It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Probably study my ass off at the university...or take a break at the library.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Well, I will wake up as I normally do, jump on the computer as I normally do. I will get a few good chuckles here on ATS with all of the doomsday crap. I'll got to work for a few hours because I make my own schedule and I can do that.
I'll stop at my local gas station for an 18 pack of bud, come home, pop my 1st beer, jump on the computer and get a few more chuckles. I may laugh just a little bit more than I did in the morning cause beer makes me do that.
What I'm tryin to say here is, nothing will change for me. I'm not worried nor will I be when the time draws near.
If something spectacular does happen...I hope I'm on my last beer when it happens, I'd hate to waste any!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I guess I should plan something for that day eh.....

Hm...

I will be.... Naked in a field. Mine as well?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Finishing off my christmas shopping

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Where I will be? Let me see.. do a stupid half time Job to earn money .. what else..?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I will be partying like it's 1999....again!

2nd liner

spec

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I will wake up, go to work, come home, check ats, then go outside have a cig and take a peak at the sky.

If I'm lucky I'll be on a new plane of existence by the end of the day

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by alkesh

Originally posted by jexmo
I will be sitting at home with a few tins of beer, a big fat doob and my beautiful girlfriend and when i wake up on the 22nd, I will probably do the same.

Lets switch it, what will you be doing on the 22nd of december 2012? The day after, 'not the end of the world'.
Yea, this dude knows whats up. We need to connect so we can burn one at the same time.

I'm with you both on that.

2nd liine.

Let me amend my previous statement.

My girlfriend just assured me that I will be getting laid on that day, all day.

Woot Woot!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I will be celebrating my 60th birthday, and hoping fervently that it will NOT end with bang (or whimper, as the case may be)....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If we still have the internet and electricity, I'll probably be on ATS seeing what's going on. Other possibilities are:
1. Hiding under the bed
2. Last minute Christmas shopping
3. Hanging on to the porch columns when the poles reverse and we turn upside down.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

There is no plan for us, we are in the waiting stages and we feel it may be too late for us, we know the truth about who we are and where we are going so no worries here. I feel something is going to come down and take out certain people that know things but have hidden them from us for too long, (just a thought), I am not worried about nature. Mother is pissed off that is all I can say, and we have to deal with her wrath. I just hope th Christians, Catholics, and some powers that be are taken out, because they are the ones that are keeping us from the stuff we should know! Good Luck!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'll be going to work and then probably to a concert later that night. I'm keeping an open mind about this 2012 thing, but I don't really believe it. I find it fascinating, but eh.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
I'll be at home smokin' some erb drinkin' some beer and laughin' at all the idiots out there. It's Y2K all over again. We all know how well that worked out about as good as the cheesey ass webbot bs that was gonna happen today. People really need to quit worryin' about s*** like this. You'll live a longer, happier life.
edit on 14-11-2010 by alkesh because: pot heads can't spell

amen to that! People who are worried about the end really live there whole life looking for the end. Go out side play with your friends. Discover the world. Instead of being a person who's scared of everything. There's more to life then what you think.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'll be excited, either sleeping or just doing something.
I'll be excited to see nothing happen, something happen, or wait for those powers to come in!

(Astral Projection, Teleportation, Telepathy, etc)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I wish something would happen so people start taking other possibilities seriously because it's obvious that they don't. Even on this site people troll around trying to get information out of people and trying to be all suggestive and stuff because they think possibilities outside of this reality are just a joke for them to tinker around with for their own satisfaction. They use it to toy with people... like it's going to help them fit to cling onto other stories they have heard because they themselves have never seen anything out of the ordinary despite all the wild claims they make. It's like a trend for some people it seems. Like a fancy little new set of lock pickers that they can amuse themselves with and make fake friends with.

Like someone got tired of perusing myspace and facebook for fresh meat so now they are into conspiracy stories as a way to "groom the overly imaginative" They seem to think that type is easy prey, looking for wild stories, not living in reality. I'll be glad when they get a surprise. I don't think they'll be prepared at all for the flip side.... and if it involves a God... who might even know their dirty secrets of what they've done to try to win attention and satisfy their totally carnal desires without a second thought to there being anything more in life...
Ah, it would serve them well.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, I probably won't be on ATS (but not for a lack of trying) simply because I think we might have a server overload issue for that day, in all seriousness. But then again, the management of this site is really good, so hopefully they will plan ahead.

While I don't really buy all the 2012 stuff, it creeps me out. I figure (since I enjoy traveling and the outdoors anyway), I will probably be taking a trip up to the northern part of my state (very rural, etc), just in case. And if nothing happens, then hey, we had a great trip.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are saying the same thing, but, I'll be on ATS making threads/replying to threads in which people who were SO convinced something would happen are either saying sorry, or making up crappy excuses and saying "Maybe it's 2013!"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If we actually make it that far, I will be sitting at a campfire here in the Pacific Northwest.
I have tried to share thoughts with family and friends about my perspectives and other scenerios for 2012.
Not going to clog my mind that year with worrying about Christmas gifts.
If family and friends wish to share a couple of days with me here in the mountains around a campfire.. Then great.
But that is what I will be doing. Starting on the 20th am totally relaxing..
edit on 12/10/2010 by safemode because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In my bachelor pad drinking egnogg and crown royal.... I'm pretty sure i'll be single that time of year, Get rid of them before they break your wallet

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Probably drinking and laughing with friends about how much paranoics are walking the earth ..and tommorow 22 december huge hangover will blast my head stronger than any 2012 flood or quake .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join