It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Cobalt Glass, the Nephilim Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is the second chapter of Volume 2 The Nephilim Children Grow Up. It is not the full second volume as I promised but I thought my readers would prefer this to nothing. I had to move into a new building this week. Not enough time for writing.

Chapter 2 Volume 2

Kevin soon learned of real heart ache. He had tried to make friends and mostly just kept to himself since he was so vastly different from his peers. He tended to hang out with adults because he was so far in advance of his peers that they were just boring to him. One day late in the summer of his 12th year on Earth Kevin found a friend who seemed very intelligent. His name was Jordan Baker. Jordan was about a year older than Kevin. He was held back a grade because he had problems in school with bullies that distracted him and kept him from focusing his attention on his work. While Jordan was smart he was small and was easily frightened. Kevin was a gentle natured boy and found Jordan most likable.

They spent most of the remainder of the summer hanging out together. One Sunday at the end of summer the 2 boys were hanging out laying in the grass near the field in back of their neighborhood. While the 2 of them were looking up at the sky Kevin for fun said to Jordan, “pick a cloud out in the sky, and I will make it disappear.” Jordan thought of course that Kevin was just joking around. He picked out a small but fast growing cloud from the late summer sky. Kevin then confirmed that he had chosen the same cloud that he expected. Kevin then went into a focus on the cloud. He imagined the blue sky behind the cloud just coming through the cloud from the center and then growing to the margins of the cloud.

As he focused the cloud began to break up from the center and disappear entirely in just a few minutes. Unconvinced of what he had just seen Jordan scoffed that he did not do it and pointed out a larger more obviously growing cloud and indicated that Kevin should try that one instead. Kevin agreed and as both boys watched up in the sky Kevin again focused on the blue sky behind the cloud and soon the cloud was cut in half and then dissipated fully. Still not fully convinced Jordan spotted another further away cloud that was still larger and he had seen growing in size. He pointed to it and Kevin nodded in agreement and began to focus on the blue sky behind it. Not a minute passed before the cloud broke up and dissipated. All this time other clouds had obviously grown from the late afternoon heating in every direction within view of the boys.

Jordan fell quiet taking in what he had just seen. After a few minutes of silence Jordan stood up from his place on the grass near Kevin and looked down at him. His look was of shock, panic and fear. He walked away and never spoke to or even laid eyes on Kevin again. With no explanation Kevin had lost his first friend. He knew he was at fault. He should have never shown this gift of his new friend Jordan like that. He had just felt such comradeship with him that he just had not thought this through to its inevitable conclusion.

That night Kevin cried tears of anguish at the realization that he would not be allowed to share the knowledge of his gifts with anyone. This produced a profound feeling of loneliness in Kevin. One that he had never felt before. It was like a hunger pang in the mind. These most astonishing of gifts that he had could not be disclosed to anyone or they would likely hate or fear him as a result. It was a hard friendless year at school for Kevin. He had begun to distance himself from the start. The bullies of course took this as a sign of weakness and went after him. Kevin did not fight back for the entire year. Each time a bully abused him he remembered Jordan's look of fear and did nothing to protect himself.

Kevin found that the taunts of others did not impact him. He also found that when people tried to hit him that his body just kind of reacted and pulled back enough that the bully thought he had made contact but no damage was ever done to him. It was a mechanism to cope and to try and not draw too much attention to himself.

This was to be vastly changed in the next school year.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Chapter 3 Volume 2

Kevin was now 13. As a preteen he was far in advance of most. His father had taken a great interest in Kevin's intellectual abilities and had started to teach him to fly a private aircraft. Kevin was a natural at flying from the start. He was taught to hold onto the stick and keep his feet on the rudder peddles so that he could feel his father flying the plane and learn that feel from him.

Kevin was soon ask to take over the controls and dad would just kind of let him ease the controls from him. Kevin did a perfect first flight control take over early that morning. His dad was very proud at the skills that this young man of his had shown in flying that plane. Kevin had also noticed that when up in the air he could remember dreams of flying where he had not required a plane at all. Up to this time those dreams were not often remembered but once he had flown for himself he now remembered the flying dreams and had them more frequently. They were his favorite dreams.

