It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Cobalt Glass, the Nephilim Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

From my read on this we were just joking back and forth there MOD. The context of the comments seem to indicate that to me. Just having some fun.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Just a story,no truth in it.

After being on the run from the evil underground base, he and his friends all taught each other what they knew but it was something that they them selves never knew.

THAT THEY WAS FREAKING CONNECTED TO BLOODY ALIENS!!!!

Even though the humans couldn’t hear the triangle race of aliens in the air let alone see them, the 3 had the ability to not only see them in cloak but hear the frequencies.

BUT THEN, they BLOODY FOUND OUT They WAS ‘IM [BLOODY] PLANTED!!!!@

Later on the years they found another race of aliens in ‘Shenandoah valley’ the reptilian’s race
Who helped the 3 and taught them every thing about…every thing.

They even removed the implants that were in the left back side of the head, and a tracking device in the right ear.
Leaving Shenandoah Valley after 4 years, they then blended in with the city of ordinary people, not bothering any one and minding their own business.

The only thing that they have done was tried to get the truth out in a respectful way, with out going all the way.

It is said that they are category .j.

Ps, you’re groovy ill ‘God particle’ that was found is the beginning of time lost.
The Mayans wasn’t dating the end of time…they was dating the exact date when your ill advised collider will

Some call it
Déjà vu (French pronunciation: [deʒa vy] ( listen), literally "already seen") is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined

But we all know what will happen.

You cant imagine how many people have already been to the future…and back to the past.
Worry about that instead of those 3,by the way, one died ,so its only 2.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

posted on 21-1-2011 @ 12:37 PM this post The question that was asked of to answer was a very tricky question but i answered it correctly in there eyes.
I answered yes and no.
no ,the 'SUN' can not be created, and yes, the 'SON’ can be created.

There is no more talk about the 13th sign, and there will be no disaster and no conjuring of this....what ever it was.

I think i have been down in the hole for a day or soil have no idea, but the whole question and the whole turn out was very good and very deadly as well.

hey uncle, wanted to share a story with you its not true ,so please don’t believe it, just sharing.
Once upon a time there was these people, these people found out that in 1 out of every 250,000 kids born, there was a certain *&^%$ in the blood that they found was a super genius gene.
When a child is born in certain states in the USA, and they take the blood from the new born and they find out, they will either switch the baby ,out right kidnap the baby, or wait until the baby is 4 and simply kill the parents or in some cases reported ,will ether wipe out the first standing tree of family and take the baby.

They take these kids down in a facility in which they put them with other super ginues ,they have a lot of rooms and classes for these kids.
Classes such as , war, new age viruses, new age weapons ,quantum physics, alien communications, new technology, building ,new flight, telepathy, telekinesis, and astral travel etc etc .

Even ,listing and understanding certain frequencies of the earth, frequencies of the earth that only the brain can hear .
Your down in this room for years and years and years, sitting with others in the room ,day by day ,week by week ,year by year, minute by minute, second by second.

And every time you hear one these frequencies ,you have to lift a finger to indicate that it was heard ,some found 2 some found 5, and then there was some one that noticed a frequencies that was never ever introduced to them ,so he would never raise his finger to indicate the sound ,and kept it to him self, as one of the guys friend told him, ‘never let them know every thing’, so he didn’t.

One day , him and 3 others escaped and have never been back since .

He will always remember the day of his 14th birth day down there, it was a day in which he was introduced to a group of men ,that had the capabilities to create and change the future , as well as ‘far seeing’.

He learned a whole lot from these guys but had a buddy that was there previous that always told him ,don’t trust the other rooms, never ever trust the other rooms with what you have learned.

They took a interest in him and taught him a lot ,he mixed it with what he already was taught and turned it into
edit on 29-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by masqua

From my read on this we were just joking back and forth there MOD. The context of the comments seem to indicate that to me. Just having some fun.

I'ma guessin' you figure I allus talk like that, eh, podner?

When you'ze go talkin IP's an' such, I gets sorta real excited-like an' git ta reachin' fer ma six shooter.

Ride on, cowpokes, ride on.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

This post reminds me of a TV show. The Pretender. www.imdb.com...

I liked that show. My own mother used to say that she thought of me as someone like Jared. I have that kind of intelligence where I can study a mental construct of an expert and within a few days I can deduce useful solutions to any problem in that field. For super secret organizations this talent might be of value. Out here in the real world you can use it to get jobs you might otherwise not be able to.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am sad to report that my editor for my book has died. She had a surgery gone bad and has died from the infection she received in the surgery. She was the most courageous woman I knew. She was lovely in countenance as well as spirit. I miss her terribly. My book is delayed as a result and will go out with a dedication to her later in 2012.

Most of her work on editing was not finished. Her mother said she wanted to finish her work. I refused due to time constraints but mention it here because her mother knew how much she loved me and respected my work.

It is hard for me to post here of late because of this sadness in my life. I have for many years liked the ATS community and hate to leave but this site has a self interest construct that stifles my creativity. The T&S states clearly that this site restricts its members from publishing any threads that might help their own self interest. No matter that members provide for this site the content that makes the network its money by page views. Members are severely restricted from any self promotion via this site.

For years I have freely and at no charge provided this community with content. I have for that received a number of applause from moderators. At the same time any use of this site for so called self promotion is severely restricted. Just how do the owners of this site see as just that they will have exclusive rights on the creative works of their members but will allow no self promotion from these same contributors of the content of this site?

I have ask SkepticOverlord to remove all of my content from this site and also to delete my account for my T&S violations. I also pointed out the fact that this site acted as intermediary for sites that infected one of my many computers with malware. See this reference.google.com.../

Happy New Year ATS and a sad good by.

edit on 31-12-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added source

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Apparently the warning that google had out has expired since that link now shows that ATS does not have any sites that it acted as intermediary for malware for. This is contrary to my personal experience but perhaps the network removes the threats as fast as they can to avoid these reports and protect subscribers. This does not change the fact that this site because of its ad driven business model does expose its users to these virus and malware threats. I have experienced it on several occasions over the many years I have been on ATS. They have to have a profit model to stay in business of course but there should be malware and virus real time detection from their ad services and there is not.

In addition I have had no response from SkepticOverlord on my request for account deletion and having my posts removed from this site. If they want to use all of our intellectual property for free with no reciprocation of rights of any kind then people are fools to give this site content for free. I did not understand it until I had wanted feedback from this site on some of my own ideas which were not commercial but activist. This site will not permit it so I say if that is the case then remove all of my content from your site. I will put none of mine here again and someone looking for my work will not find this site and then become infected with malware.

Does ATS make so much money from user generated content that they do not want to address this directly? Why no response at all in a week?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join