It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It's a Friday, before Christmas...but I'll likely be at work (at least I hope I'll be working still then,
). I may just take the day off though, if possible. Not because of anything that won't happen, but to get an extra day of prep for the holiday. I will have my B.O.B. with me though, along with the one for wife (even though she scoffs at such things)....just in case. I'll also make sure the cars are topped off with gas.

(If you're wondering what a B.O.B. is, then you should probably check on the Survival forum now and then, hehe)...
- B.O.B. (Bug Out Bag)...basically a compact collection of basic supplies you hope will help in a SHTF (S**t Hits the Fan) scenario....

I always say it's good to have a back-up plan. Good reply.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Haven't given it much thought. I guess, though, I'll be standing outside, watching and listening for signs of mass panic.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i will stay where i am now because i never believe that .so ridiculous

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I'm thinkin, throw a 2012 END OF THE WORLD hedonistic party!!!

At best - a night to remember (or not as the case may be)

At worst - no electricity, Martial Law. time to Bug out to the bush with a bunch of friends!
( and yes, I do have a survival/bug out rubbermaid bin ready to go lol)

Prepare for the worst, live for the best....
edit on 2-1-2011 by arrus75 because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I will probably be in the pub

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For the week before, I will do the same thing I do day in and day out......go to work, as for the 21st of December, I will take a vacation day, and spend time with family and be suffering a massive hangover on the 22nd. IF anything does happen (input any theory) I will still go to work, that is if it is still there!!! LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Stay with it man you are nearly home free,now that you understand the water is comeing and it will cover everything,you can understand this,the milk hill crop circle describes a j-shaped underground shelter that will save your life and defeat the water,useing air pressure to do so,you need to google "j-shaped underground shelter crop circle".

And please let people know so they can pass it on,the shelters are cheap they onloy use lumber and manpower to build,anyone can save themselves,dig it somewhere up high.And see you on the other side.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
me and the missus will probably be having a party for the winter solstice with some close friends. Hopefully the 22nd will be a typical saturday: recovering from a hangover.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll be on a beach in Maui. Have had this trip planned for a year now. If things go crazy, I'll post some volcano pics before it overruns the island.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join