In flying dreams he was often the only one who could fly. He thought this was a kind of escape mechanism he had built into his dreams. Then one day he thought about his other skills that most did not have and wondered if these flying dreams were dreams of abilities that he had not mastered as yet. This lead to some rather painful experiments in human flight.

Kevin had decided to see if he had the real life ability to fly as he could in his dreams. He remembered every feature of flying in his dreams he thought. He remembered that confidence and exhilaration gave him buoyancy in his dreams. He recalled that a force would extend from just below his navel that touched the ground and gave him upward momentum. He also remembered that he would focus his mind on the air and cause a wind to blow under him for lift.

Thinking all of these things and then going up to the roof on a ladder was the last part he remembered clearly. The rest of the event was pieced from memory after the fall. Kevin first tried to muster the courage to just jump and see what happened. After a few minutes of this stress he thought better of this and instead sat on the roof and focused his mind upwards into the sky. He remembered the exhilaration of flying in his dreams and also of the feeling of a push from some energy emanating from just below his navel. He was looking into the sky when he suddenly felt no roof below him. He looked into the trees near his house and watched as they grew closer. Then Kevin looked down and realized that he had floated off of the roof. His fear caused him to start to fall.

Kevin rejected the fear and focused on the feeling of exhilaration and energy that had caused him to float off of the roof. This slowed his descent. He was comfortably gliding to the ground now when another fear gripped him. He feared that he might be seen by someone near by. This caused him to free fall the last 10 feet or so. This was not more than he could take so he just kind of curled into a ball and rolled to a stop on the ground.

The next door neighbor girl Bella had seen him. She came over to see if he was alright and to confirm her recall of the event. Kevin confirmed for her that he had fallen from the roof but as for him gliding for a while he just said that it was likely an optical illusion. Bella seemed to accept this explanation since nothing else made better sense.

Kevin was still not doing well this year as he had not found a way past the loneliness he felt from the isolation of not being able to tell even his parents of what was happening to him. Kevin began to explore Martial Science. It seemed to him that he must master the skills of violence in order to avoid violence. He thought if he could become so proficient in martial science that he was no longer an easy target that things would go easier on his in the future. This strategy would work for a time.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Chapter 4 Volume 2

At 14 years of age Kevin was starting to grow tired of being a punching bag for every hot headed dumb @ss that came along. He was driving with his parents home from a camping trip when he saw a little sign in front of the VFW post that said Te-Kwon-Do classes Tuesdays and Thursdays for $30 per month. Kevin piped up that he would really like to start taking martial arts training to deal with the bullies at school. Kevin's dad had taken several martial arts courses during his training so he was fine with Kevin starting up taking them himself.

Kevin went the next week to the VFW post on Tuesday. He was there about a half hour before the class was scheduled to start. He got to meet the teacher. The man was no more than about 5'6” and weighed less than 120 lbs. He was not that much larger than 14 year old Kevin McCormick. Kevin nearly instantly liked this little balding middle aged white guy. He was not in any way a bad ass. He was not in any way scary. He did have a level of confidence that Kevin had never seen until this time.

Kevin's first question for his new teacher Mr. Alex Morton was would he allow a self paced student to progress at his own pace? Mr. Morton said yes that his students were not required to study for any certain amount of time for a belt rank but that he did charge a $50 belt tanking fee for anyone that was asking for a test far in advance of their routine belt testing time. The average time between belt ranking tests was about 3-4 months. It was understood that if you went faster than this then there was a belt ranking fee so that the teacher would not be accused of letting just anyone test for advanced belt ranks without taking the training.

Kevin focused on the training very hard. At the end of the second month of training he had become fully flexible and able to perform nearly every skill shown by any member of the class. Kevin took his first belt yellow in an exercise that took less time than anyone else had ever displayed. His teacher noted the perfection in his routines and awarded him his belt immediately. Kevin came up after class and ask to speak with his teacher. With the other kids gone from the class Kevin ask for the teacher to test him on all of the belt ranks.

Mr. Morton was astonished at the request. Kevin was a truly gifted student but surely he had not mastered all of the belts he thought. Kevin then went on to perform every belt rank form for Te-Kwan-Do. He had just completed the black belt ranking form when the teacher stopped him and said that he would require a breaking demonstration from Kevin. \

Kevin then went on to break 10 1 inch pine boards at once. He then broke 3 concrete 1 inch patio tiles. Then he went on to break a brick with s single one hand strike. Mr. Morton had never seen a student master all of these skills in such a short time. He thought for a few minutes as Kevin waited for an answer. HE then told Kevin that if he would do a video in promotion of the school and if he would not come back for regular training that he would award him a black belt.

Kevin ask for an explanation of this and his teacher only said that while his skills were impressive he would not have others think that they would achieve this advancement as fast as he had achieved. If Kevin were not present he would be a former student and he would have the ability to tell the story how ever it suited him. Kevin agreed with him and over the course of the next few months he did the video productions for the school and received his black belt certification. It was a weird year but he learned many things in martial science that confirmed his understandings of what made the universe tick as it were.

This experience would mark the beginning of his martial science training not the end. His immortal nature would soon be discovered as a result.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
His immortal soul? Looking forward to the rest and of what this entails.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Enjoying the story! Waiting for the next installment!

Interesting story line. You should consider making it a full blown book I bet it would sell well.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Great story thus far.. Looking forward to the rest..

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I am considering this since I have been editing these chapters down for a short story format. I have been too busy opening a new business venture to work on the story lately. I think I will have more out by next weekend for those who are interested in the story.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I for one am still very interested, it's a good story line and angle that your story is coming from. So I'm still keeping my eye on this thread. I'd love to read how it developed.

I hope your new business venture goes fantastic. Everybody is suffering with finances these days. We are also trying to figure out a way to bring in some extra cash, or next Christmas wont happen in this household *sigh*. What kind of business are you starting?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

If you look about half way down this page you will see the tech we are working on.

www.rexresearch.com...

It is an EMF bed technology that uses a focused electromagnetic field to treat various disorders. We are working now on clinical trials and also working out production issues.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

When I go and read that stuff, I am completely lost,
Not very talented in the scientific department I'm afraid. However, the naming of it as you gave it, gives me sort of an idea what you guys are doing, and that's fantastic!

If I understand correctly, you are using what reiki healers do with normal magnets, only you are creating an ELECTRO magnetic field, which to me says, a magnetic field created with electricity, and using it to help people with disorders? Let me know if I've got this wrong. If I am correct, it would be so much more powerful than the reiki magnets?

What sort of disorders can it treat? Do you know of any negative effects that it can have yet?
edit on 4-1-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

We will only be using them openly for pain management, improved circulation and improved lymph drainage. There is some evidence that it works for treatment of bone loss as well but other treatments are not as well documented. In the US our use for this device is limited. In other nations like China that have more medical freedom than the US we can openly use it for treatment of a wide variety of ailments.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

That is fantastic! Sorry that you don't have as much freedom with it as say in China however, SA is probably the same as the U.S. though. Although I can't be sure at all.

Anyway, I wish you luck, hope all goes very well with it. When you get a chance, please continue the story, or maybe finish it, I'm burning to find out what happens to poor little Kevin. It really gives a person insight as to how it might be for a secret alien in our world ... pretty lonely. Although little Kevin is not an alien, he is just very different, which has pretty much the same effect. I would love to know what happens to him, if all turns out ok for him, and if and how many other powers he discovers hidden inside himself.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Enjoyable read. I stumbled onto this thread from your signature this morning and could not pull myself away until the last installment; thank you for your time and work, well done so far.

Will you hopefully be following-up with more chapters any time soon?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
great story dude S&F!

even greater the stuff you're working on I'd warn you to watch your back, but I guess that's unnecessary.

looking forward to future installments

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kneverr

More very soon. I have been working pretty hard on this start-up. I will be at a point in the near future where I will again have the time to dedicate to finishing this story. There are at least 3-4 chapters left. Expect them to come sporadically and over the next few weeks. Thanks for reading and commenting.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You've left us hanging here for a pretty long time. Not chastising you just reminding you.
i know how things go but hope to hear from you real soon with some new chapters.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Writer's block?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Sorry, I have been trying to launch a new company and it is taking a lot of my creative energy. I will finish this up this weekend for sure. Thanks for your patience and interest in the story.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Kevin was now 15 and had become a budding teenager. His interest was mostly in learning and personal development but like any kid his age his interest in girls was also blooming. Kevin was on the basketball team as a forward and he was both fast and accurate. One day after practice he was headed into the showers when a boy he did now know approached him and he sensed that this boy was approaching in a menacing manner. Kevin focused his mind and paid close attention to this young man as he approached. Without warning this young man who was called Roy Manson just said “hey you Karate Boy, how about you teach me some karate". Kevin felt his anger and was a bit confused by this young man's strange mental talk.

The gym teacher and the other students had left the basketball court so they were the only 2 there. Feeling the severity of the situation. Kevin went into a defensive stance and kept his gaze focused on the eyes of Roy Manson. Roy then closed the distance between he and Kevin and cocked back his right arm to deliver a blow. Kevin was not wanting a fight so he back peddled and deflected the blow as Roy struck out at him aiming for his face. Roy kept on advancing towards Kevin trying again and again to strike Kevin but to no avail. Kevin deflected each blow and kept on back peddling away in the direction of the locker room. Roy was becoming tired from this exertion and just before the locker room he just stopped trying to hit Kevin and bent over putting his hands on his knees and breathing very hard.

His anger was starting to fade. Kevin ask him “who are you and why are you trying to fight me”. Roy was winded but manage to say he was going to get him and just you wait. Roy then stormed off and Kevin went to the locker room and headed to get his stuff out of his locker and get out of the gym and head home.

Kevin was shaken by this experience. He could not understand why this guy he had never met and who was not even in his classes wanted so badly to fight with him. He reasoned that he should try and discover the rational behind this attack at the first opportunity. This opportunity would soon come to pass.

Kevin was on his way home and was coming to the part of his journey home that went near the train tracks near the old closed down paper mill. As he was rounding the corner near the tracks he was faced by three young men all looking rather gangly and also looking very similar in appearance. He realized at once that these 3 guys were brothers. The oldest one was 17 and a senior. The youngest one was Roy who was Kevin's age. The 3 brothers were one year apart 15,16, and 17. Amos was the 16 year old, and Gerry was the oldest.

Gerry was in the lead as the 3 boys approached. Then as if out of no where there were other kids he did not know watching on the sidelines near the train tracks. They had gathered for what was obviously going to be a fight. Kevin could see no way to avoid this so he dropped his gym bag and got down in a fighting stance. Gerry closed the distance and started swinging. Kevin blocked and countered connecting a hard snap kick to Gerry's stomach knocking him back and into Amos. Both boys fell. While Kevin was distracted Roy had picked up a rock and just as Kevin had recovered from his kick Roy hit him at the base of his skull with the rock fracturing his skull.

Kevin fell to the ground and the small crowd that had gathered sensing the horror of the situation all began to run from the scene. Kevin lay on the ground unconscious and bleeding. The 3 boys talked among themselves to try and figure out what to do. No one came to Kevin's aid. Everyone that had seen the rock blow to his head and considered that they had just witnessed his murder and had fled in fear. Gerry told his brothers that they would have to say that they did now know what had happened and as they fled the scene their sister Jessica came out from behind some near by buildings and began to cry. The brothers told her it was her fault and dragged her away.

Kevin had been watching all of this he realized from a distance of about 10 feet from his body which was still lying on the ground. Kevin looked down at his hands and realized that he was looking at his aetheric double. He was indeed dead on the ground. Kevin then watched his body for a few moments and could then see the little doctors, his watchers coming to him through a green vortex not 5 feet from his body. They waved at him and motioned towards his body. He instinctively moved towards them and his body and as they finished some work on him using their advanced technology. They instructed him to reenter his body and as he did he could feel a cold wetness on the back of his neck. He felt the dust in his throat and then realized that he was restored to life.

Kevin got up from the dusty road and found his gym bag and headed to the house. His head hurt but the bleeding had stopped and the damage to his brain had been repaired. He still had a headache but at least he was alive. It all started to come to him as he walked back to the house. That young girl Jessica liked him it seemed. She had confided attraction to Kevin to her friends and one of them had told her twin brother Roy about this attraction.

Young Kevin was not even aware of this before this attack had taken place. Roy was he thought being protective of his sister from this outsider. This new guy was not welcome to his sisters affection. The next day of school was going to be very interesting for the brothers. They had they thought killed this stranger who their sister cared for. They were working hard to come up with excuses and reasons for their behavior. Little did they know that their victim was not that easy to kill.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Excellent story line....there is a great deal of continuity within it. Did this story just come to you? Or do you have knowledge of similar things?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join